PDA

View Full Version : Are You Worthy Of Keira?

Ryan Havis
24-08-2004, 12:04 AM
would you be a smart match for Keira?

-are you kind
-are you good looking
-do you know what a girl wants/needs
-do you understand women (please tell me!!!!!) :icon_conf

tell the truth

Dyce_Blue
24-08-2004, 12:15 AM

-are you kind
-are you good looking

tell the truth

If we were, would we be on this site right now?

Richard
24-08-2004, 12:21 AM
1. I can be kind, but only if the other person is too.
2. I'm no Brad Pitt, but I'm sure as hell not a William Hung.
3. A person who pay's attention.
4. I don't think I understand women. I'm guessing pace takes part in being worthy.

To answer your question, no... I'm not worthy of Keira. I should get a medal for admitting that.

frodo1511
24-08-2004, 01:45 AM
-are you kind- Most of the time, yes, unless there is a fucking freshman who is being a dick; otherwise, very kind.
-are you good looking- In my image, yes; to others, yes
-do you know what a girl wants/needs- Most of the time, yes(unless it's their "time of the month" then who in their right mind knows? :icon_conf
[COLOR=Red]-do you understand women- Again, see above.

FINAL ANSWER: Most likely a nod to the "no" but overall not a bad person am I.

Spire
24-08-2004, 01:56 AM

-are you kind
-are you good looking

tell the truth

1. I'd treat Keira like a goddess, if that's what you mean.
2. Uh.....
3. Do you?
4. Kinda. Most of them are stupid.

Dr.No
24-08-2004, 02:25 AM
Yes definetly, i would be all up in that shit
girls dont like wussy guys who want to treat them like godesses they want bad ass's

Ryan Havis
24-08-2004, 07:23 AM
1. I'd treat Keira like a goddess, if that's what you mean.
2. Uh.....
3. Do you?
4. Kinda. Most of them are stupid.

i think i know what a girl needs
women aren't stupid they're complicated (thank god they're not the dominant species

Spire
24-08-2004, 07:44 AM
No, they think they're complicated. It makes them feel better. A truly smart women is the only kind of women I could ever love, all the others just think they're smart. I'd say 90% of females are fairly stupid. I need someone to discuss matters with, not a playtoy that sucks up money and rides on the coat-tails of the myth that women are smarter than men. I also need to shut up before all the girls kick me in the balls.

Charmaleon
24-08-2004, 08:18 AM
1. I'm very kind but on all the people it doesn´t go
2. Girls say that I am sightly but I think but that I am standard boy :)
3. I think that I know what do they want girls because my friends are mostly girls . So I very often mingle with girls and I have rather experience with girls

:fencing:

4. Every girl is other . doesn't go understand every girls .
Girls are very much complicated

:read:

deviljet88
24-08-2004, 08:35 AM
Oh shucks, you dashed all my dreams.

kilyncw
24-08-2004, 01:54 PM
1. i am a really sweet guy so i've been told
2. i know i'm gorgeous, but i don't think i'm ugly.
3. every girl wants/needs something different, but i mold what i do for them into what they want/need.
4. i do believe i understand the better part of women.
________
ZX14 VS HAYABUSA (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_bike_is_quicker_kawasaki_zx_-14_or_suzuki_hayabusa)

Keyser_so_so
24-08-2004, 03:17 PM
No, I'm not worthy. But hey- at least I can tell you that straight away. I'd like to think I'm a nice person, but I'm not exactly Gregory Peck in the looks department. So there you go. 'Nuff said.

frodo1511
24-08-2004, 09:37 PM
"Are you worthy?"

Anybody who is, I would like to meet, and then hit him in the head.

Narg
25-08-2004, 12:50 AM
Nobody is worthy of keira, cept perhaps jesus, so ducky, ure in with a chance mate :P.

frodo1511
25-08-2004, 12:54 AM
Yeah, I was thinking either Jesus or Moses is worthy, or someone with poweful means of persuasion(or a bottle of wine on hand:)

Narzys
25-08-2004, 06:02 PM

tell the truth

Do they understand themselves? :icon_conf

dying to live
25-08-2004, 09:38 PM
we need jesus :)

Say,would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?
________
buy vapor genie (http://vaporizers.net/vapor-genie)

Dyce_Blue
26-08-2004, 12:51 AM
"Are you worthy?"

Anybody who is, I would like to meet, and then hit him in the head.

...and then steal his identity and personality. Right, talented Mr. Frodo?

Jacoby
26-08-2004, 12:56 AM
Say,would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?

Jason Lee is most definitely worthy of Keira.

Boyscout
26-08-2004, 09:25 AM
That is really not a strict demand for the men love Keira~~~
I think every girl demands the same thing!

Liam
26-08-2004, 02:17 PM
1. I can be kind, yes. But I'd rather be a mushroom cloud laying motherfucker.
2. Not particularly, no.
3. Yes, I know what they want and need.
4. Fuck no, and if you are a real man you wouldnt understand them either.

kilyncw
26-08-2004, 05:55 PM
Fuck no, and if you are a real man you wouldnt understand them either.

why is that, liam? i consider myself nothing less than a real man just because i have a lot of female friends, i know everything that goes on in their lives and in their heads. i usually help them solve their problems, most of them 'female' problems that unless they were my best friend i wouldn't even want to know. so i have a pretty good idea on how a lot women think. consequently i feel i understand the better part of women.
________
butt Cams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/anal-sex/)

frodo1511
26-08-2004, 08:44 PM
...and then steal his identity and personality. Right, talented Mr. Frodo?

That's exactly what I was going to do, dyce:)

Anyway, I find it difficult to understand women. They change their mind about something at least 6 times a day, are TERRIBLE DRIVERS(counting out a select few) and are rather spacey, all of this IMO.

dying to live
26-08-2004, 10:57 PM
anyone can be with keira, its called. LOVE .................

JESUS HELP US

WE WILL SPEAK.
________
Harley-Davidson 8 Valve (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Harley-Davidson_8_Valve)

Adolf-The-Apple
29-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Well, I know I will get many murder threats after posting that, but:

Do you know if Keira is worthy for you?
I guess nobody here really knows what she's like. Or is anyone here able to tell me if she is kind and if she knows what you want/need? Maybe that she is a little whore who only thinks of money...

Spire
29-08-2004, 10:18 PM
Maybe that she is a little whore who only thinks of money...

Hottest whore I've ever seen.

frodo1511
29-08-2004, 10:28 PM
Hottest whore I've ever seen.

That's saying something, spire;)

Naw, she's preety cool, met her in person at the King Arthur premiere in NYC, me and my 4 friends were bored one week, so we all drove our 500-hp Nissan Skyline V-Specs to the Big Apple, showed security our aviator sunglasses, got to speak to her and the cast, and now we're good friends.

Jacoby
29-08-2004, 11:04 PM
That's saying something, spire;)

Naw, she's preety cool, met her in person at the King Arthur premiere in NYC, me and my 4 friends were bored one week, so we all drove our 500-hp Nissan Skyline V-Specs to the Big Apple, showed security our aviator sunglasses, got to speak to her and the cast, and now we're good friends.

But she found out you listen to Maroon 5, so she stopped talking to you.

It seems like Keira's a nice person. Not too much of a whore. Although she writes in nude scenes in her movies.

frodo1511
29-08-2004, 11:05 PM
But she found out you listen to Maroon 5, so she stopped talking to you.

She told me she loved the band, after I introduced her to their album.

dying to live
30-08-2004, 05:06 PM
cool. frodo how is she in person?
________
volcano vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/volcano-vaporizer)

kilyncw
30-08-2004, 05:39 PM
i met keira once, it was in a dream though and what sucked is i even got turned down by her in my sweetest dream. but everyone should love maroon 5 they are a fantastic band.
________
Marijuana vaporizers (http://weedvaporizers.org/)

Richard
30-08-2004, 08:59 PM
cool. frodo how is she in person?

He's lying. :icon_sick It just seems too well built up, frodo. Out of all the people there, she and the cast spoke to you and your friends. But... you don't strike me as a liar. :) Lucky you then.

frodo1511
30-08-2004, 09:49 PM
Yeah, well, with me being in the military, I tend to know some stuff the "outside world" shouldn't know (I know all the numbers of the pay phones on base, etc.) And, with the help of two of my friends (BIG car geeks) and some help from the import business, we got our hands on three Nissan Skylines. You have no idea how cool they are...

...anywho, we were bored one week, and decided that our next movie to go see was King Arthur(a month before it's release) and we had money to spare, so drove to the premiere, with help from another friend in the know, and got through security, and you know the rest...

Sarah
30-08-2004, 09:54 PM
Errr, Keira isn't a God.

Why do you class her as superior to you? Everyones equal, no matter how good looking, rich or famous.

keira_lover
30-08-2004, 09:59 PM
Errr, Keira isn't a God.

Why do you class her as superior to you? Everyones equal, no matter how good looking, rich or famous.

Oh my God! That is sooo not true! Ugly people are like, animals. :kidding:

kilyncw
31-08-2004, 03:01 PM
that's so shallow, haha it's funny.
________
Gl500 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_GL500)

Airman
18-09-2004, 06:28 PM
1. Sometimes I think I'm too kind
2. No, that's probably why I'm kind...
3. Ya, I would like to think so
4. Yes, forgive me for not being a "real man", but i have 2 older sisters and I know them better than they know themselves

The Black Rider
19-09-2004, 12:56 AM
-Yes, although politically correct feminists seem to disagree.
-Somewhat.
-I'd like to think I do.

I personally think that questions 3 and 4 are essentially the same question, so same answer for both.

Louie
19-09-2004, 05:25 AM
1. Yes
2. How the hell do I know?
3. Sometimes....
4. Not really

shyguy0507
13-10-2004, 09:01 PM
I am certainly not worthy - I admit it

DragonRat
14-10-2004, 11:28 PM
Dude, girls you don't talk to on an even occasional basis - remember, never means never - do not deserve any form of gift or beneficence that would seem worthy. For one thing, what if she has a base personality compared to mine? It's all about the personality, man.

For one thing, I am CERTAINLY worthy of Keira. I don't necessarily qualify for all four prerequisite conditions you proffered, Mr. Havis. But you know what, neither do most of the chaps (or chicks) here.

NearokA
17-10-2004, 10:13 PM
Who the hell would say no to this question?
Of course I'm worthy of Keira!! lol.

It's like, what grade do you deserve in this class?
If you didn't say an A, you're a dumbass.

acliff
18-10-2004, 12:50 AM
Who the hell would say no to this question?
Of course I'm worthy of Keira!! lol.

It's like, what grade do you deserve in this class?
If you didn't say an A, you're a dumbass.

And you'd be sorely mistaken.

Clinton
18-10-2004, 04:22 AM
You guys talk about Keira likes she’s some next Goddess. Damn! You make it seem like she is untouchable. Do you people have no self worth, Keira is a very successful person, that’s a given, but this doesn’t change the fact that she is human.

Why are you not worthy?

johnnyboy
19-10-2004, 01:56 AM
1.) Yes
2.) Attractive I suppose - I have some charm
3.) On occasion, sure, no guy is right more than 50% of the time
4.) Do I understand women? Hell no

Am I worthy of Keira? Yes. Would I want her? Probably not. I am incredibly happy with the girl I am with, and I wouldn't give her up, ever :)

ivan
19-10-2004, 08:34 AM
You guys talk about Keira likes she’s some next Goddess. Damn! You make it seem like she is untouchable.

why?
yes, as for me, i can talk about Her as about Goddess - 'cause Shi IS ;) IMHO.
but is it means that someone of us can't worthy of Her? no. 'cause nevertheless She is a Woman :) Pretty Woman :)

Can i worthy of Keira? yes, i can.
am i? oh, i don't know today - previously i need too check on, whether i'm a God too ;)

...& who can know what kind of man Keira really need?.. whether She know it Herself? i think it must be, first of all, a Clever, Careful and Brave Man, not humourless and, of course, Loving Her. but it's only IMHO.
so - too many questions & too few answers, yeah? :)

but i think so: if one day i will inderstand that i'm really need Her, i will have all odds to achieve this purpose. self-confidence? may be... but i know: the human's Wish in combination with Belief in himself and painstaking work (including working at self-improvement first of all) - is a Greatest Strength in the world!
are U want something? just win it! :)

Hazzle
21-10-2004, 02:33 PM
who says those 4 qualities will mean she likes you anyway? this thread is weird and pointless.
and yes i am worthy.

What she said. The thread's pointless, and yes, fuck yes I'm worthy. The question SHOULD be, is Keira worthy of the Haz? The answer to which would be no, because despite the fact every woman on the planet (and most of the men too) wants the Hazzle's sex, I'm very picky and better than the lot of you.

Alendor
13-11-2004, 09:04 PM
Well here I am on a saturday night...so bored that I actually return here after a very long absence.
But I like questions...they're fun :err:
Here is the other side of me:
1. Kind...well yes I'm thank you. It's all the others who're the liars, when saying otherwise.
2. Good-looking to the effect that I feel like Nacius(or how you would spell his name in English... or Arabian for that matter), when I look at myself in the mirror.
3. Well...I forgot what this was...just a moment.
4. Yes...in bizarro-world.
5. Well...is she worthy? I guess for now...

Well that was mr. Hyde. Now to dr. Jekyll:
1. I'm and core rule knowing me is that I NEVER want to hurt anybody(with very few expectations). But I tend to hurt people anyway due to them not understanding me correctly or me doing something that has unseen consequences.
2. I hope I'm standard
3. Still forgotten
4. NO. You might be able to understand one girl, if you focus everything on her. But then you have to give up the rest. I tried this summer to write a Thesis on being in love, but had to give it up because I suddenly fell for a girl that blew the thesis apart.
5. Well yes she's worthy. I wouldn't be a fan of Keira(and yes I still am and beside Paul how many is it still, while having the fan-age of me), who wasn't worthy unless I have misjudged her character very badly...and I strongly hope not.

Scott
18-11-2004, 02:52 PM
Girls aren't looking for those qualites, they just want to be penetrated by the largest organ they can find.