Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Anna
20-02-2005, 01:47 PM
Terrific interview! Thanks, Paul.

KnightleyNews
24-02-2005, 12:24 AM
Short, but interesting interview and footage from Domino:
http://www.keiraweb.com/dombbcln.wmv

Only broadcast in quarter-screen on the BBC's entertainment service Liquid News, which explains the poorer-than-usual quality.
Paul

KnightleyNews
04-03-2005, 11:35 PM
Keira's filming a special segment for Red Nose Day,according to The Sun. It's described as being "raunchy" and taking place on a bed :icon_err:

'When Johnny Met Keira' is the show in question. It will be Keira's first stint at TV presenting, and is a 90-minute countdown of some of the funniest comedy clips from the US and UK. Co-presented in bed with TV presenter Johnny Vaughan. It's scheduled to start at 1am on the Saturday morning (Comic Relief night starts at 7pm on Friday night on BBC1).

Should be a good laugh :)

Expect Keira's Ethiopia visit too.

Paul

Narg
04-03-2005, 11:49 PM
Any chance of gettin this hosted.

KnightleyNews
05-03-2005, 12:12 AM
Any chance of gettin this hosted.

Hopefully I'll mpeg the lot and edit out the comedy clips - if it's the straightforward 'chatter > intro > clip' format I'm expecting it to be.

Paul

Narg
07-03-2005, 01:48 AM
excellent

ice crystal
07-03-2005, 08:51 PM
i really cannot wait until friday.....have you all bought your red noses?

Andrew
11-03-2005, 11:49 PM
It should be on in the next ten minutes, anyone ready to watch it?

Digital_Ice
11-03-2005, 11:58 PM
:icon_conf uh?? last time i checked there was 40 minutes between 10 to one and 1:30!

lol :P

nah seriously, i am going to watch it, i've got nothing better to do.

it makes a change to have some decent telly for once, RND should happen more often.

Andrew
12-03-2005, 12:01 AM
:icon_conf uh?? last time i checked there was 40 minutes between 10 to one and 1:30!

lol :P

nah seriously, i am going to watch it, i've got nothing better to do.

it makes a change to have some decent telly for once, RND should happen more often.
I was going by what had been said in a previous post though proving you can't trust anyone :icon_wink

Digital_Ice
12-03-2005, 12:03 AM
lol, i think it was originaly to be on at one, but then they cancelled it, then put it back, but half an hour later (or something like that)

==========

hmm, predictable...

its 2am and its not been on yet. i didnt think they would stick to the schedule.

============

lol, that was quite ammusing, there we some very funny clips in that.

anyone else saw it?

Johnny Vaughn = Lucky Bastard

KnightleyNews
12-03-2005, 06:29 PM
'When Johnny Met Keira' is now online at KeiraWeb. Click the link in my sig.
Worth stopping up an hour later than planned for.

Paul

Leonie
12-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Yes, thanks heaps, that was amusing :)

I was wondering, did they show anything about Keira's trip to Ethiopia?

KnightleyNews
12-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Yes, thanks heaps, that was amusing :)

I was wondering, did they show anything about Keira's trip to Ethiopia?

No, they didn't, sadly. They must have only taken photographers, not TV crew.

Paul

marine
13-03-2005, 03:06 PM
too bad, that would have been iteresting.
the show was funny, thanks for the videos

Keyser_so_so
16-03-2005, 02:58 PM
I just had a quick peek at Keirweb, as usual, and noticed she's set to be in Alright on The Night All Star Special (22nd of March, ITV1, 8pm). Anyone know what the clip used features. Apart from Keira.

KnightleyNews
16-03-2005, 09:22 PM
I just had a quick peek at Keirweb, as usual, and noticed she's set to be in Alright on The Night All Star Special (22nd of March, ITV1, 8pm). Anyone know what the clip used features. Apart from Keira.

As I mentioned, it's Doctor Zhivago, and it's the sex in the carriage scene while the driver has a smoke nearby. The director calls for a retake but Sam Neill is "down there" and didn't hear a thing. It's on 8 till 9, so they may cut it, but I'm pretty sure it's either before or after the end credits, so that may be late enough to leave it in.

Paul

Keyser_so_so
17-03-2005, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the info! Sounds funny

KnightleyNews
22-03-2005, 09:14 PM

Here's the blooper clip (1.4MB):
http://www.keiraweb.com/dzblooper.wmv

Paul

Keyser_so_so
23-03-2005, 11:06 AM
I didn't realize that when you said it would be the last thing on, that was literatly! Ah well, the programme was funny anyway! Thanks for the wmv!

Edward
29-03-2005, 01:44 PM
it started at 9pm didn't it? not 8? :s

i'm sure i saw that clip at nearly 10pm, or was it a 2hour long show

KnightleyNews
29-03-2005, 05:50 PM
it started at 9pm didn't it? not 8? :s

i'm sure i saw that clip at nearly 10pm, or was it a 2hour long show

Yeah it was 9 in the end. It was originally listed as 8, but they swapped the prog before it. I had an email from the producer of the show about 15mins after it finished remarking how quickly I'd got the clip online! :) Bless.
As long as ITV don't sue me over it :icon_err:

Paul

Edward
06-04-2005, 11:18 AM
really? lol, odd...

hannahjane
08-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Paul, didn't see the show but cheers ever so much for the blooper clip; that truly did just make me laugh out loud! How embarassing/exceedingly funny! Hilarious fun. :)

Edward
08-05-2005, 09:31 PM
keira was mentioned a number of times on yesterdays "Kingdom of Heaven" ITV 30min show thing (i forget the programme name)

nothing exciting, just stuff about POTC and orlando bloom etc...

KnightleyNews
20-06-2005, 10:57 PM
I've captured the Keira bits from a repeat of the 'Paparazzi' BBC series which was on last year. I didn't bother before as there's hardly any Keira, but people have asked me about it, so it's online now. Very amusing in it's own little way.
http://www.keiraweb.com

Paul

Keyser_so_so
22-06-2005, 10:57 AM
I've captured the Keira bits from a repeat of the 'Paparazzi' BBC series which was on last year. I didn't bother before as there's hardly any Keira, but people have asked me about it, so it's online now. Very amusing in it's own little way.

Paul

As you say with the actual download, it's rather disturbing... If paparazzi can do that, so can much more horrible people (below paparazzi, though, we're talking REALLY horrible people).

Edward
15-07-2005, 03:48 PM
something gonna be on richard and judy now about domino and the film

Evil Edna
15-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Yeah, I just watched it. Domino's Godfather, Peter, was talking about her. He said he believed she had a heart attack in the bath, because she was talking to one of her minders who was on the other side of the door - then everything went quiet and she died. He doesn't think it was suicide for this reason. He said she was quite a shy child, and she became a firewoman in LA. She used to drink Baileys and carry a dagger round with her, so they called her Dagger Baileys lol.

Richard and Judy asked Peter if he was looking forward to the film, he said he was, and incidentally, so was she. He said she also composed the music for the film.

Edward
15-07-2005, 07:12 PM
TMF just showed "100 most wanted sexy bodies"

keira came 97 lol, there was quite a long clip on her, they were talking mainly about her abs

and her personal king arthur trainer was on showing what she had to do

i think his name was gunnar petersson or something

KnightleyNews
15-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Yeah, I just watched it. Domino's Godfather, Peter, was talking about her. He said he believed she had a heart attack in the bath, because she was talking to one of her minders who was on the other side of the door - then everything went quiet and she died. He doesn't think it was suicide for this reason. He said she was quite a shy child, and she became a firewoman in LA. She used to drink Baileys and carry a dagger round with her, so they called her Dagger Baileys lol.

Richard and Judy asked Peter if he was looking forward to the film, he said he was, and incidentally, so was she. He said she also composed the music for the film.

I'd just got in from work and switched on the TV to see Richard say it was on after the break. That was just long enough for me to boot up my PC and connect it to my Sky box :)

Two parts:
http://www.keiraweb.com/domrj1.wmv (8.8Mb)
http://www.keiraweb.com/domrj2.wmv (5.5Mb)

Some nice photos of Domino we've not seen before. They showed the trailer too but I've edited that out.

Paul

Edward
20-07-2005, 09:39 AM
always in the right place at the right time...

KnightleyNews
25-07-2005, 07:51 PM
TMF just showed "100 most wanted sexy bodies"
keira came 97 lol, there was quite a long clip on her, they were talking mainly about her abs
and her personal king arthur trainer was on showing what she had to do
i think his name was gunnar petersson or something

4.5Mb http://www.keiraweb.com/vh1body.wmv

Paul

Edward
02-08-2005, 05:50 PM
keira on television advert "Closer" magazine

just a pic of her at the caribbean (i think)

Idle
02-08-2005, 08:38 PM
A brief clip from an appearance on German tv last week can be downloaded here:
http://www.keiraknightley.de/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,30/func,fileinfo/filecatid,48/parent,category
(Clik on the "download" link on the page that comes up.)

KnightleyNews
30-08-2005, 06:00 PM
UK stuff coming up:

Aug 30 - Pirates of the Caribbean, 9.30pm, Sky Movies 8
Aug 31 - Love Actually, 8pm, Sky Movies 1
Sep 05 - GMTV, from 6am (guests around 7.30am), ITV1
Sep 05 - News channels (P&P Premiere coverage), Sky News, ITV, BBCNews24, London Tonight
Sep 05 - Pirates of the Caribbean, 8.30pm, Sky Movies 6
Sep 05 - Love Actually, 10pm, Sky Movies 9
Sep 06 - Don't Get Me Started, 7.15pm, five
Sep 10 - Bonus! Pride & Prejudice, 1.25pm, Sky Movies 8
Sep 11 - Bonus! Pride & Prejudice, 1.40pm, Sky Movies 1
Sep 11 - The Making Of Pride & Prejudice, 3.30pm, ITV1
Sep 12 - Film File, 5.45pm, ITV3
Sep 13 - Bonus! Pride & Prejudice, 3.05pm, Sky Movies 7
Sep 13 - Film File, 3.45pm, ITV3
Sep 13 - Film File, 5.50pm, ITV3
Sep 13 - Bonus! Pride & Prejudice, 9.30pm, Sky Movies 4

Updated here:
http://www.keiraweb.com#TV (http://www.keiraweb.com/#TV)

Paul

KnightleyNews
31-08-2005, 07:46 PM
Keira will be on Monday's MTV TRL at 6pm in the UK, as it's virtually next door to the cinema where she'll be for the premiere later on, which starts about 7.

I won't be able to capture it though as I've got hold of two tickets for the prem :icon_surp <eek>.
I'm slightly excited :)

Paul

Leonie
31-08-2005, 08:05 PM
We want pictures and first hand stories!

On that note, I may be getting free tickets to go and see Pride and Prejudice at a film festival near. Any idea if Keira will be attending at all? The film festival advertises it as the European (mainland I suppose) premiere of P&P, so perhaps... :icon_bigg

Digital_Ice
31-08-2005, 10:46 PM
I won't be able to capture it though as I've got hold of two tickets for the prem :icon_surp <eek>.
I'm slightly excited :)

Paul

two tickets you say.....
:D

KnightleyNews
08-09-2005, 08:01 PM
The first batch of premiere and promo clips are now online.

Paul

KnightleyNews
10-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Behind The Scenes documentary, 'The Pride & Prejudice Diaries', featuring interviews with all the cast, plus the director, producer, screen writer, choreographer and voice coach.

http://www.keiraweb.com/ppdiaries1.wmv - 13MB
http://www.keiraweb.com/ppdiaries2.wmv - 11Mb
http://www.keiraweb.com/ppdiaries3.wmv - 11Mb
http://www.keiraweb.com/ppdiaries4.wmv - 8Mb

Repeated on Sky Movies at these times:
http://www.keiraweb.com#TV

This might be the same one showing tomorrow on ITV1 at 3.30.

Paul

Digital_Ice
12-09-2005, 10:29 PM
keira was on "Film 2005 with Johnathan Ross" on bbc one... about 5 minutes ago... talking about P&P...

KnightleyNews
13-09-2005, 08:31 AM
keira was on "Film 2005 with Johnathan Ross" on bbc one... about 5 minutes ago... talking about P&P...

10Mb, 6 minutes:
http://www.pf757.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/vids/pprevfilm2005.wmv

Paul

KnightleyNews
27-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Jay Leno welcomes Keira back for a third time on Monday October 10th.

The show will be shown on Thursday 13th on CNBC across Europe.

Paul

Jasmine
01-10-2005, 01:12 AM
Jay Leno welcomes Keira back for a third time on Monday October 10th.

The show will be shown on Thursday 13th on CNBC across Europe.

Paul
Do we know when it airs in the US?

KnightleyNews
01-10-2005, 10:20 AM
Doesn't it air same day in the US ? So it should be the 10th.

Paul

Jasmine
11-10-2005, 06:24 AM
Yep. Just got finished watching it! Oh my god, she's ADORABLE!!!

Ahh. She looked soo beautiful, I loved her hair and what she was wearing and everything ahhh. And I love the way she talks and that whole "get me off" part hehehe <3 <3

I wanna watch it again!

Digital_Ice
11-10-2005, 07:30 AM
*raises eyebrow*

...calm down....

:p

Rob The BLack Douglas
12-10-2005, 12:18 AM
It was good wasn't it Jasmine? ;)

Rob

Renegade
12-10-2005, 06:11 AM
The only weird thing about Keira's appearance on Leno was at the end of the show when the guests greet the musicians. The Killers' main singer didn't shake her hand and I could kind of tell Keira wanted to shake his but wasn't sure if he would do the same. She looked around as if confused who to greet or what not. It was kind of one of those "nails on a chalkboard" moments that are always hard to watch.

ice crystal
12-10-2005, 05:50 PM
Keira was on GMTV briefly this morning as the premiere of Domino took place last night in the US.

Richard
12-10-2005, 05:54 PM
The only weird thing about Keira's appearance on Leno was at the end of the show when the guests greet the musicians. The Killers' main singer didn't shake her hand and I could kind of tell Keira wanted to shake his but wasn't sure if he would do the same. She looked around as if confused who to greet or what not. It was kind of one of those "nails on a chalkboard" moments that are always hard to watch.

See, now I would've seen that if my tape didn't run out of film. :mad:

Jasmine
12-10-2005, 09:06 PM
Hmm.. I missed that part. I stopped watching after Keira left because I'm too slow to realize that "OH! she's gonna come out at the end too!" Yeah. There's me having a thick moment.

KnightleyNews
13-10-2005, 11:29 PM
Yep. Just got finished watching it! Oh my god, she's ADORABLE!!!

Ahh. She looked soo beautiful, I loved her hair and what she was wearing and everything ahhh. And I love the way she talks and that whole "get me off" part hehehe <3 <3

I wanna watch it again!

The Jay Leno appearances are online now - this week's, plus the previous two.

Paul

Jasmine
14-10-2005, 03:43 AM
The Jay Leno appearances are online now - this week's, plus the previous two.

Paul

YES now I can watch it over and over and over again! I love you!

Edward
20-10-2005, 09:01 PM
cheers paul

KnightleyNews
20-10-2005, 11:17 PM
I've had to take off the two older Leno shows due to the huge number of Domino and P&P clips I've put online this month (another one today!), but the latest Leno is still online.

Keira will be a guest of Conan O'Brien on Friday 11th in the US, shown on Wednesday 16th on CNBC Europe at 10.45pm.

Next Thursday from 8pm in the UK you can see Keira in one of her early roles, The Treasure Seekers, on Channel 5's Greatest 'Before They Were Stars' TV Moments.

Paul
http://www.keiraweb.com/#TV

Ranman
21-10-2005, 07:29 AM
She's not doing Letterman again?

hasselbrad
21-10-2005, 01:28 PM
She's not doing Letterman again?

I thought he got married and had a kid...**rimshot**

Seriously, I have noticed paucity of appearances in support of Domino. No wonder it didn't break the top 6.

Asudai
21-10-2005, 05:37 PM
I don't know how I missed Keira on Conan! I watch Conan religiously, but I swear I don't remember seeing her on anytime recently :(

and my TiVo would have recorded it, it's set to record anything with her name in the info. So hopefully it hasn't aired yet...

hasselbrad
21-10-2005, 05:47 PM
I don't know how I missed Keira on Conan! I watch Conan religiously, but I swear I don't remember seeing her on anytime recently :(

and my TiVo would have recorded it, it's set to record anything with her name in the info. So hopefully it hasn't aired yet...

I think she's going to be on Conan on November 11th.

Asudai
22-10-2005, 05:17 AM
ahhh I see, I will be at a concert that night, but it is ok, I can record it,thanks!

I'm still waiting for the repeat of her last leno appearence though

KnightleyNews
01-11-2005, 07:50 PM
Before Conan, Keira will be on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart on Wednesday 9th on Comedy Central. UK digital viewers can catch it on Thursday 10th on More4.

Paul

KnightleyNews
03-11-2005, 12:10 PM
Keira has added Live With Regis & Kelly to her talk show roster for the next couple of weeks. She visits them again on Wednesday 9th.

Paul

Mags
04-11-2005, 12:11 AM
Um...if anyone cares. Pirates of the Caribbean is on ABC tonight (Thursday in the US) at 8 eastern and pacific.

It already started...oops.

Digital_Ice
04-11-2005, 01:24 AM
POTC has also been on Sky Movies all week...

erm.. next showings are....

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl - 5th November @ 9:00pm on Sky Movies 8

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl - 8th November @ 11:00pm on Sky Movies 6

Asudai
04-11-2005, 04:24 AM
A repeat showing of her latest appearance on The Tonight show will be on at 2:35 am on 11-05-2005 in case you missed it like I did. My TiVo is ready to record :)

Digital_Ice
04-11-2005, 03:33 PM
my sky+ box isn't..

KnightleyNews
09-11-2005, 12:01 PM
Keira will be on The Early Show on CBS on Thursday (presumably early :) ).
Her King Arthur co-star Clive Owen will also be a guest.

Paul

Edward
10-11-2005, 09:21 PM
just watched that daily show with jon something

very odd show....

Jacoby
10-11-2005, 09:26 PM

very odd show....

Jon Stuart. It's very hilarious.

Keira's going to be on Conan Friday night.

hasselbrad
10-11-2005, 09:36 PM

very odd show....

He was quite smitten.
She looked fabulous. I'm glad to see she's gone in an Audrey Hepburn direction.
The Dialy Show isn't really an interview show. More of a sitdown/stand-up comedy routine.

Mags
10-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Keira seemed totally out of her depth. And Stewart just seemed to be messing with her. Which was awesome.

Because even though he's already married and has babies? I would marry him and have more. Love Jon Stewart.

Asudai
11-11-2005, 06:11 AM
I just read this on the Yahoo news page-

For now, there's no word on when new papa O'Brien will resume his Late Night hosting duties, but it may be sooner rather than later.
Last night's episode, originally scheduled to be new with guests Sarah Silverman, Donald Trump and Patti Smith, was replaced with a repeat featuring Will Ferrell and band Louis XIV.

I missed tonights episode, so I don't know if he's back yet, so I'm not sure if the Episode with Keira will air Friday or not :err:

hasselbrad
11-11-2005, 12:49 PM
Keira seemed totally out of her depth. And Stewart just seemed to be messing with her. Which was awesome.

Because even though he's already married and has babies? I would marry him and have more. Love Jon Stewart.

I don't know about "out of her depth". Stewart's question about "why don't people like us?" was a pretty obvious attempt at getting her to bash the administration. She sidestepped the question pretty well with "you don't swear enough."
I've watched David Letterman turn into a 13 year old school-boy in the presence of beautiful women...trust me...he was smitten.

Richard
11-11-2005, 10:48 PM
Watching that Stewart interview it seemed she was humoring him. I just hope she enjoyed her visit and that she didn't feel ackward.

If hasselbrad says he's smitten, he must be quite so.

I want Keira on The View. Now.

Asudai
14-11-2005, 03:50 PM
Well... she was on Conan, but I have to say I'm disappointed, while she was as hot as ever, I'm starting to get tired of hearing how they painted on her cleavage for POTC =P

That's what she talked about on The Tonight show about a month ago, and I'm pretty sure that's what she talked about the time before that she was on the Tonight Show as well. It's an interesting fact, but she has to have more depth to her than that :/

KnightleyNews
14-11-2005, 05:19 PM
Watching that Stewart interview it seemed she was humoring him. I just hope she enjoyed her visit and that she didn't feel ackward.

If hasselbrad says he's smitten, he must be quite so.

I want Keira on The View. Now.

I was thinking about The View actually. With P&P going wide on the 23rd and its success at the box office this weekend, there may well be more TV appearances before the 23rd. Perhaps Letterman again ?

Paul

Richard
15-11-2005, 12:20 AM
I was thinking about The View actually. With P&P going wide on the 23rd and its success at the box office this weekend, there may well be more TV appearances before the 23rd. Perhaps Letterman again ?

Paul

That reminds me, is her appearance on The View for the promotion of Bend It Like Beckham anywhere to be found. Is there any chance of anybody finding it?

Digital_Ice
16-11-2005, 04:05 PM
keira will be one of the first guests on fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi's, new chat show, Isaac, which airs on America's Style TV network on the 5th december.

Edward
16-11-2005, 09:48 PM
cheers paul for the 3 new "improved" quality vids

Digital_Ice
22-11-2005, 08:05 PM
in december, ITV are showing Dr Zhivago.

they're running it as a three parter, sundays at 3.45pm starting 4/12/05

there we go... thats my contribution for the week, hope someone finds it usefull, now i'm off for more cake...

Digital_Ice
21-12-2005, 05:05 PM
22/12/05 - 9pm - BBC 1 - Bend It Like Beckham
24/12/05 - 10pm - Sky Movies 1 - Love Actually
01/01/06 - 8pm - Sky Movies 5 - Love Actually
06/01/05 - 11pm - Sky Movies 7 - Love Actually
All This Month - Sky Box Office - The Jacket

------

Living TV 2 - Celebrity Extra - Keira Knightley Talks About POTC
broadcasting:
22/12/05 - 12:00, 17:00 and 18:00
23/12/05 - 21:00 and 23:55

Edward
16-01-2006, 12:07 PM
keira was on channel4's morning glory today at 8:30am

well, not literally. this foot expert bascially said that keira is immature and impatient because of something about her little toe and big toe.

she said keira will probably be impatient about who wins the award tonight (golden globes?) and will sit there on the edge of her seat being anxious... :|

foot experts eh...

Digital_Ice
16-01-2006, 11:14 PM
Keira has just been on the pre-awards show for the golden globes, discussing her breakfast (poached egg on toast, rice and tofu for those who care), whether she is looking for a boyfriend (sorry guys, nope, she's single and happy) and the size of her knickers.

She has arrived for the awards dressed in a white Valentino strapless dress and huge vintage Cartier earings, and carrying a tiny Tods (?) bag.... oh and the huge knickers mentioned earlier....

KnightleyNews
05-02-2006, 08:30 PM
If anyone's interested, I've put online a load of Keira profiles from the last three years, including a brand new one from E!.

Also online now is E!'s Pride & Prejudice behind the scenes show, presented by Keira.

Paul

KnightleyNews
10-02-2006, 10:26 AM
Keira will be a guest of Ellen Degeneres on her talk show this Thursday 16th.

Keira will also be giving a live web chat this Sunday for the LA Times Awards forum. Questions that focus on P&P and its Oscar chances will be given priority. You'll need to register to take part:
http://goldderbyforums.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/2246025764/m/8261086792/r/5371086792?s=9866015264&ORIGINAL_REFERRER_URL=http%3A%2F%2Fgoldderbyforums .com%2Fgroupee%2Fforums%2Fa%2Ftpc%2Ff%2F2246025764 %2Fm%2F8261086792%2Fr%2F5371086792

The chat is scheduled for 12.30pm PST/ 3.30pm EST / 8.30pm GMT

Paul

JAB
10-02-2006, 01:23 PM
Digital Ice - So what size were those knickers then?

Mags
15-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Keira will be a guest of Ellen Degeneres on her talk show this Thursday 16th.

Based on what was said today on Ellen, Keira will actually be on on Monday, Feb. 20th. No idea why there was a change, but that's what it said.

KnightleyNews
15-02-2006, 10:12 PM
Ta for the info Mags - Trust them to mess THIS episode around in the schedules !
It must be pre-recorded because there's clips from the interview on the Ellen site now:
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/thisweek/

Paul

Edward
16-02-2006, 10:03 AM
im guessing this is a US show

Edward
06-03-2006, 11:22 AM
a lot of footage on sky news active including an interview with keira and her brother at one of the aftershow parties. i think it was vanity fairs

im sure paul will have it all uploaded soon

KnightleyNews
06-03-2006, 04:16 PM
a lot of footage on sky news active including an interview with keira and her brother at one of the aftershow parties. i think it was vanity fairs

im sure paul will have it all uploaded soon

There's 15 videos online now - more to come as and when I get them.

Paul

Heck_yeah
02-04-2006, 09:11 PM
keira is also on vh1's celeberity eye candy

Digital_Ice
23-06-2006, 07:32 PM
Keira Related TV Listings
UK
06/07/06 - 00:55 until 01:05 - ITV2 - Movies Now
07/07/06 - 20:00 until 20:30 - ITV2 - Pirates of The Carribean: Dead Man's Chest Special

Sky Movies has a frequenty showing DMC Behind the Scenes special. Check Sky Listings For Details.

Sky Movies is currently broadcasting The Jacket
Sky Box Office is currently broadcasting Domino and P&P

kingdumbass
24-07-2006, 04:38 AM
I found this video of Keira on the G4 channel's "Attack of the Show" to be very amusing....
Just look at her intense swordfight with the show's host:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URX97Hyn7RU

Birgit
24-07-2006, 09:05 AM
haajhaaj I'm from Holland but I really love to talk about Keira with English people

:P so........

Hazzle
24-07-2006, 09:06 AM
Uh oh...

Digital_Ice
24-07-2006, 09:29 AM
birgit. this is your final warning.

Greg21
04-08-2006, 08:03 AM
Anyone have a vid of her on letterman?