PDA

View Full Version : random acts of craziness due to boredom

kilyncw
20-08-2004, 12:57 PM
i'd like to see some things that everyone has done that is just outrageous, like for public humor.

tomorrow me and some friends are going to the mall and having a roller disco. it is gonna be great.

we have an old school boombox, a cd of 60 classic disco songs, and we have all got the get up for it, the afro's the bell bottoms, and oh yeah the old school roller skates.

i don't think it will last too long before we get kicked out but it is gonna be great.

we do random things like this all the time.

i was wondering if it was normal, like do others do this, or are we just crazy wacky like that.
________
Weed Bubblers (http://bubblers.net/)

Jacoby
20-08-2004, 03:34 PM
there's a roller rink in downtown Rochester. Every Saturday night is Gospel night, which means there's 0 white people and it's mostly old religious ladies. So anyway we decided it would be funny to go there (we're the whitest kids you'd ever meet) and dress as ridiculous as possible. I wore sweatpants with a tight green bathing-suit over them, a tanktop from the 60's and a jean jacket that my friends mom let my borrow. My friend wore a Spider-man sweater that his grandma made for his brother (who is 6 years old) and it fir like a belly shirt, and really baggy pants..which looked awesome with the ntight shirt. My other friend wore black Spandex and a sweater that read "Happy Mil
lenium!!!" the 'mil' was seperated from the 'lenium' because the person who made the sweater couldn't fit the word all on one line. Anyways, It was seriously the most fun we've ever had...we looked so ridiculous. The faces that we got when we first walked into the rink were pricless...but then everyone sort of warmed up to us, and we're all friends now.

Snoug
20-08-2004, 06:32 PM
what ever happened to playing video games :err:

Jacoby
20-08-2004, 06:36 PM
what ever happened to playing video games :err:

All our friends got together and played Halo for about 6 months straight whenever we had free time. So this was a breathe of fresh air for us.

Snoug
20-08-2004, 06:40 PM
im one of those people if i see a bunch of kids with boom boxes and afros creating a disturbance for nothing other then there "entertainment" I would really like to boot them into the ocean.

There are other ways to entertain yourself then create hassles in peoples lifes.

Me i played video games, climbed trees, Biked, Sports, Made little forts out of boxes in my basement.

I just dont see why causing a disturbance which is big enough to be kicked out can be catergorized as "Fun" :err:

Jacoby
20-08-2004, 06:50 PM
I just dont see why causing a disturbance which is big enough to be kicked out can be catergorized as "Fun" :err:

We didn't make a disturbance. We just wore ridiculous clothing. We didn't mess with anyone there, no reason for us getting kicked out. I win.

Suck it.

NinjaTurtleRocky
20-08-2004, 07:15 PM
we go up to people at malls and stuff and ask them personal questions. like "hey come on, do you really think this guy likes your personalitly?" and stuff like that. we had an entire lightsaber battle :fencing: at our toys r us, it was lightsabers on pogo sticks, bikes and power wheels. all the little kids were laughing and the parents mad. i have a cut on my arm from a pogo stick folly into a shelf, i might need some kinda shot for it cuz it might be infected. we also do crazy stuff at disneyland sometimes. starting a moshpit in the haunted mansion waiting room, that was fun.

frodo1511
20-08-2004, 10:56 PM
I dig up bodies just for the hell of it....
...and I'm a full time ninja assasin...

Kelsey
20-08-2004, 11:20 PM
In 8th grade, when everyone was talking about "Jackass", my friends Jesska, Mary, and I went to the country club in the gated community of Discovery Bay, and Jesska put Mary on a leash and walked her around like a dog. Mary started barking at the hoity-toity rich people. It was hilarious. I followed them around with the video camera.

Narg
21-08-2004, 01:37 AM
me and my frieds often drive around yelling random abuse and throwing milkshakes and people we dont know, its funny.

frodo1511
21-08-2004, 02:47 AM
me and my frieds often drive around yelling random abuse and throwing milkshakes and people we dont know, its funny.

Sound's like fun. I have a friend that, whenever somebody is being gay on the road, either:
A. Pretends to run into them head-on,
B. Yells out remarks so unspeakable, even KKW couldn't handle it, or
C. Gives them the ol' finger:)

kilyncw
23-08-2004, 01:11 PM
haha well we did it and it was the greatest thing in the world. it didn't quite go as planned tho.

we went to the biggest thrift store around and i got an entire outfit for 10 bucks. shirt, pants, belt, gold chain, sun glasses it was awesome.

then we went back and paraded around the barracks and took several pics they are great.

but kc's gf's boobs kept popping out of her blouse that we got her so we had to go find her something else, so we were forced to go to the mall.

there we just got laughed at pretty hard core and it was awesome. aside from the fact we had our pet cockateel with us and we were dressed like rejects from saturday night fever, we went by the names Geno, Maxy, Vinny,
and Gina.

we went to every cd shop and complained that they weren't playing kool and the gang or the bay city rollers or some gay disco band.

then we finally made it to the skating rink, nothing but black folk. it was hilarious. the dj wouldn't play "it's raining men" for us so we had to deal with lil john.

then we played lazor tag where i went by the name shaft that was fun as hell but i ripped my pants (so tight).

finally we made our way to the karaoke bar and did group songs, Y.M.C.A., staying alive, and my girl. it was so terrible but people loved it.

it was one of the most fun nights in my life.
________
Religion Board (http://www.religionboard.org/)

Hazzle
23-08-2004, 01:53 PM
And there, ladies and gentlemen, is the proof for why Americans are retarded :D

johnnyboy
23-08-2004, 02:37 PM
Ouch...

frodo1511
23-08-2004, 09:46 PM
jesus, what a moron, somebody shoot him, NOW.

Ok, but here's something REALLY stupid:

It just rained/thundered/lightning this morning, and right before school started, 5 dumass seniors went outside, in the middle of the storm, with METAL RODS.
...God was not listening to my prayers today...

Dyce_Blue
24-08-2004, 12:10 AM
I'm kind of afraid of lightning, it tends to aim for me.

This isn't as outrageous as the stuff you guys have done, but it's crazy for me. Two of my friends and I make an And 1 type mixtape video every 4-6 months using a home video camera. We probably look really stupid, its me, my 5'4" Korean friend Ben, and a black guy that is currently on the basketball team at TSU. We play 1 on 1 games against each other while trying to do moves and crazy stuff. One day last year we decided to spice it up and create nicknames and character personalities. I was Iceman, and I wore big blue soccer socks and spiked my hair really high. Ben, the Korean was the Saint, and wore all white. Trey was the heartbreaker, and donned all red and black. We looked like the 3 "special" planeteers that Cap'n Planet gave fake rings to.

To get back on track, it was trash day, and the garbage truck came around. We decided to get the garbage guys in our tape, so they took a break and left their truck parked in the street as they played with us. So here we are, X-Men wannabes playing basketball with fat garbage men in the middle of the day in my friend's affluent neighborhood.

All of the sudden, Trey crosses the hell out of one of the garbage guys, and he falls over and goes jelly-rollin down the driveway. They decided to go back to work after that.

Maybe I can use the tape from this as Special Features on my movie's DVD if it makes it big...

Elijahfan
24-08-2004, 04:51 AM
when i was in california (this past christmas) with my family, we rented cars, and my brother and i sat in the back while my sister drove down rhodeo drive, it's all fancy shops with the customers fucking giant hummers in the front (those people are seriously lacking something in their lives). my brother and i pulled down the windows and shouted really loud "YOUR LAST MOVIE SUCKED!" while my sister drove around. it was hilarious...we figured at least one person on the street would be some sort of aspiring actor/model/singer. but my sister wasnt so fine with us doing this so she quickly locked the windows so she could only control them. it was brief but fun while it lasted.

when ever i got to chicago, which is about one or twice a year, i just got back today from there, we get these fruit drinks with tapioca balls, they're like pellets, in it. they're dime size and the drinks comes with a thick straw for drinking them, but i dont really like them so i just spit them out at anything. we were walking down the street and spit them out as far as i can, and i was on my sister's balcony(third story) but no one past by so i just spit them at the wall, and they stuck, but they'll probably come down when it rains, i mean they're actually sticking to a brick wall, so when you look out side there are small pellets. i totally want to spit them out the window of a moving car but i dont want to get yelled at.

also while in california we got the fruit drinks and i kept impaling my brother with them. and the best part is that they're sticking and gross so they stuck to my brother's neck and shirt, they were all over and he didnt even notice but once he did he tried to frame me by sticking one to his forehead and showing my mom. it was just too fucking funny. he was sticking one to his own head.

my siblings and i do all sorts of things to entertain ourselves, like even dancing when the music from the xbox comes on. my cousin and brother will synchronize swim when they're in the pool together and camera is near.

stupid act by someone else: in front of the whole school at an assembly in the gym, a senior guy pants his friend, and seniors come in last so everyone saw. it was funny, cuz the whole school was on the bleachers and it happened front and center at the bottom.

mufiman
24-08-2004, 06:43 AM
when i was in california (this past christmas) with my family, we rented cars, and my brother and i sat in the back while my sister drove down rhodeo drive, it's all fancy shops with the customers fucking giant hummers in the front (those people are seriously lacking something in their lives). my brother and i pulled down the windows and shouted really loud "YOUR LAST MOVIE SUCKED!" while my sister drove around. it was hilarious...we figured at least one person on the street would be some sort of aspiring actor/model/singer. but my sister wasnt so fine with us doing this so she quickly locked the windows so she could only control them. it was brief but fun while it lasted.

nice. sounds like fun. well, in Hawaii, theres not much you can do other than go to the beach, so me and my friends got bored a lot. One of the stupidest things i have done when bored has got to be the time where me and my friend, we both worked at the movies this summer, started carding the oldest people trying to buy tickets for R movies. we carded this old couple, they had to be at least in their 50's. my friend asked "how old are you?" and they were so angry and said what how fucking old do you think i am? my friend said "its amazing what fat suits and makeup can do to a person. how do i know your not some 16 year old kid?" the man just gave him his ID and promised to complain. it was like 10:00 on a Sunday night, so no one was there except us. i came over to confirm that he was 53, and we let them pass. we did this for another hour or so before we had a half a dozen complaints, especially from that 53 year old guy. he said he "is never coming to this theater again". my friend fucked with a lot of customers, and had received complaints before so he was fired. they didnt really say anything about me because my friend was doing a fine job.

Pygmalion
24-08-2004, 09:34 AM
Being in the private school system, we get quite bored. here is a comprehensive lsit of fun things to do, if you go to a private school-all have been tested comprehensively by yours truly and friends:

* Chase what appears to be a rabbit, ends up being a guineapig, then try and let it go in the library so one of two main objectives can be achieved:
1. The librarian'll chase it around which'd be hilARIOUS
2.. It'd go unnnoticed eating books and shitting untill its carcass starts to smell...
Then while carrying the guineapig (christened "Stampy") to its new home, have it bite you and run away, never to be seen again...

*Dye the water in the school fishtank red

*Pierce the tops of girl's ears at lunch on the lawn

*Disasemble a coffee table and use it as a sled to slide down the stairs in the common room

*Try and cram Zoe-or someone similar-into the fridge

*Set off the fire extinguisher in Zoe's study room

Can't think of any more.

kilyncw
24-08-2004, 12:14 PM
And there, ladies and gentlemen, is the proof for why Americans are retarded :D

why because we can come outside the box of what people think a person can and can't do, we defy what everyone else thinks is stupid, we call it funny.

let yourself fucking live outside of a world where everyone cares what everyone thinks about them. personal opinion is what keeps people from doing what they really want to do in life.

it is people like hazzle and frodo that are going to live the typical storybook life and never get anything out of it, i'm not bashing cause it may be what you want. but it is boring to me.

and frodo, i'm not saying go get yourself killed.

people like me need some kind of excitement and get sick of the everyday same thing over and over again life, it gets quite trite.

people are so uptight because of their fear of being rejected by society.

people like me are few and far between, and everyone that knows me are glad they met me because i have changed their life in a positive way. i believe that inside and out.

a day gone without making somebody laugh at me, is a day i feel unfullfilled. laughter is the key to all happiness and we instill that in everyone.

i promise you hazzle and frodo go ahead take part in a self-ridiculing act and see how it A)makes others laugh/feel, you'll make their day by far, B) changes your views on life by giving you a sense of freedom because you let go, and C) makes you feel absolutely refreshed knowing you pushed the envelope and did something you know very few people if anyone in the world has ever done.

you all prolly watched jackass and trigger happy tv and not once considered them moronic or stupid. why because they get paid to do it, amazing how one small detail can change your opinion on someone or something.

you have become the most shallow people in my world.
________
Nexium classaction (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/nexium/)

Pygmalion
26-08-2004, 02:39 AM
I think Hazzle's right. That wasn't funny, thats just stupid.

kilyncw
26-08-2004, 12:57 PM
I think Hazzle's right. That wasn't funny, thats just stupid.

you are just another one of the 95% of the world's population who is a narrow minded fuck.
________
VAPORIZER WIKI (http://vaporizerwiki.com)

Narg
26-08-2004, 02:52 PM
im actually going to have to go with kilyncw, think outside the square you live in, christ sake, do somthing new, dont be another drone, and for god's sake, the number one rule of life according to me is - LAUGH ALOT, DONT TAKE SHIT SERIOUSLY.

kilyncw
26-08-2004, 05:42 PM
thank you narg, you said it all right there
________
WEED VAPORIZER (http://weedvaporizer.info/)

frodo1511
26-08-2004, 09:31 PM
LAUGH ALOT, DONT TAKE SHIT SERIOUSLY.

Like school!

meegaan1
27-08-2004, 02:55 PM
My brother and his friends do Jackass videos. During thr winter, they build huge ramps out of Ice and snow and sled down them. They usually flip over and hurt themselves. They also ride on hoods of cars and right into snowdrifts. And during the summer, they play with fireworks. None of them have gotten hurt yet.
Now my friend and I were so bored, we filmed our own version of "Pirates of the Caribbean" starring ourselves, my cardboard cutouts, and several stuffed animals. It wasn't really crazy, but a lil stupid.

Narg
27-08-2004, 03:36 PM
Now my friend and I were so bored, we filmed our own version of "Pirates of the Caribbean" starring ourselves, my cardboard cutouts, and several stuffed animals. It wasn't really crazy, but a lil stupid.

Thats disturbing, and sad, but i guess ure still 15, so you can be excused of extensive fun poking.

Ashley
27-08-2004, 05:19 PM
I've been known to dance around the living room doing The Robot, or tThe Pizza Maker... freshman year of college a friend of mine and I played playstation 2 for about 8 hour non-stop. It was kinda sad and my eye sight hasn't been the same.

I also film music videos that I believe are better than the actual music videos... someone should hire me..

kilyncw
27-08-2004, 06:49 PM
I also film music videos that I believe are better than the actual music videos... someone should hire me..

haha i'd like to see some of them, we used to that too, it was so funny.

i'm just glad not everyone is so closed minded. there are some free spirits like me and my friends out there.

but i think i've calmed down since high school though. we went all out in school. i guess some people don't find my kinda fun, fun. i accept that i guess.

i was told last night by a really close friend of mine that i won't see again, possibly ever, that he was gonna miss me most of all and that he never met any one like me and that the world wasn't ready for me. i am way too ahead of my time.

that made me really happy. but the world has to deal with me.
________
SPINAL CORD DISORDERS FORUMS (http://www.health-forums.org/spinal-cord-disorders/)

meegaan1
28-08-2004, 06:04 AM
Thats disturbing, and sad, but i guess ure still 15, so you can be excused of extensive fun poking.
I thank thee. It was disturbing, itself. We got so many things wrong, and in the end, I got a head injury, thanks to my friend falling on me.

Liam
28-08-2004, 03:09 PM
Does reversing a Daihatsu Charade over a wooden pedestrian bridge and 500 yards along the cycleway count?

DefyingGravity
28-08-2004, 03:27 PM
I can't really think of anything that I've done recently, but one time when I was in 9 years old, I had a nosebleed. I went into the girls' bathroom, and wrote "IT" on the wall with my blood.... yeah, I was pretty bored. They suspended me. :icon_err: I was crying and everything because I had never been in trouble before, but thinking back on it, makes me chuckle. Heh heh.

Elijahfan
28-08-2004, 04:26 PM
I can't really think of anything that I've done recently, but one time when I was in 9 years old, I had a nosebleed. I went into the girls' bathroom, and wrote "IT" on the wall with my blood.... yeah, I was pretty bored. They suspended me. :icon_err: I was crying and everything because I had never been in trouble before, but thinking back on it, makes me chuckle. Heh heh.

haha...that's funny yet disturbing. that sucks to be so young and in trouble.

when i was little, around 5, i sat on the kitchen floor and took a ink pen, where it looks like a needle on the end, and just pressed it again my skin next to my big tow (spelling?) where i had one of those brown freckles or whatever they're called. and i just held it there for a while, when i took the pen away there was black ink there, i completely freaked out, but now i've learned to live with it. and needless to say it's still there today, freakishly reminding me not to draw on myself.

this story is more out of hate and anger but it was funny. when i was in first grade i hated this girl named kate, so i started this club called the Hate Kate Club, yes i was genius at age 6, it rhymed and everything. but thanks to stupid classmates, it got around to the teacher that same day. damn moronic children! :mad: so the teacher came up to me and said she wanted to speak to me after school....but i didnt feel like it, so i just left after school. it was truely genius because she never mentioned the thing to me afterwards, i think she just forgot about it but i'll just say its because I'M GREAT! some may view this as evil but this girl was a liar and a bitch. in years to come she made her best friend play brad pitt and she played his "lover", yes, and they wrote notes to each other in character. and people think i'm crazy....

Richard
28-08-2004, 07:53 PM

Something similar.

I once tried to call upon Bloody Mary in my bathroom. Didn't work.

frodo1511
28-08-2004, 08:41 PM
I once tried to call upon Bloody Mary in my bathroom. Didn't work.

I thought I was the only one who tried to do that. In 4th grade, during lunch, 5 of my friends and I tried to do that in the boys bathroom. We turned off the lights, and said "Bloody Mary" 10 times, and I could've sworn I saw something, but someone else screamed, a teacher turned on the lights, and we all got detention for a day. Man, not having recess sucked:(

kilyncw
30-08-2004, 11:49 AM
we did stuff like that, in 6th grade. one time someone thought it would be cool to try and be scary when we did the bloody mary thing and it just turned into an all out brawl in the boys bathroom with the lights out. but we didn't get in trouble for it.
________
Coach purses (http://icoachhandbags.com/)

keira_lover
30-08-2004, 09:04 PM
we did stuff like that, in 6th grade. one time someone thought it would be cool to try and be scary when we did the bloody mary thing and it just turned into an all out brawl in the boys bathroom with the lights out. but we didn't get in trouble for it.

Is it just me or does that sound a little...oh what's the word I'm looking for?....GAY? Yeah, that's it. A bunch of pre-pubescent boys wrestling with each other in the boys bathroom...with the lights out...yeeeaah...lets hope your parents don't read this, not a very good way for your little secret to come out.

Anyway, I'm not as immature (or maybe it's outgoing depending on your perspective) as the rest of you, so I don't have any stories to tell.

Julespaxton
30-08-2004, 09:36 PM
in moments of bordom, my dorm mates and i have been known to:

- Dress in nothing but shaving cream bikinis and stipper heels at 4 in the morn, run into someones room, blast ricky martin while they're sleeping and have a dance party.

- climb onto the roof and throw water balloons at people at night, once being joined by our fave male teacher.

- play truth or dare where people had to go onto the roof and do pole dances with a light, run naked and stare in a teachers window, climb naked into a poor prude girls window and hump her while shes sleeping.

its wild and crazy fun.

keira_lover
30-08-2004, 09:42 PM
- Dress in nothing but shaving cream bikinis and stipper heels at 4 in the morn, run into someones room, blast ricky martin while they're sleeping and have a dance party.

Damn, I'd love to be your dorm mate. You know, the prude of the group that just sits back and watches. :icon_wink

Julespaxton
30-08-2004, 09:46 PM
well it all depends on if you're a girl or a guy. since it is an all girls dorm... :)

keira_lover
30-08-2004, 09:56 PM
well it all depends on if you're a girl or a guy. since it is an all girls dorm... :)

That's not a problem. All I need is a wig, a little bit of makeup, a couple tennis balls, and a couple of my sister's outfits and I'll fit right in, as long as I don't talk and don't get within 20 feet of anyone that is. :icon_bigg

Alright, I'm done spamming now, back to the topic at hand.

kilyncw
31-08-2004, 02:09 PM
Is it just me or does that sound a little...oh what's the word I'm looking for?....GAY? Yeah, that's it. A bunch of pre-pubescent boys wrestling with each other in the boys bathroom...with the lights out...yeeeaah...lets hope your parents don't read this, not a very good way for your little secret to come out.

Anyway, I'm not as immature (or maybe it's outgoing depending on your perspective) as the rest of you, so I don't have any stories to tell.

gay? no. retarded? yes. but at 11 years old who the fuck cares. and i am not immature by any means. but very outgoing, there is a difference. i have the ability to decide when it is a good time to have fun or a good time to be serious and caring. sorry boredom doesn't fancy me much.
________
HONDA ATLAS CARS PAKISTAN HISTORY (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_Atlas_Cars_Pakistan)

hasselbrad
31-08-2004, 04:23 PM

Oh...My...God. ;)

Speaking of dorms, here's a little mayhem for you.

Fill a paper grocery bag about halfway with shaving cream. Close the top and slip it under someone's door and then jump on the bottom. I don't know if this will work with all of the new greasy shit, but back in the Foamy Menthol days, it was a good way to fuck up someones room.

This one was a mess on our end as well, but we did the same thing with the contents of a bean bag. Two grocery bags, each half full of those little styrofoam balls...poof! Those guys were finding those little balls stuck to things when they moved out of the dorm.

gracie
31-08-2004, 10:55 PM
ew if someone did that ^ to my room i would kill them. i jest not. i would hunt them down and rip off their balls.

hasselbrad
31-08-2004, 11:21 PM
They probably had to strip everything out of every room on our floor. One asshole used to knock on doors carrying a 2 liter bottle of Coke that was shaken to the point of exploding. You can probably imagine the fucking mess that made when he sprayed it.
I got him back with a gallon of milk that I had left on our window sill for a couple of days. It was almost cottage cheese when it hit the door and exploded into his room. Holy fucking shit did that stink. :icon_surp

Jasper
31-08-2004, 11:23 PM
There's no shortage of dumb things my friends and I have done.

Me and 2 friends shat on the road at 2 in the morn, and watched cars drive over it.
One time, a friend and I dressed up in all black. Put on ski masks with mouth/eye holes cut out. Then walked into a Wallgreens and stood in line. The cashiers face was priceless. By the time we were up to buy our stuff, all we did was ask her where we could find some tic tacs.
A friend and I were walking through a cross walk, and started having a fake fight in the middle of it. Not allowing any cars to make right turns on the red light :).
A group of friends and I stuffed a kid in a milk cooler.
This is more on the dumb side, than funny. But a couple friends and myself lit the woods outside my neighborhood on fire. No one ever found out who did it.
Me and two friends dressed up in full camoflauge, hid in bushes outside of peoples houses on halloween, and scared little kids as they came buy. Hella parents got mad ;).

Thats all I can think of at the moment, but there were far more things that my friends and I have done while bored.

hasselbrad
01-09-2004, 01:17 PM
in moments of bordom, my dorm mates and i have been known to:

- climb onto the roof and throw water balloons at people at night, once being joined by our fave male teacher.

- play truth or dare where people had to go onto the roof and do pole dances with a light, run naked and stare in a teachers window, climb naked into a poor prude girls window and hump her while shes sleeping.

its wild and crazy fun.

Um...yeah, I was going to avoid commenting on this, but "shaving cream bikinis" is an image that I cannot get out of my mind.
You've really made shaving difficult. :rolleyes:

My only dorm nudity was due to stolen towels. The cocksuckers in the room right next to the showers used to steal your towel if you showered in the afternoon. I broke them of that habit by knocking on their door wet, wearing only flip-flops. They left my towel alone after that. :icon_eek:

frodo1511
01-09-2004, 09:57 PM
Hassle, you just reminded me of the time I was in Canada for a soccer invite, and me, along with 3 of my teammates, stole our friends' towels when two of our fellow teammates went skinny-dipping in the pool around midnight. Boy, was that fun, since the pool was on the main floor, and our rooms were on the 8th floor, and there were no more towels left. We laughed so hard at them, it sounded like we woke everyone up on our floor.