PDA

View Full Version : Capitalism knows only one color: that color is green

Hazzle
22-08-2004, 11:51 PM
Illegal immigrants should be shot upon sight...discuss.

frodo1511
22-08-2004, 11:54 PM
"Hey holmes! It's ok, I've got my green card!!!"

True dat, that is the #1 reason I refuse to travel to the likes of California, the damn dirty immigrants!!!

duckula
22-08-2004, 11:54 PM
Pish. If we get killer robots and landmines we don't even have to see them to kill them.

Hazzle
22-08-2004, 11:57 PM
Pish. If we get killer robots and landmines we don't even have to see them to kill them.

Ahh...see this is why Ducky should rule the world.

frodo1511
23-08-2004, 12:00 AM

Yes, lets make this country completly isolated to the rest of the world: Depth charges for the sea, landmines on the borders, Skynet for the military, ICBM for shooting whoever the fuck we want...

I sense another Japan in the works...

duckula
23-08-2004, 12:02 AM
Better idea: Launch all our nukes. No rest of the world means no immigrants. Plus the return of Her Majesty's Brittanic Empire (suck it glowing yanky scum). The upside of this is we might actually win the ashes.

Richard
23-08-2004, 12:04 AM
Not to mention, they take up most of our jobs. But then again, they do jobs most Americans won't do. The increase of employment is in the works right?

I'm all for diversity, but this shit is over-kill. Too many latinos, but I do think their choice of immigrating to the United States more as a compliment. We're like... superior.

That's a joke, for you brits. Or are we? :fencing:

frodo1511
23-08-2004, 12:06 AM
Richard, how bad is immigrats in your area? I saw California, and was suprised.

Whatever, ducky, Skynet will OWN all once it's launched... :icon_mod:

Hazzle
23-08-2004, 12:07 AM
Better idea: Launch all our nukes. No rest of the world means no immigrants. Plus the return of Her Majesty's Brittanic Empire (suck it glowing yanky scum). The upside of this is we might actually win the ashes.

Ducky for PM...and then Emperor in the new Empire...

Put the immigrants to the sword...arrr...plus we cull a lot of the idiots (sorry, I mean KKW members) in one fell swoop...cleanse the gene pool...RELEASE THE NUKES!!!

Richard
23-08-2004, 12:17 AM
Richard, how bad is immigrats in your area? I saw California, and was suprised.

Surprised on how high? Because it's definitely not that low.

I'm not sure how many of them are illegal, but I've lived in the same neighborhood for over 13 years... and I have yet to see anyone else who's caucasian. But race has nothing to do with the topic, the whole thing just surprises me. Thought I'd mention.

frodo1511
23-08-2004, 12:19 AM
Surprised on how high? Because it's definitely not that low.

I'm not sure how many of them are illegal, but I've lived in the same neighborhood for over 13 years... and I have yet to see anyone else who's caucasian. But race has nothing to do with the topic, the whole thing just surprises me. Thought I'd mention.

Yikes.

Hazzle
23-08-2004, 12:20 AM

Race has everything to do with it...anyone who's not caucasian should be assumed to be an illegal immigrant or an illegal immigrant sympathiser with WMDs...white man's dollars. We should bomb em all to hell, just to be on the safe side.

frodo1511
23-08-2004, 12:24 AM
...anyone who's not caucasian should be assumed to be an illegal immigrant immigrant .

So, I guess native americans don't count?

Hazzle
23-08-2004, 12:42 AM
So, I guess native americans don't count?

No, they're illegal immigrant SYMPATHISERS, silly...they help the illegal immigrants get WMDs to use against us... :eek13:

frodo1511
23-08-2004, 12:49 AM
No, they're illegal immigrant SYMPATHISERS, silly...they help the illegal immigrants get WMDs to use against us... :eek13:

:icon_mod: :icon_popc :) :icon_spam

I'll let that one slide, I guess NA came from immigrant aliens, who also built the Pyrimads of Egypt.

Hazzle
23-08-2004, 12:59 AM
:icon_mod: :icon_popc :) :icon_spam

I'll let that one slide, I guess NA came from immigrant aliens, who also built the Pyrimads of Egypt.

Of course ;) You're on to them too I see...excellent... :icon_icon

frodo1511
23-08-2004, 01:02 AM
Anyone who wears huge feathers in their hair is DEFINATLEY not from this earth.