PDA

View Full Version : If Keira was part of your life?

Richard
23-08-2004, 06:54 PM
This may seem like a thread only a newbie would create, but I saw this on another forum for a different actress and I thought it was interesting.

Anyone who's a guy and has a brain will say Keira as your girlfriend, but let's be honest...

Dyce_Blue
23-08-2004, 07:00 PM
tet tet, Richy. You forgot lead actress/girlfriend.

PS: If Keira were my mother, she would have had me when she was 2 years old.

Richard
23-08-2004, 07:03 PM
tet tet, Richy. You forgot lead actress/girlfriend.

PS: If Keira were my mother, she would have had me when she was 2 years old.

It's like...uh... make believe. :) But be realistic, without the whole age deal. Such as, do you believe you actually have a chance with Keira? Something like that, but then again it's make believe. You choose.

Here, I'll answer my own question:

Definitely not my mother, I won't be able to handle that shit. Same goes for my sister.

I'm going to be honest with myself, knowing my luck... I seriously doubt girlfriend. The best I could hope for is her friendship, and I'll be extra hard working on not screwing that up.

What a stupid thread, huh? :banghead:

MarkOB
23-08-2004, 07:36 PM
I think she would be some distant and untouchable angel or goddess, who I can see but she can't see me.

Oh... not unlike real life then!

Spire
23-08-2004, 08:10 PM
Wife.

frodo1511
23-08-2004, 09:39 PM
Friend.
How lucky could you be being her girlfriend? You would have to have killed millions of rabbits to get that chance.
...not a bad idea...

GuinevereLover
23-08-2004, 11:17 PM
She would be my Girlfriend and what's more I'd be upstairs making love to her instead of taking part in this Poll at quarter past midnight ;) ;)

deviljet88
23-08-2004, 11:21 PM
You shouldn't have put Girlfriend or Friend... only blood relatives, cancelling out sexual relationships :P Obviously I voted girlfriend :)

apoggy
23-08-2004, 11:25 PM
Sister and girlfriend, naturally

Ryan Havis
23-08-2004, 11:42 PM
I would love to be her girlfriend or even her wife! But if she didn't feel the same way then I would like to be her freind, whatever pleases her.

Ryan Havis
23-08-2004, 11:45 PM
She would be my Girlfriend and what's more I'd be upstairs making love to her instead of taking part in this Poll at quarter past midnight ;) ;)

good point

Kelsey
23-08-2004, 11:51 PM
Sister. I've always wanted an older sister. If she were older, or I was a lot younger, lol, it would be cool to be a celebrity's kid, but it can't be Keira because when I meet Jennifer Aniston, I have to ask her if she'll adopt me.

johnnyboy
24-08-2004, 03:46 AM
I think best friend or girlfriend, since those can intertwine :icon_date :)

Richard
24-08-2004, 03:53 AM

I never thought of it like that. Good point.

That's how I would like to fall in love. Seriously, be a friend for a good amount of years to finally know her well enough, then one day possibly look at her in a different way. Get married quicker. :) In a high level of fantasy fashion.

Or I could go for that whole Serendipity thing. That movie was beautiful. :o

Glare
24-08-2004, 06:37 AM
Probably a GF, but not long term, maybe a few weeks, until I got bored with here. During that time she wouldn't be able to walk because of all the "Food" she would be eating. I also couldn't get over how thin and how, small she is, I need a woman a tad more solid than that, also her voice can get kind of annoying, I would end up kicking her.

deviljet88
24-08-2004, 06:43 AM
And then I'll heal her wounded heart, hoohah!

Spire
24-08-2004, 06:48 AM
And Jet picks up the rebound, dribbles down the court, and 3 POINTS!

acliff
24-08-2004, 07:47 AM
He'd be dribbling all right...

I vote best friend. Keira as a girlfriend doesn't really appeal, however having a beautiful, famous rich best friend has other far reaching benefits. Such as access to other beautiful perhaps less famous friends.

kilyncw
24-08-2004, 01:48 PM
alright honestly, since i am the mayor of friendship town with hot girls, i would say kiera would be my best friend while i fantasized about telling her how much i wanted to be with her.

and when i am about to tell her she'll tell me about some guy she really wanted to be with and i'd keep my mouth shut.

the truth of my high school years. haha.

you said be realistic.
________
Free target gift cards (http://bestfreegiftcard.com/target-gift-cards/)

frodo1511
24-08-2004, 09:35 PM

Hey, that dosen't sound too shabby. Ok, scratch what I said earlier, and I'll go w/johnny's remark.
Having the best of both worlds... :icon_popc

Keyser_so_so
28-08-2004, 10:38 AM
If Keira was part of my life in anyway, I think I'd pinch myself and then say:
"What kind of weird-arse dream was that?"

seventhson
28-08-2004, 04:41 PM
How about just close, platonic friends. It is possible. I have several friends who are female and we are just close friends. Sure, we are older, most of us married and NONE of them as pretty as Keira, but beautiful to me and my wife. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of gorgeous women in Texas and I am friends with one or two who respect me, my wife and our relationships as friends. Too bad Keira may find our lifestyle a bit too "un-cool" and unglamorous, but it would be great if she could enjoy hanging out with a group of friends who care for each other. We could float down the river to a shady spot and have a bar-b-que. My wife could show her how to make a kick-ass Margarita.
Oh well...I'm off to wash my wife's car...

Peace,
SeventhSon

Lil' Lady Chaz
28-08-2004, 07:35 PM
I'd have to say Girl Friend, she's soo fit!

slimgopey
29-08-2004, 07:36 AM
friend mainly, she looks like a good friend.

Jacoby
29-08-2004, 07:41 AM
I picked 'Mother' because....Haha..what the fuck, 'mother'?

deviljet88
29-08-2004, 10:46 AM
You're a female Jacoby?

keira loves lipgloss
29-08-2004, 11:43 AM
id say a best friend

Jacoby
29-08-2004, 06:50 PM
You're a female Jacoby?

No, I'm a male Jacoby. There's other Jacobies?

It says "If Keira were in your life she would be your...."..and I chose 'Mother'.

Echtelion
02-09-2004, 09:01 AM
I'd say girlfriend because she's just perfect :) :) :)

PhoeniX
02-09-2004, 06:01 PM
best friend you never tend to properly fall out with a true best friend exept over love..

The Black Rider
08-09-2004, 10:27 PM
I voted Girlfriend for the obvious reason, but a choice I would've included (which someone mentioned earlier) would be "Lead Actress," and seeing as I want to be a filmmaker, that's one I'd definitely pick. Also because she needs to do something good for a change. :D