PDA

View Full Version : VectorLusting after Keira

Ritalin
23-08-2004, 12:33 AM
Ok, so I've started this site called VectorLust (http://www.vectorlust.com). I decided to draw some of the most beautiful people I can think of and Keira popped up. Here's a desktp for those of you who want. I'd really like to send this to Keira's people, but I hate snail mail... might have to suck it up and do it. I just want to know what they think of it. Also, if her people are watching... they can do what they wish with the image if they want the swf or ai file, I mainly just did it for fun.

http://vectorlust.com/posters/KK800_600.jpg

Richard
23-08-2004, 12:34 AM
"Keira's people"... is that us?

mufiman
23-08-2004, 12:35 AM
i find it a bit strange. and its Knightley...not kightly.

Ritalin
23-08-2004, 12:36 AM
hehe, I guess I just mean, the people in charge of her image and promotions. If that's you guys, then... yes.

frodo1511
23-08-2004, 12:37 AM
preety cool pic, ritalin, reminds me of cel-shaded video games.

Richard
23-08-2004, 12:38 AM
i find it a bit strange. and its Knightley...not kightly.

oooh, that's a big fuck-up. Only clearly shows I wasn't paying attention the first time.

Other than that, I like the drawing.

Ritalin
23-08-2004, 12:39 AM
wow, yeah, sorry about that... all fixed though. ::huddles in corner in fetal position ready for beating over incorrect spelling::

Hazzle
23-08-2004, 12:52 AM
hehe, I guess I just mean, the people in charge of her image and promotions. If that's you guys, then... yes.

I think he means PFD :D

Ritalin
23-08-2004, 12:58 AM
That would be correct.

Hazzle
23-08-2004, 01:02 AM
That would be correct.

As far as I'm aware they don't come here to check what we have to say...but they might I spose.

Ritalin
23-08-2004, 01:13 AM
Yeah, I know, I was just saying that in case, hehe. I've found it never hurts to just say something like that. Besides, It'd be nice to hear from them, but it's not like I'm going to die if I don't and I don't expect them to, really. Truth is, I just posted it here cause this is where I found the gorgeous pic of her. I just did it because I wanted to and figured there might be a few people that liked it.

Oh well, I guess if you're wanting the image just take it and love it for all of time because I often remove stuff like this after a bit... say a week or so. Plus I'm moving onto the next subject and still refining my new site.

Narzys
30-08-2004, 05:51 PM
Ok, so I've started this site called VectorLust (http://www.vectorlust.com). I decided to draw some of the most beautiful people I can think of and Keira popped up. [/IMG]

I can't find other pics on you site??? I would like to see them... I also tried to do something like that (yours is much better).

blueeyebrit
29-09-2004, 03:46 AM
Also, if her people are watching... they can do what they wish with the image if they want the swf or ai file, I mainly just did it for fun.

Hi Ritalin, fantastic work on that image. I had a look at your site and noticed you hadn't got any tutorials up. May I ask, did you use Auto-Tracing to create the image in something like Flash or Illustrator?

Foeni
29-09-2004, 03:10 PM

It got to be us. And guess what, I'm proud of it :D

frodo1511
29-09-2004, 10:25 PM

Quite. Our people(us) will talk to her people(Keira's)

peach
29-09-2004, 10:46 PM
Wouldn't It be great If she joined and could talk tous once in while? I know on Blue forum the guys join sometimes, never got to talk to them but I Might know a way how to. If I would tell the other girls they would go crazy.

frodo1511
30-09-2004, 01:00 AM
Wouldn't It be great If she joined and could talk tous once in while? I know on Blue forum the guys join sometimes, never got to talk to them but I Might know a way how to. If I would tell the other girls they would go crazy.

I guess so, not like any of us would care if a celebrity got on a forum and talked to the peon class that we are...
...nope, nobody would care, but back on topic now people.

Dyce_Blue
30-09-2004, 02:30 AM
Here is one for all the ladies of KKW. It is shit compared to the real one, but it gets the point across...

Oh yeah, and wouldn't it be weird if Keira was one of the members?

What if she was Martha or NearokA, or someone else that hasn't had a warm welcome?

deviljet88
30-09-2004, 02:53 AM
No Dyce_Blue fansites to distribute your vector lust picture :P Great work Ritalin

frodo1511
30-09-2004, 09:41 PM
Awwww.... what a nice prom picture dyce!
great background, looks so 2000