PDA

View Full Version : Are there any girls in this forum?

Boyscout
26-08-2004, 09:29 AM
I've been wondering that if there are what their purposes are~~
(forgive me if I have grammar mistakes, for I'm practising:P)

deviljet88
26-08-2004, 10:00 AM
Yes, there's quite a lot actually, though obviously they didn't come here because they were infactuated with Keira... I think. By the way, your sig is a bit big.

kilyncw
26-08-2004, 12:38 PM
everyone on here is infatuated with keira in one way or another, maybe the girls just want to be like her, whereas the guys want to be with her. it is all infatuation just different types.

this is just a general statement, not everyone applies to the above statement. just a generalization.
________
WENDIE 99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

johnnyboy
26-08-2004, 01:30 PM
Are you really a boyscout?

Narg
26-08-2004, 03:16 PM
Some are lesbian or bi-sexual.

PhoeniX
26-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Or maybe they found it and got addicted like a few people

Mandy
26-08-2004, 07:48 PM
Some are lesbian or bi-sexual.

And some are entirely straight who joined a Keira Knightley forum FOR the boys. :D

Jacoby
26-08-2004, 07:50 PM
I've been wondering that if there are what their purposes are~~

The purpose of the girls on this forum is to fetch drinks and sandwiches while the men talk of Keira.

Boyscout
29-08-2004, 03:32 AM
... I think. By the way, your sig is a bit big.
Ahoh~~~~but they are damn gorgeous,really!!!
Then, what size is proper?

Boyscout
29-08-2004, 03:36 AM
Are you really a boyscout?
What do you think?

ryan
29-08-2004, 04:18 AM
I would guess from his username, avatar pic, and "CIA Handler" comment in his profile, he's making a reference to Michael Vartan's Alias character Michael Vaughn, who's mission codename is Boyscout.,

On a separate note, does asking the ladies a question have anything to do with Keira? Shouldn't this be in general discussion?

Kelsey
29-08-2004, 05:07 AM
I'm a girl on this site, but as far as I am aware, I don't have a purpose here.

BTW, Alias = good times.

Adolf-The-Apple
29-08-2004, 09:12 PM
And some are entirely straight who joined a Keira Knightley forum FOR the boys. :D
Guess it's time for a procure-forum. :icon_popc

PS: Everoybody is welcome to explain me what the meaing of the word "procure" is, we don't learn these words in school and I'm absolutely not sure whether it means what I think that it means.

Jacoby
29-08-2004, 09:38 PM
PS: Everoybody is welcome to explain me what the meaing of the word "procure" is, we don't learn these words in school and I'm absolutely not sure whether it means what I think that it means.

If you ever have trouble with an English word go here (www.dictionary.com). :)

(I know that post was off-topic, but I'm just helping my German friend out.)

Boyscout
31-08-2004, 05:01 AM
I would guess from his username, avatar pic, and "CIA Handler" comment in his profile, he's making a reference to Michael Vartan's Alias character Michael Vaughn, who's mission codename is Boyscout.,

On a separate note, does asking the ladies a question have anything to do with Keira? Shouldn't this be in general discussion?
Yeah, you were right... This shouldn't be in general discussion...
But what size is proper for the signature?

KeirazBabe
31-08-2004, 12:21 PM
...you must have missed the 'Keira Girls Forum'...lol :p

xXx

Polly
17-09-2004, 02:28 PM
hey! I'm a newbie over here! I'm not really into Keira, but she is pretty and has talent... so here I am! :)

aim
23-09-2004, 06:42 AM
i am a girl.

peach
23-09-2004, 07:52 AM
I'm a girl too, always been a very girly girl. I'm here because I admire keira adn her work. She's an brilliant actress, pretty, and she's a healthy person to look up to.

Leonie
23-09-2004, 09:40 AM
A healthy person to look up to? I love the way you phrased that :D Never mind, carry on.

deviljet88
23-09-2004, 10:08 AM
By healthy, do you mean she's thin? Strange, since I know many people who would like to shout at you as they believe she has to be anorexic to have that body shape :P

peach
23-09-2004, 11:27 AM
I get what you mean mabye I should have explained that but what I mean is that she's not to thin or fat, She has a healthy image, no drugs etc. She seems to be such a normal person doing what she loves That's one thing I look up to her for that she followed her dream since she was little.

LoveKeria
19-10-2004, 02:30 PM
Yes, there's quite a lot actually, though obviously they didn't come here because they were infactuated with Keira... I think. By the way, your sig is a bit big.
Actually, I am infatuated with her...and I'm a chick...so sue me.

apoggy
19-10-2004, 02:48 PM

You also can't spell

deviljet88
20-10-2004, 03:33 AM
I added "... I think" just in case there are lesbians in KKW. Geezus, don't have to jump on my case especially about a post I made ages ago.

bob
20-10-2004, 05:45 AM
lezzos... aha... "It's a lezzo story." (soz, i just came out of an exam a few hrs ago)

i remember the old forums had a high number of female members. and i'd say that there were just as many female members who liked keira as those who 'liked' keira.

i for one, am a female member. and please, remember that for future reference should you come across any more of my posts.

Glare
20-10-2004, 09:48 AM
I sometimes dress up in female clothing for the *fun* of it, but I am not actually a female, more of a Hybrid now that I lost a testicle, my sperm producing is more efficent now since I only really needed one because I don't use my sperm much.

deviljet88
20-10-2004, 10:03 AM
You're just a crossdresser, not a hybrid. Unless you plan to tell the story of your penis shrivelling into oblivion and then growing a vagina, as you told me and Narg on IRC.

Glare
20-10-2004, 10:05 AM
I got no idea what you're going on about, get off the drugs.

deviljet88
20-10-2004, 10:10 AM
(16:03:55) <glare> not when I lost my ball, I grew a vagina
(16:04:05) <glare> and my penis shrunk until it was gone

I'll post the rest of it if you think I've edited it :) Plus Narg can back me up on how deranged you are :P

Narg
20-10-2004, 02:12 PM
(16:03:55) <glare> not when I lost my ball, I grew a vagina
(16:04:05) <glare> and my penis shrunk until it was gone

I'll post the rest of it if you think I've edited it :) Plus Narg can back me up on how deranged you are :P

I heartly endorse this event/person/post or product.

LoveKeria
21-10-2004, 06:48 AM
Get over it for god sakes. Its so irrelevant.

Glare
21-10-2004, 07:07 AM
Yeah you tell them!

Narg, Jet, it's so irrelevent, give up.

LoveKeria
21-10-2004, 07:40 AM
I added "... I think" just in case there are lesbians in KKW. Geezus, don't have to jump on my case especially about a post I made ages ago.

Sorry i wasn't jumping on your case...and im not a lezbian.

Hazzle
21-10-2004, 02:37 PM
Sorry i wasn't jumping on your case...and im not a lezbian.

You REALLY can't spell (it's lesbian deary) Are schools in Australia REALLY that bad? Oh wait...they produced The Glare...nevermind...

If they are, much kudos to the Aussies on here who DO have a brain for having survived :p

Incidentally...I want to see more of that log Jet my boy...except...why would Glare need to GROW a vagina? He fucking is one...we all know Glare's a cunt.

Narg
21-10-2004, 02:57 PM
Haz is back :D, i knew it!

Mandy
21-10-2004, 03:14 PM
Yeah you tell them!

Narg, Jet, it's so irrelevent, give up.

Awwww so cute...the one person that likes you. Just beautiful.

Hazzle
21-10-2004, 03:19 PM
Haz is back :D, i knew it!

Damn fucking straight. It's good to be back too...arrrrr.

Awwww so cute...the one person that likes you. Just beautiful.

Yeah, well...every dog has its day as they say :p

Jacoby
21-10-2004, 08:10 PM
You REALLY can't spell (it's lesbian deary) Are schools in Australia REALLY that bad? Oh wait...they produced The Glare...nevermind...

If they are, much kudos to the Aussies on here who DO have a brain for having survived :p

Incidentally...I want to see more of that log Jet my boy...except...why would Glare need to GROW a vagina? He fucking is one...we all know Glare's a cunt.

Jes0s Christ, Haz. Spare the girl's pride. You don't get extra points for being a dick.

I support you, LoveKeria. We're in this together.

Hazzle
21-10-2004, 09:34 PM
Jes0s Christ, Haz. Spare the girl's pride. You don't get extra points for being a dick.

You sure? How come Glare runs the place then? :p I wasn't being a dick, chief...a bit of jeering in good spirits, you know how it is :D Oh c'mon mate, where'd your sense of humour go? ;) I heard the place had become pussified but sheesh. Banter people...banter.

I support you, LoveKeria. We're in this together.

Tut tut Jacoby...still after the web nookie are we? :D Trust me...he's just being nice to get into your knickers, cyber-stylee :p Jacoby'll hump anything that moves...my legs bear bruises, if you need evidence.

I realise this is pure spam but isn't that exactly what this thread descended into? It's a wonder it's still open...oh well...I luff :icon_spam

LoveKeria
22-10-2004, 01:00 AM
You sure? How come Glare runs the place then? :p I wasn't being a dick, chief...a bit of jeering in good spirits, you know how it is :D Oh c'mon mate, where'd your sense of humour go? ;) I heard the place had become pussified but sheesh. Banter people...banter.

Tut tut Jacoby...still after the web nookie are we? :D Trust me...he's just being nice to get into your knickers, cyber-stylee :p Jacoby'll hump anything that moves...my legs bear bruises, if you need evidence.

I realise this is pure spam but isn't that exactly what this thread descended into? It's a wonder it's still open...oh well...I luff :icon_spam

Thank you Jacoby for sticking up for me, i was begining to think everyone would just have a go at me forever. I agree with you, Hazzel is it really nessesary [and i know i spelt that wrong] to go on and on and on about it

Hazzle
22-10-2004, 01:15 AM
Thank you Jacoby for sticking up for me, i was begining to think everyone would just have a go at me forever. I agree with you, Hazzel is it really nessesary [and i know i spelt that wrong] to go on and on and on about it

Err...I mentioned it like...3 times. Hardly going on and on about it...if you didn't keep raising it, it'd die :p

Sheeeesh. Can't you just feel the love? Whatever happened to the good old days of newbie roasting? It was always taken in good spirits...it's fone with love...let it lie and I won't be bringing it up again...fun was had...you've just sucked all of it out...such is life.

LoveKeria
22-10-2004, 02:35 AM
Err...I mentioned it like...3 times. Hardly going on and on about it...if you didn't keep raising it, it'd die :p

Sheeeesh. Can't you just feel the love? Whatever happened to the good old days of newbie roasting? It was always taken in good spirits...it's fone with love...let it lie and I won't be bringing it up again...fun was had...you've just sucked all of it out...such is life.

I'm sorry, i felt as though i was being personally attacked. Feel free to have some more 'all in fun' though, i'll try not to comment to much.

If i didn't keep rasing it youd die? Oh well, then, better bring it up again so i dont kill off everyones favorite Hazzel. ;)

Jacoby
22-10-2004, 02:43 AM

No problem, love. Haz is just harsh by nature. Anywho, I've got your back. *gangster pose* Haven't met an Aussie I don't like. Except Glare. But other than that... :)

And to stay on topic: 'Course there's girls on these forums. NearokA, for example.

LoveKeria
22-10-2004, 02:48 AM
No problem, love. Haz is just harsh by nature. Anywho, I've got your back. *gangster pose* Haven't met an Aussie I don't like. Except Glare. But other than that... :)

And to stay on topic: 'Course there's girls on these forums. NearokA, for example.

I noticed. I guess he has to be. :| Aussies aren't that great. Glare lives around where i live...not saying where in case he tries to stalk me. *Lol* Anyway....were alright i guess...

And to keep on topic so the mods dont breathe fire at me...i think that you can like a chick actress, think she is gorgeous and all that and not like her 'that way'. Dont know many, but it is possible. Some people are just homophobic dweebs.

DragonRat
22-10-2004, 06:23 AM
Actually, if women think another female is attractive, then that has to make me think that other female is extremely attractive. I mean, for example, not many women will think Pamela Anderson 'attractive'. But Keira Knightley seems an overwhelming favorite for the same sex to call her pretty or beautiful. And I'd actually screw Keira Knightley over Pamela Anderson. (Yes, in that exact position.)

But where was I getting at? Females are here for several reasons. One, they like to be in a safe community where they can make friends. Two, they get to talk about Keira Knightley, who is by far one of the more attractive and strong-willed role model in the film industry today. Three, some of them do have more-than-friendly attitudes toward Keira, and it's a place to vent some of those issues to those who understand. And four, KKW is a fuckin' great place to be.

LoveKeria
22-10-2004, 07:49 AM
Actually, if women think another female is attractive, then that has to make me think that other female is extremely attractive. I mean, for example, not many women will think Pamela Anderson 'attractive'. But Keira Knightley seems an overwhelming favorite for the same sex to call her pretty or beautiful. And I'd actually screw Keira Knightley over Pamela Anderson. (Yes, in that exact position.)

But where was I getting at? Females are here for several reasons. One, they like to be in a safe community where they can make friends. Two, they get to talk about Keira Knightley, who is by far one of the more attractive and strong-willed role model in the film industry today. Three, some of them do have more-than-friendly attitudes toward Keira, and it's a place to vent some of those issues to those who understand. And four, KKW is a fuckin' great place to be.

Uh....I'd have to say your wrong there...because I'm a girl and other girls have found me attractive...one to the point of whats called obsession. My point was not to presume why girls are on here, in fact it seems to me that your partially agreeing with me...because, all i said was that i didn't think that you had to be attracted to Keira Knightly pyscially to be here and be a girl.

bob
22-10-2004, 08:27 AM
i'm a girl and other girls have found me attractive also. only that's because they thought i was a guy :icon_err: no more short hair for me again (it's amazing how in the span of 3 months people went from referring to me as 'mate' to 'miss')

deviljet88
22-10-2004, 09:27 AM
Also online girls would be attracted to you since most of us don't pay enough attention to realise you're a female, not a male as your name suggests :P

LoveKeria (I spelt that correctly, right?), if you're going to go with the attitude of: " Actually, I am infatuated with her...and I'm a chick...so sue me.", you'd be expecting some kind of consequence from it. Maybe you should think about what you type before you come here feeling personally attacked.

LoveKeria
22-10-2004, 12:56 PM
Also online girls would be attracted to you since most of us don't pay enough attention to realise you're a female, not a male as your name suggests :P

LoveKeria (I spelt that correctly, right?), if you're going to go with the attitude of: " Actually, I am infatuated with her...and I'm a chick...so sue me.", you'd be expecting some kind of consequence from it. Maybe you should think about what you type before you come here feeling personally attacked.

All well and good but why should i be anyway? And stop with the comments about my name. My comments about girls being attracted to me was in relations to the guys comments, they made sence. And, please, tell me, how did my prior statement have concequences? It was just a statement, my two cents to the discussion.

deviljet88
22-10-2004, 01:44 PM
Oh you didn't feel like being personally attacked after all? Forgive me then. By the way, I made no mention of legal issues so saying "sue me" doesn't really make sense to my comment. Keep adding your 2 cents. I'm willing to read more eloquent phrases typed by you.

Edit: OK, after reading some more posts by you, I've noted that you do like the phrase "sue me" a lot, so I'm sorry about that. However, you are a lesbian... partially. You said you're bisexual (intro), which means you have feelings for the opposite and the same sex. Just felt like pointing that out.

LoveKeria
22-10-2004, 06:12 PM
I know I'm bisexual. Whats your point? I was merle stating a fact when i said that i was a girl and i liked Keira. And I'm sure my phrases arn't so eloquent, ha. It's 3:14 in the morning, so if this dosn't make sence...well, its 3:14 in the morning.

Hazzle
22-10-2004, 11:54 PM
I'm sorry, i felt as though i was being personally attacked. Feel free to have some more 'all in fun' though, i'll try not to comment to much.

Nahh...jokes been done now. Any more'd just be cruel.

If i didn't keep rasing it youd die? Oh well, then, better bring it up again so i dont kill off everyones favorite Hazzel. ;)

I said it'd die...but nevermind. And of course you don't want to kill the Hazzle. You want my sex...admit it :p

Hehe...seems Jet's taken over from me...gg Jet...keep it up son ;)

And err...I think DR covered all the reasons why girls be here (and they are, plenty of them, and most of them rocketh muchleh btw...well they're blessed with the love of the Haz, so how could they not?)

Which, incidentally, is all the more reason for guys to come to the W...I SWEAR it had nothing to do with me coming back <coughs nervously>.

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 12:37 AM
Well I'm glad you don't wish to be cruel to me. I think. Lol...No, we wouldn't want the elusive Hazzel that, interestingly enough, i heard alot about before you came back...:) No, i dont think i want your sex...arn't you married or something...oh well. Yeah i want you.

Jets taken over ah? No i much prefer to argue with you:)

So, girls are here because theyre blessed with your love? Thats the ONLY reason? :) Lol.

And because there blessed with your love and there hear, guys come here. Which has nothing to do.

Hummm, trying to peice it together in my mind, but its not working:(

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 01:21 AM
Well I'm glad you don't wish to be cruel to me. I think. Lol...

Meh...I'm not a cruel man...where DO people get these ideas from? :icon_err:

No, we wouldn't want the elusive Hazzel that, interestingly enough, i heard alot about before you came back...:)

Yeah, I'm famous like that. Notorious in fact.

No, i dont think i want your sex...arn't you married or something...oh well. Yeah i want you.

Yeah, shame for you I AM married...aren't I Ashlyn honey?

Jets taken over ah? No i much prefer to argue with you:)

Awww. It's nice to be appreciated :p

So, girls are here because theyre blessed with your love? Thats the ONLY reason? :) Lol.

DAMN straight. Heck GUYS are only here to get with me. You all KNOW I'm hotter than Keira.

And because there blessed with your love and there hear, guys come here. Which has nothing to do.

Hummm, trying to peice it together in my mind, but its not working:(

Let me try. The women of the W rocketh...as such that is a good reason for men to come here. But yeah...I'm also ANOTHER great reason. For ANYONE to come to the Wavefront.

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 02:17 AM
Meh...I'm not a cruel man...where DO people get these ideas from? :icon_err:

Lol....well, youre kinda tearing me to shreads. Its kind of a waste of space really.

Yeah, I'm famous like that. Notorious in fact.

I would say so. Yes.

Yeah, shame for you I AM married...aren't I Ashlyn honey?

Well it was YOUR wife that kept saying i was in love with Liam. NO idea how that happened. I think i said he was funny.

Awww. It's nice to be appreciated :p

Yes. Much easier to argue with you for some reason.

DAMN straight. Heck GUYS are only here to get with me. You all KNOW I'm hotter than Keira.

Oh yes. Thus the reason you said, and i quote "I AM ugly." Lol...

Let me try. The women of the W rocketh...as such that is a good reason for men to come here. But yeah...I'm also ANOTHER great reason. For ANYONE to come to the Wavefront.

Well, i guess that means me, as i am on KKW and I am a woman.

EDIT: OOPS i did that wrong...oh well, dont kill me I'm still learning.

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 02:21 AM
You need to learn how to quote too. But I got the gist of it. I'm not tearing you apart at all. If I wanted to I'd have done so by now and you probably wouldn't be here...this is me being nice :D

Liam's about as funny as hepatitis. Truth.

Easier to argue with me? I'm not even arguing deary...I'm just playing :p

I notice sarcasm escapes your incredibly intelligent mind. The constant references to my sexehness are sarcastic, idiot.

Let me rescind my earlier explanation. MOST of the women of the W rocketh. You're just an idiot. In fact I'd hesitate to class you as a woman as that'd require you to be human and you don't pass muster on that score.

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 02:27 AM
You need to learn how to quote too. But I got the gist of it. I'm not tearing you apart at all. If I wanted to I'd have done so by now and you probably wouldn't be here...this is me being nice :D

Liam's about as funny as hepatitis. Truth.

Easier to argue with me? I'm not even arguing deary...I'm just playing :p

I notice sarcasm escapes your incredibly intelligent mind. The constant references to my sexehness are sarcastic, idiot.

Let me rescind my earlier explanation. MOST of the women of the W rocketh. You're just an idiot. In fact I'd hesitate to class you as a woman as that'd require you to be human and you don't pass muster on that score.

Well then you tell me how to quote...i can't help it if i dont know how. BY the way did you see my *gasps* EDIT! I said...oops dont know how to do that. Nice if you read it.
Stop calling me and idiot its really begining to piss me off. :( I'm sad now.
Liam was funny. Why is it i seem to think everyone is funny who others think isn't?

*GASPS* Look an EDIT. Anyway, now that that jokes dead - I am a woman and i am human and I'm not an idiot. :P

bob
23-10-2004, 02:50 AM
i am hungry.

relevance, you ask? maybe i'm hungry for a woman... which is not the case.

and haz, i happen to find hepatitis to be greatly amusing. i mean look at it - hepatitis - tell me that's not pure comical genius. mmmkay.

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 03:02 AM
Haha. Bobs funny too.

deviljet88
23-10-2004, 05:14 AM
Oh wow, my feelings are so hurt how you'd much prefer to argue it out with Haz than me :( Though as Haz pointed out, you wouldn't be able to find the sarcasm in that. Before the topic gets locked, yes there are women on kkw, and LoveKeria is one of them... supposedly. *wonders if LK can find anything to argue about in this totally inoffensive post*

Liam
23-10-2004, 10:52 AM
Christ on a bike.

Would you people stop acting like a bunch of petulant 6 year olds?

kthx.

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 04:23 PM
i am hungry.

relevance, you ask? maybe i'm hungry for a woman... which is not the case.

and haz, i happen to find hepatitis to be greatly amusing. i mean look at it - hepatitis - tell me that's not pure comical genius. mmmkay.

Hehe...ok...I'll grant you that :p

Christ on a bike.

Would you people stop acting like a bunch of petulant 6 year olds?

kthx.

<looks sad> But why?!?! We LIKE acting like a bunch of petulant 6 year olds. Sheesh dude...whatever happened to the days of roasting, ribbing, banter and all round merriment in taking the piss out of others? You're getting soft in your old age Liam me old mucker...

LoveKeria
24-10-2004, 02:14 AM
Oh wow, my feelings are so hurt how you'd much prefer to argue it out with Haz than me :( Though as Haz pointed out, you wouldn't be able to find the sarcasm in that. Before the topic gets locked, yes there are women on kkw, and LoveKeria is one of them... supposedly. *wonders if LK can find anything to argue about in this totally inoffensive post*

Um. Supposedly? What the hell. How would i have to proove that I am most defininitly not a male. Ehhh...males.

And, i could argue with you if you really want. :|

EDIT: Unfortunaly Hazzel is right...we wouldn't argue if we didn't enjoy it...in some warped sick sense. Anyway...who wants to behave like an adult?

deviljet88
24-10-2004, 02:26 AM
Since when did 14 year olds behave like adults?

LoveKeria
24-10-2004, 02:33 AM
Since when did 14 year olds behave like adults?

For a moment there i thought you mean't I was 14. Lol. I'm almost eighteen so i should be behaving better than you. Anyway you didn't tell me how I'm meant to prove I'm a girl, so. I guess it dosn't need proving. But - My name is Catherine. I don't think a mother would give a boy that name unless she was on something.

bob
24-10-2004, 02:41 AM
alright, this needs to be said for the future of the forum:

people, READ previous posts. READ. it should clear up confusion
(key word being 'should', we can't expect miracles to happen)

LoveKeria
24-10-2004, 02:44 AM
No idea what the point of that was. If it was directed at me, concider me very confused.

bob
24-10-2004, 02:50 AM
i concede defeat.

i'm off to study. maths. fuck.