PDA

View Full Version : What makes you a real Keira fan?

Narzys
23-08-2004, 11:06 AM
What makes you a real Keira fan/ lover? Is half of your harddisk full of Keira Pictures, or is it just this reading and maybe writing on this Forum? :)

Me->
-Reading / Posting on this Forum
-Seeing and Searching High quality Pictures and downloading the best
-Watching VideoClips of interviews etc. (thx Keiraweb)
-Watching her movie's
-Going to King Arthur

:)

Liam
23-08-2004, 11:10 AM
Running this site count as anything?

I only look after this place and post on the forums.

deviljet88
23-08-2004, 12:05 PM
I'm not as big a fan of her as I was like last month, but hey, she's still top on my list :) I gave up searching high def pictures, rarely found a situation to use them, and really good ones would be found by Narg and spammed onto mirc channel so I can have a look at them. I post in General Discussion more than the KK threads here, but yeah. And I'm watching King Arthur tomorrow. What do you think?

GuinevereLover
23-08-2004, 12:10 PM
Seriously, I mean that in the sense of her being naturally beautiful and sexy she isn't as false as so many other celebs.

MarkOB
23-08-2004, 12:44 PM
A true fan is not measured by the titles in the video cabinet, or by the pictures on a hard disk. A true fan is a true fan at heart.

(How soppy does that sound?!)

Narg
23-08-2004, 03:44 PM
like, stacks and stacks of pictures, i cant find a picture i dont have, most of her movies, posters etc, talk here, and on the IRC channel.

Narzys
23-08-2004, 04:22 PM
A true fan is a true fan at heart.

I think you're right... at the beginning (if you just have discover her/him) you want to have a lot of pictures en things about you 'idol'. Only to proof your "being a fan", after that you'll be more sober about it/him or her. You'll place it in your favourites list.

I'm now between that first and second part. :)

frodo1511
23-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Well, I support her by duh, contributing my thoughts to this site, seeing her movies, persuading my history teacher to watch King Arthur this January to the ENTIRE SCHOOL.
But, I agree with what Mark: who gives a rat's ass as to how much movies/pics/stuff of her's that you have? As long as you think that you are a fan, then your a fan.

duckula
23-08-2004, 11:39 PM
The keira tatoo on my dick. No seriously, I'm not a fan at all. She can't act.

Ryan Havis
23-08-2004, 11:51 PM
Her face, it's the most beautiful I've ever seen and from magazine interviews she sounds like a kind, down to earth person. I'd kill just to say hello in person.

Ryan Havis
23-08-2004, 11:55 PM
The keira tatoo on my dick. No seriously, I'm not a fan at all. She can't act.

you're out of your fucking mind, what if she can't act, look at her fucking body!!

Richard
24-08-2004, 12:30 AM
Going to her movie premieres. Because you're taking time out of your own life to travel possibly a great distance to see her in action. I wouldn't necessarily say watching all her films count, because the line "I've seen all of your movies" is SOOOO... five minutes ago. :icon_Oogl

frodo1511
24-08-2004, 01:48 AM
Going to her movie premieres. Because you're taking time out of your own life to travel possibly a great distance to see her in action.

EXACTLEY: I'm getting a friend of mine to go with me to the premiere of The Jacket(fucking missed King Arthur, so pissed :mad: )
And, we're toying around with the idea to hit LA to see some fo Domino being filmed, but even that may not wary my choice of visiting that goddamn state.

dying to live
30-08-2004, 05:08 PM
frodo how do you go to premieres?
________
Honda XL1000V (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_XL1000V)