PDA

View Full Version : im new

keiraisreallyhot
30-08-2004, 12:10 AM
hey,
im sasha, and im a guy thats 15 from los angeles, california. i joined this website like you others, i am helplessly in love with keira knightley. i must say though, this site is defientely the best for us "obsessors". i think she is really hot because she has like that "something" in her look. It's striking! lol. she has gorgeous eyes and dollike skin. she is the "one" perfect girl in my eyes. Yep.

anyways, ya im 15, im going into the 10th grade, in beverly hills high. im a euro. my dad's polish, my mom's spanish, and i was born in california but i love europe and will move there once im old enough. well i dont know what else to say. so bye

D00M
30-08-2004, 02:41 AM
Hey Welcome....

keiraisreallyhot
30-08-2004, 02:44 AM
haha... thanx
hey where r u from

D00M
30-08-2004, 02:48 AM
i am from NEW JERSEY... dont you have aim/yahoo... cause they wouldnt approve us chatting through this :P

Jacoby
30-08-2004, 02:48 AM
Will you two get a room already? He said he was from New Jersey...and he thinks he's British (or maybe he is..) You two could chat on AIM...or use PM's.

keiraisreallyhot
30-08-2004, 02:49 AM
an0nym0s 11111 - aim

there zeros

keira_lover
30-08-2004, 06:54 AM
Hi, and welcome to the forums. Might I just say that that is one original name you have there. How long did it take for you to come up with that one, hmm? Damn, keira-is-really-hot, that's some deep shit man. I wish I had the intellectual proclivity to think of a something like that. I mean, what a clever name, it's exactly what we all think. Wow, I can tell you are an ace, my friend. Keep that originality and cleverness and I guarantee you will go far in life. Then again, this is coming from the king of unoriginality himself. Just look at my name. Anyway, welcome.

btw, don't take what I said too seriously, just poking fun (ya hear that, Jacoby-ban this (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v422/keiralover/a03a08e0.jpg) )

keira loves lipgloss
30-08-2004, 12:59 PM
welcome

Mozilla
31-08-2004, 04:10 AM
i'm the most unhappy newcomer, i think. :) if you live in los angeles you have a chance to see her.. :fencing: so, i'm new too and i'm from Russia! Am i the one?? :icon_conf