PDA

View Full Version : TV Sightings

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

KnightleyNews
18-06-2004, 08:26 PM
Another popular 'umbrella' thread, especially at promotions time...

Keira will appear on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno on Monday June 21st in the US on NBC (Tuesday June 22nd at 10pm in the UK on Ftn), to promote King Arthur. Fellow guests will be journalist Dan Abrams and Avril Lavigne.

Keira will be a guest on The Late Show With David Letterman on Tuesday June 29th on CBS in the US. It will be shown in the UK at 12.45am on Thursday July 1st (ie. late Wednesday night) on ITV2. Fellow guest will be Tom Brokaw.

Paul

Edward
19-06-2004, 09:17 AM
i didn't see keira on that bbc2 program the rise of the celebrities or whatever it was called :p

did i miss her or was she just not on?

ice crystal
19-06-2004, 10:33 AM
I didnt even know that she was supposed to be on there......!

MichelleL84UK
19-06-2004, 11:02 AM
I was just watching T4 (in the UK) and the presenter said he interview Keira and they'll be showing it in a couple of weeks :)

deviljet88
19-06-2004, 12:46 PM
Keira is appearing in a Who Weekly advertisement currently, and she will probably be in the magazine. Does this kinda stuff go here?

KnightleyNews
19-06-2004, 01:06 PM
Keira is appearing in a Who Weekly advertisement currently, and she will probably be in the magazine. Does this kinda stuff go here?

Please put it in the Photo Sightings thread.

And yes, she WAS in the Rise Of The Celebrity Class documentary. It was the footage from the Cartier Polo day, she was standing with Colin Firth.

Paul

Hazzle
19-06-2004, 06:15 PM
Yeah, I saw it...she was there :) I'd forgotten just how stunning she looked that day...arrrr

Richard
20-06-2004, 09:04 PM
Please put it in the Photo Sightings thread.

And yes, she WAS in the Rise Of The Celebrity Class documentary. It was the footage from the Cartier Polo day, she was standing with Colin Firth.

Paul

You wouldn't happen to have that footage Paul? I remember what the Cartier Polo day was, because I've seen pictures, but I would love the vid.

booboocat
20-06-2004, 11:11 PM
hmmm what time/channel is jay leno. i never seem to catch the late night shows.

KnightleyNews
20-06-2004, 11:37 PM
You wouldn't happen to have that footage Paul? I remember what the Cartier Polo day was, because I've seen pictures, but I would love the vid.

No, sorry mate, it was only a quick flash. It'll be on one of the documentary channels in a couple of months so I'll cap it then if I remember.

Paul

KnightleyNews
20-06-2004, 11:41 PM
hmmm what time/channel is jay leno. i never seem to catch the late night shows.

Assuming you're in the US it's on at 11.35pm EDT (presumably 8.35pm PDT, or are these things time-shifted by area ?).
Channel is NBC.

Paul

Newell4keira
21-06-2004, 04:18 PM
Can you tell me any progs with Keira on in the near future?

Vertical Vortex
21-06-2004, 06:11 PM
Can you tell me any progs with Keira on in the near future?

and there's nobody who knows anything about Keira and dutch television? :rolleyes:

wee me
21-06-2004, 07:29 PM
lol no soz. yeh does ne1 no wen keira will next be on tv?

6th member of Keira Knightleyz Posse!

Flightfreak
21-06-2004, 07:30 PM
and there's nobody who knows anything about Keira and dutch television? :rolleyes:

and belgium tv? :D

Hazzle
22-06-2004, 01:35 AM
lol no soz. yeh does ne1 no wen keira will next be on tv?

6th member of Keira Knightleyz Posse!

Err...please can we kill the netspeak...before Mags kills another kitten?

Louie
22-06-2004, 04:16 AM
Anyone saw Leno? Keira's hair looked weird, because the bangs were so long. I didn't like her dress very much, but like always she looked beautiful. It was a nice interview, Keira was very funny. I kinda felt sorry for Keira when Leno was interviewing Dan Abram though, because they were just totally ignoring Keira. Even during the commercial break, Dan and Jay just kept talking and Keira was just looking at the floor and looked lonely.

Elijahfan
22-06-2004, 04:43 AM
OMG! i loved it, leno just finished about 5 minutes ago. i agree her hair was funny. i like the color, cut, and waves but the bangs were in her eyes. u couldn't see her eyes and she has lovely eyes. her dress was sorta different but i liked it. i'm so happy i taped the show! she was so funny on it. like the boxing part and how she loves the ginuess (not spelled rite) beer in Dublin. it was funny how she described her character as an angry smurf! LOL! it was the best! Keira did look bored though, but at least she stayed and u could see her when the camera backed up for wide shots. especially at the end when they were outside after Avril L. She was standing there all nice and pretty.

also it sucked that the movie isnt even finished, cuz then they could of brought alone a clip to show. all they had was some bit from a comercial. i hope when she does promo next week in NY, so far she's scheduled for Letterman and hopefully she does Regis and Kelly and other morning shows like she did for POTC, they studio provides her with a clip even if the movie isnt finished.

Louie
22-06-2004, 05:15 AM
Another funny part was when she said she is scared of Ewan McGregor (spelling?), because she flashed him on the scene of Star Wars.

ice crystal
22-06-2004, 05:55 PM
cant wait to see it!
i guess that means that she is gonna attend the US premiere of King Arthur because she is gonna be a guest on the David Lettman shwo

Knardes
22-06-2004, 09:59 PM
I just happened the be watching TRL, and they said that Keira will be on it, Monday the 28th..

Louie
22-06-2004, 10:13 PM
What time is TRL?

Sean
22-06-2004, 10:36 PM
What time is TRL?

TRL is at 5PM EST.

KnightleyNews
22-06-2004, 11:36 PM
I just happened the be watching TRL, and they said that Keira will be on it, Monday the 28th..
Mpegs anybody? Pretty please ?

(Hopefully the new UK TRL will be back on in time for the UK prem, as they're currently relocating studios to Leicester Square. How convenient!).

Paul

Edward
23-06-2004, 10:38 AM
i saw that jay leno show, she wasn't on for as long as the last time :(

did anyone record it?

and can someone record that david letterman show or whatever it's called :)

KnightleyNews
26-06-2004, 01:57 PM
US: Keira will be interviewed on Monday's Access Hollywood apparently (but don't quote me, you know what they're like. They'll probably cut it for Britney's engagement story).

UK: We should get the above in a couple of weeks on our AH compilation. This Tuesday's episode has a report on the Teen People Top 25 Under 25, of which Dame Keira was one, I do believe.

Paul

EmotionSickness
26-06-2004, 08:20 PM
Thanks, Paul. I can never catch her on Access Hollywood, because it's pretty much in syndication where I live -- doesn't come on any of the major networks, so it's hard to catch. Wish it could have been Entertainment Tonight, Extra!, or even Inside Edition. She's bound to turn up on one, if not all, of those in the coming months.

KnightleyNews
27-06-2004, 01:46 AM
Thanks, Paul. I can never catch her on Access Hollywood, because it's pretty much in syndication where I live -- doesn't come on any of the major networks, so it's hard to catch. Wish it could have been Entertainment Tonight, Extra!, or even Inside Edition. She's bound to turn up on one, if not all, of those in the coming months.
Watch ET on Monday - you may be surprised !

Paul

Edward
27-06-2004, 10:07 AM
I was just watching T4 (in the UK) and the presenter said he interview Keira and they'll be showing it in a couple of weeks :)

oh nice, when is a couple of weeks? :p, what day?

KnightleyNews
27-06-2004, 09:49 PM
A new clip of old footage from tonight's Celebrity Extra (4Mb):
http://www.keiraweb.com/celextra270604.mpg

and the lovely Parminder carrying the Olympic torch across Millennium Bridge in London yesterday (1Mb):
http://www.keiraweb.com/parminder.mpg

Paul

thenoblepaladin
28-06-2004, 05:02 AM
According to TVGuide.com, Keira would be on (all in EST):

Tuesday, 29 11:35 PM David Letterman
Wednesday, 30 7:00 AM Good Morning America
Thursday, 1 7:00 AM Early Show

Someone capture and upload the videos!

EmotionSickness
28-06-2004, 08:24 AM
Are you sure about the other two appearances besides Letterman (which we already know about)? I can't find it listed anywhere on TVGuide.com. Could you provide a link, maybe?

I can't find anything about it on Good Morning America's official web site and the Early Show's official web site only lists one guest for Thursday: chef Bobby Flay. I'd think that, by now, an appearance by Keira would garner more attention than some chef.

I guess we'll all just have to wait and see. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Edward
28-06-2004, 09:34 AM
hmm

she was on the early show and good morning america for POTC

so maybe

yeah, someone capture and upload them :):)

KnightleyNews
28-06-2004, 12:21 PM
Keira and Clive will be 'sitting down for a chat' about KA on tonight's E! News Live, and the web site also says they will be live at Wednesday's premiere in LA. This is the first I've heard of an LA prem.
Is it possible (or usual) for an NYC prem then an LA one two days later?
Better watch and find out anyway :)

Paul

Richard
28-06-2004, 06:16 PM
Shit. You guys found out. I was actually waiting to see if and when anyone will bring up the fact that she "might" be on Good Morning America & The Early Show, I found out a few days ago but I was going to wait on it. I too went to the early show website and good morning america and found nothing about any Keira apperances. But, if you search on Yahoo! TV, you will find both those apperances and it actually says; "Keira Knightley & Bobby Flay". Hopefully, they were slow on updating the main website or there were some last minute changes, because it happens. Anyways, Keira on TRL today, I can't wait. :) Thanks Paul for the heads up on the E! News Live chat, I'll have to make sure and watch it.

Renegade
28-06-2004, 07:30 PM
Keira and Clive will be 'sitting down for a chat' about KA on tonight's E! News Live, and the web site also says they will be live at Wednesday's premiere in LA. This is the first I've heard of an LA prem.
Is it possible (or usual) for an NYC prem then an LA one two days later?
Better watch and find out anyway :)

Paul

LA premiere? I wonder where. Hopefully I can drive by and luckily catch a glimpse of Keira on the red carpet.

thenoblepaladin
28-06-2004, 08:20 PM
Are you sure about the other two appearances besides Letterman (which we already know about)? I can't find it listed anywhere on TVGuide.com. Could you provide a link, maybe?

I can't find anything about it on Good Morning America's official web site and the Early Show's official web site only lists one guest for Thursday: chef Bobby Flay. I'd think that, by now, an appearance by Keira would garner more attention than some chef.

I guess we'll all just have to wait and see. Thanks for the heads up, though.

I can't give a direct link, but if you go to their listings (its customized for individual users depending on provider/area etc), you have an option to search the TV listings. I just typed in Keira Knightley and it gave those results.

Louie
28-06-2004, 09:37 PM
Anyone saw TRL? Keira was pretty good on it; her bangs were still the same as before, but this time they were out of her face and you could see her eyes. She said that her first kiss was at 5, and also that her nickname in school was Boo.

Richard
28-06-2004, 10:46 PM
Ah man, curse you east coast residents. Nice to know what's ahead. ;)

thenoblepaladin
28-06-2004, 10:52 PM
I missed her on TRL, but they got a rerun this evening. :)

EmotionSickness
28-06-2004, 11:21 PM
I'm watching E! News Live right now and I tuned in about 15 minutes late. I'm pretty sure her part has passed. :(

Anyone know at what part of the show it was on? Maybe they'll re-run it.

Edit: I just caught (and recorded) Keira on tonight's Entertainment Tonight. It's not a very big spot, but they talk to Keira, Clive and some other guy (Hugh Dancy maybe?). Ohh and Jerry Bruckheimer, too. They show some behind the scenes stuff I haven't seen before, as well. Earlier in the show, while talking about the Britney engagement, Keira is shown saying "Ohh that's great. Good for her.", or something to that effect. ET re-runs tonight around midnight.

KnightleyNews
28-06-2004, 11:50 PM
I'm watching E! News Live right now and I tuned in about 15 minutes late. I'm pretty sure her part has passed. :(

Anyone know at what part of the show it was on? Maybe they'll re-run it.

Oh my God - Keira AND Giuliana Depandi in the same room? I don't think I would have been responsible for my actions if I'd have been there!

Enjoy:
http://www.keiraweb.com/enl290604intro.wmv
http://www.keiraweb.com/enl290604.wmv

Paul

Richard
29-06-2004, 12:12 AM
What the hell? Her hair! Well that was a swiff kick in the groan. No, it's alright... it caught me off guard for the moment... but she's not going to have that for her next movie is she? I still like her. Did she cut it? Or is it rolled up?

Louie
29-06-2004, 12:26 AM
I think it was just rolled up. I didn't think it looked that bad, although she looks better when her hair is straight and let down.

Richard
29-06-2004, 12:29 AM
I think it was just rolled up. I didn't think it looked that bad, although she looks better when her hair is straight and let down.

That's where I was getting at. I may have sounded a little P.O.'d. :(

EDIT: Her hair was rolled up. I'm relieved now...

guinie22
29-06-2004, 03:51 AM
Keira was also on Extra tonight, besides E! news! I didn't record it , but they repeat it(at least where I live the next day at 11:30a.m. central time). Hope that helps if anyone was interested! Oh, waite, they are doing all the Wimbledone stuff, so it might not be on :( .

Flightfreak
29-06-2004, 09:02 AM
Oh my God - Keira AND Giuliana Depandi in the same room? I don't think I would have been responsible for my actions if I'd have been there!

Enjoy:
http://www.keiraweb.com/enl290604intro.wmv
http://www.keiraweb.com/enl290604.wmv

Paul

thanks for the movie's paul, i have only 5channels on my tv and no cabel tv, therefore i never can watch those shows. :(

Louie
30-06-2004, 04:19 AM
Well Keira was pretty good on Letterman. It was pretty much the same as the Leno interview, but I liked this one more for some reason. They showed new footage of KA, where Keira is in a battle scene.

Spire
30-06-2004, 04:40 AM
I saw Keira on Letterman. I was great, I dunno, I love seeing Keira in motion. I have to admit, King Arthur doesn't look to be a great movie, but I'll watch it over and over just to see Keira. Btw, does anyone know where I can find her Leno interview online? Much thanks in advance.

Louie
30-06-2004, 04:52 AM
You can find the Leno interview at http://www.keiraweb.com/

I agree with Spire about the movie, I don't think it is gonna be very good. But I am gonna end up buying it and watching a billion times. And yes, Keira in motion brings a smile to my face.

Kyle_West
30-06-2004, 09:08 AM
I miss all the freaking interviews. Today is wednesday at 5:06 am here and I forgot Keira was on Letterman so I saw Spiderman 2....Also I forgot about E! Im such a shit! I told myself I wouldn't miss letterman. wow im pissed. Let me know if it comes on again. Or when Paul gets it up

EmotionSickness
30-06-2004, 09:27 AM
You can still catch her this morning on ABC's Good Morning America, Kyle (at & 7:00 Central Time) and again tomorrow moring at 7 AM Central on The Early Show on CBS.

KnightleyNews
30-06-2004, 12:06 PM
I miss all the freaking interviews. Today is wednesday at 5:06 am here and I forgot Keira was on Letterman so I saw Spiderman 2....Also I forgot about E! Im such a shit! I told myself I wouldn't miss letterman. wow im pissed. Let me know if it comes on again. Or when Paul gets it up

I have the E! premiere segment online now.
We get Letterman tonight here in the UK.

Paul

Narg
30-06-2004, 01:07 PM
Awesome, cant wait, i always download the footage of your website, down here in Australia we get letterman like a month late :P.

EmotionSickness
30-06-2004, 01:25 PM
Just watched her on GMA. Her hair looks so much better now. She still has the bangs, but they're trimmed a bit and her hair has been straightened, it's not all shaggy and wavy like at the KA premiere. Cute, casual outfit, too. Too bad the interview lasted a grand total of maybe four minutes, tops.

Something I'm just now noticing: when did her voice get so nasal? She really talks through her nose a lot now; she didn't used to do that. It's almost like her 'interview voice'. You know, some celebs (or people in general, really) put on a sort of fake (for lack of a better word) voice when talking to strangers or, say, interviewers. All I know is she doesn't sound quite like that in the movies.

Renegade
30-06-2004, 03:22 PM
Keira on Letterman. First off, David seemed a little more interested in The Jacket as to King Arthur. He apparently was infatuated with the title that he couldn't stop talking about it. On the other hand, they basically discussed her training, battle scenes, and childhood (the whole agent at 3 thing). And Keira didn't admit she was dating that one guy when asked about a boyfriend. The interview was actually quite funny. David thought Keira said "worriers" when she actually meant to say "warriors" (the whole accent thing).

Narg
01-07-2004, 12:39 AM
Pitty there not on in Australia, but i think / hope someone will upload a rip. :D

Richard
01-07-2004, 03:21 AM
Just watched her on GMA. Her hair looks so much better now. She still has the bangs, but they're trimmed a bit and her hair has been straightened, it's not all shaggy and wavy like at the KA premiere. Cute, casual outfit, too. Too bad the interview lasted a grand total of maybe four minutes, tops.

Something I'm just now noticing: when did her voice get so nasal? She really talks through her nose a lot now; she didn't used to do that. It's almost like her 'interview voice'. You know, some celebs (or people in general, really) put on a sort of fake (for lack of a better word) voice when talking to strangers or, say, interviewers. All I know is she doesn't sound quite like that in the movies.

Ladies & Gentlemen, I fucking missed it! "Apparently", I got the damn date wrong. I haven't missed a single Keira appearance until now. So don't expect me to upload it because I feel like shit. I'm sorry for all those who were counting on me. It kinda sucks when only two people can capture videos. :(

Edward
01-07-2004, 10:35 AM
lets just hope paul has it captured :o

KnightleyNews
01-07-2004, 12:02 PM
lets just hope paul has it captured :o

I don't get Good Morning America, being in Merrie Olde Englande.

I've got Letterman which will be online tonight. It didn't finish till half past one this morning so I was too tired to edit the file.

All the vids so far are now together on the promotions page, including a new one from Sky News last night which had premiere interviews and more clips:
http://www.keiraweb.com/kapromo.html

Paul

EmotionSickness
01-07-2004, 02:43 PM
Welp, I up and missed her on the Early Show this morning. I don't really care, though, seeing as how it probably would have been an exact rehash of yesterday's four minute spot on Good Morning America. I do regret missing Leno, though (even though I can't stand him).

Edward
01-07-2004, 04:15 PM
i got the early show and good morning america from last years POTC thing

i can upload them if you want

i also got regis and kelly POTC too

i woant to see the KA ones though :(

KnightleyNews
01-07-2004, 08:17 PM
I've got Letterman which will be online tonight. It didn't finish till half past one this morning so I was too tired to edit the file.
http://www.keiraweb.com/letterman290604.wmv

Paul

Hazzle
02-07-2004, 12:17 AM
Saw Leterrman on ITV2 last night...arrr...Keira was excellent...I love how she got confused when he kept changing the subject from The Jacket to King Arthur...priceless...it was a lovely interview...the usual friendly chatty approach from Keira which was cool...

Spire
02-07-2004, 12:26 AM
Wow, thanks for all the links to videos. I've got a downloading to catch up on...

Coco
02-07-2004, 09:46 AM
Did anyone happen to tape TRL? Or even just watch it? Tell us how she was on it pls!

Edward
02-07-2004, 10:17 AM
yay, letterman and CBS up on the net :)

whens that good morning america show on?

KnightleyNews
02-07-2004, 12:13 PM
Did anyone happen to tape TRL? Or even just watch it? Tell us how she was on it pls!

Well I didn't see it (being 3,000 miles away), but here's some pics:
http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====67810

Paul

Coco
02-07-2004, 02:23 PM
Thanks Paul -

its because of those pictures that I wanted to see if the video was anywhere on the Net (being 3000+ miles away myself!) & because TRL is usually quite a fun, non-serious show...it would be interesting & different to see her on that kind of show!

Richard
02-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Oh wait, never mind. I do have something new for you guys. I taped the TRL segment, so I should be able to upload the video sometime soon.

thenoblepaladin
02-07-2004, 08:35 PM
Sorry for the late notice, but from TVGuide.com at 7:30 EST, (there's also a rerun at 2:10 EST):

Entertainment Tonight
Queens & First Ladies
30 mins.

Actress Keira Knightley discusses her role as Guinevere in “King Arthur.” Also: a look at some of the most powerful women in Hollywood.

Flightfreak
02-07-2004, 10:16 PM
today on a belgium showbis program, was there a newsflash about the fact that keira finds here self to skinnie and special at breast hight, but she dousnt want to do plastic surgerie.
http://home.tiscali.be/flightfreaks/tv1rode.gif

EmotionSickness
03-07-2004, 05:52 AM
Thanks, paladin, but I'm pretty sure that Keira's bit has been cut so they could cover the news of Marlon Brando's death.

My satellite guide still gives the info for the program as "Actress Keira Knightley (King Arthur); five powerful women in Hollywood" but it hasn't shown up yet and there's only ten minutes left, and they still have quite a few other things to cover.

Oh well. Brando's death is more important, I think.

Edit: Yeah, they definitely cut it (at the last minute, most likely). It was probably viewed as the most expendable part of the show (yet, somehow sharks and Tori Spelling's pre-nup are imporant :rolleyes: ). Maybe it'll be on Monday's show, but I doubt it, since they just showed a preview and didn't mention her.

Edward
03-07-2004, 08:58 AM
did anyone record the good morning america show?

Edit...they said somethng about keira on radio 1, i didn't quite catch what, i was half asleep :p

KnightleyNews
03-07-2004, 05:27 PM
Keira's Access Hollywood segment will be on the UK compilation on Tuesday at 8 on LivingTV.

Meanwhile, here's GMTV's Entertainment Today segment with clips and interviews:
http://www.keiraweb.com/enttoday020704.wmv

Paul

KnightleyNews
06-07-2004, 09:33 PM
Keira's Access Hollywood segment will be on the UK compilation on Tuesday at 8 on LivingTV.

Paul

NY Premiere of King Arthur
http://www.keiraweb.com/ah070704prem.wmv

Interview
http://www.keiraweb.com/ah070704int.wmv

Paul

Edward
07-07-2004, 10:02 AM
i take it keira is going to be on T4 this weekend

i guess it's just going to be like GMTV interview

Oencross
07-07-2004, 12:42 PM
I will have some HQ videos of Keira at TRL and Letterman. As well as a many other things when I get back from my trip in England. And yes, all of you will enjoy damn it. Be patient for a few more weeks everyone!

Narg
07-07-2004, 01:10 PM
Loving the footage guys, keep up the good work, none of this is on television in Australia :).

Kyle_West
07-07-2004, 02:20 PM
on the starz! movie channels they did about a fifteen minute look at King Arthur and they interviewed the cast. So yeah she was on it.

KnightleyNews
07-07-2004, 06:52 PM
on the starz! movie channels they did about a fifteen minute look at King Arthur and they interviewed the cast. So yeah she was on it.Check this page for repeats of this show this month:
http://www.tv-now.com/stars/kknight.html

Meanwhile, the UK network TV premiere of The Hole is on Channel 4 at 10pm on Sunday 18th July.

MIDNIGHT EDIT: The girl was on E! News Live AGAIN tonight:
http://www.keiraweb.com/enl080704.wmv

Paul

Narg
08-07-2004, 12:48 AM
AWSOME!, i was just going to have a look for these, come to the usual thread, and boom there they are, were would i be without Paul :p

Hazzle
08-07-2004, 02:49 AM
I will have some HQ videos of Keira at TRL and Letterman. As well as a many other things when I get back from my trip in England. And yes, all of you will enjoy damn it. Be patient for a few more weeks everyone!

If you're in England...why exactly have you not looked up Cliff, Frank and me...oh...wait...now I see...clever man :p.

I assume you probably have seen Cliff and Frank on the sly...without me...I'm so crushed <sniffs>.

Actually I'm stuck in the books these days...ack! Blooming revision.

Anyway...hope your trip finishes well and when you do bloody get back all this crap best be worth the bloody wait...we expect from you my friend :) You are The Oen (old KKW joke...not very funny...but then I came up with it :D)

KnightleyNews
10-07-2004, 06:37 PM
King Arthur review and interviews on this week's Talking Movies from the BBC. It's shown on BBC World if you're outside the UK (9Mb):
http://www.keiraweb.com/talkmov100704.wmv

Paul

Edward
10-07-2004, 08:25 PM
paul you posted on your site the TRL thing yesterday, i can't find it though :(

Ardnax
10-07-2004, 08:30 PM
Dr. Zhivago is starting on thuersday on channel one in sweden.

KnightleyNews
10-07-2004, 10:25 PM
paul you posted on your site the TRL thing yesterday, i can't find it though :(
It's this one. It opens in a pop-up window and checks your settings as you need the WMPlayer 9:
http://www.mtv.com/music/video/index.jhtml?_lpvid=32440

Paul

Richard
11-07-2004, 06:07 AM
It's this one. It opens in a pop-up window and checks your settings as you need the WMPlayer 9:
http://www.mtv.com/music/video/index.jhtml?_lpvid=32440

Paul

That's not even the full video, that's good. :) For a moment there I thought I had no good reason to open my website. Mine's lesser quality though, but I read that Oencross has an HQ of the TRL segment. Competition...

Edward
11-07-2004, 10:01 AM
i can't download that TRL movie from you Richard :(

streamload bandwidth all used up?

KnightleyNews
11-07-2004, 06:54 PM
From this week's Celebrity Extra - King Arthur premiere and clips (3.2Mb):
http://www.keiraweb.com/celextra110704.wmv

Paul

Richard
11-07-2004, 07:17 PM
i can't download that TRL movie from you Richard :(

streamload bandwidth all used up?

That's because it was never activated. I haven't re-newed my subscription yet. I'm sorry for the horrible delay. :(

EDIT: My site is up and working now. Sorry for the three month hiatus. I only have 2,000 megs of download space so use efficiently. In other-words, when you start a download... finish it! This is important: I have another folder that says "Kate Beckinsale", don't download the video... at least try not to. The link to my website in located at my sig. Enjoy!

KnightleyNews
12-07-2004, 08:06 PM
Someone has just emailed me to say Keira & co. will be on TRL UK on (he thinks) this Friday. It's on MTV UK at 6pm. Better check Thursday as well as it broadcasts from Leicester Square where they'll all be on Thursday for the prem.
My server seems to broken at the mo, so I'll update when I can.

Paul

Airman
12-07-2004, 10:47 PM
Does Keira Knightley has any tv appearances this month?

EmotionSickness
13-07-2004, 02:23 AM
Airman, I'm pretty sure her TV appearances are over with (at least in the U.S.). King Arthur's been out for nearly a week now in the U.S., so I think it's a safe bet to say that she won't be promoting it anymore over here, and she won't have another film to promote until next year. Sorry.

In the U.K., however ... that might be a different story. KA won't be released there until the end of this month, so she may be popping up on variety entertainment shows and talk shows over there.

Narg
13-07-2004, 08:21 AM
It comes out in Australia in 2 days, not sure if she will be over here promoting it at all, i cant find a link to any websites to tell me, but ill go searching l8r on 2night.

Coco
13-07-2004, 06:03 PM
The Hole is on next Sunday (18th) - Channel 4 I think......?

Also, in Heat magazine (I think), Steve Jones talks about how much he fancies Keira - didn't he interview her lately on T4? Did anyone catch that?

Finally, in B magazine, Keira talks about being bullied at school etc...not sure if its a new article.

Airman
13-07-2004, 07:42 PM
This is lame :mad: i always miss her appearances, thank god for www.keiraweb.com and http://hometown.aol.com/everwoodroswell/myhomepage/photo.html

i love you guys ;)

KnightleyNews
13-07-2004, 08:43 PM
E!'s Behind The Scenes - King Arthur premieres this Thursday with numerous repeats at these times:
http://www.eonline.com/On/Scenes/
Paul

KnightleyNews
15-07-2004, 08:40 PM
ITV appear to have secured exclusive coverage of the King Arthur UK premiere arrivals, to be shown in a 30-minute programme on ITV2 on Saturday at 6pm, repeated next Wednesday morning at 12.55am on ITV1, so there was virtually no 'red carpet arrivals' footage at all. Here's all there was from Sky News (1.2Mb):
http://www.keiraweb.com/kaukpremkk.wmv

EDIT: and ITV London Tonight (500kb):
http://www.keiraweb.com/itvlontonightkk.wmv

More vids from the reporters at the red carpet plus interviews and rave reviews about Keira up soon at KeiraWeb.

Paul

Narg
15-07-2004, 11:46 PM
WOW, she looks nice, dress dosnt do anything for me but, damn.