PDA

View Full Version : arena pic help, clean image without blue...

murraybutch
22-08-2004, 04:25 PM
im not sure if this has already been asked for but does anyone know where i can find a version of this image without the blue number in the circle on it. please can anyone help. see link below for image.

http://www.kkwavefront.org/media/albums/magazines/arena0804/03_Arena_0804_Oencross0249.jpg

thanks
paul

seventhson
22-08-2004, 05:36 PM
I have never seen that pic before, but I could maybe copy it, modify to remove blue number & fill in with copy of dark-brown/black behind. That may cover what was behind that number in the original...who knows, hair, jacket, etc... It would be a mutilation of the original image and could not be presented as an authorized copy for distribution... What is your intention for the use of this image?
I don't want to violate any laws. Let me know if you are interested...and a way to get the modified file back to you.
Peace, (-: seventhson :-)

murraybutch
22-08-2004, 05:50 PM
that would be great, if you can clean it up a bit that would be fantastic. its just for a personal wallpaper on my pc. not to be disributed but if anyone else can help me find the original pic with out the blue stuff that would be great. its from the arena magazine photoshoot. most people love/ have seen these pics!! oh and you can email it to me, i will send you my email address when you have done the pic somehow. maybe private message me or something.

thanks

paul m

Hazzle
22-08-2004, 07:02 PM
Could probably have gone into the hi res requests, rather than its own thread...but I probably shouldn't say that or I'll be accused of letting the power (or rather, lack of) go to my head... :icon_roll

Good luck finding the picture...I'm sure Seventh or someone else can do a photoshop job on it, but I'm sure you'd rather get a hold of the original.

seventhson
22-08-2004, 08:06 PM
murraybutch,
After looking at the image file more closely and giving the modifications much consideration, I will withdraw my offer on grounds of respect and adoration of Ms. Knightley. It seems that to remove the blue graphic from that image, I would have covered or modified some of Keira's hair. I will not tamper with the image at risk of desecrating one bit of an image of her. Hope you understand.
Good luck finding the original image.

Peace,
(-: Seventhson :-)

frodo1511
22-08-2004, 08:46 PM
I'm sure it's somewhere- did you try arena's website? Maby they have the original shot w/o the #1 on the side :icon_conf

murraybutch
22-08-2004, 08:59 PM
hi,
what is the address of the arena mag website ive looked on google but cant find it. anyone any sugesgions?

thanks
paul m

frodo1511
22-08-2004, 09:34 PM
hmmm.... thought it would be as easy as typing in "arena magazine" into google, but I got some shit on airplanes... this will take some time, be patient paul.

Dr.No
23-08-2004, 02:25 AM
Hehe you can never find what you want on google sometimes

Hazzle
23-08-2004, 09:58 AM
Hehe you can never find what you want on google sometimes

Never...sometimes...make your fucking mind up.

I think you meant you can't find what you want on google sometimes, or you can never find what you want on google...but never and sometimes just contradicts...

Narzys
23-08-2004, 10:30 AM
... you always find what you don't want :D, but sometimes you also find what you want...on google.