PDA

View Full Version : hi

to me you are perfect
19-08-2004, 11:27 AM
hey keira fans
well ive been having a look around this board for the past half an hour and have decided to post properly. im a girl, waiting on my GCSE results with a love for acting, books, TV, my mates, west end shows and my various fave celebs.
anyho seems like a friendly enough place, whats it like here?

and my second question is a proper keira question: does anyone know if she replys to letters? i know some celebs dont, which is fair.

so this is me

much love

xxxx

deviljet88
19-08-2004, 12:44 PM
I think she doesn't reply letters, but will probably get someone to stamp her signature onto something which is just as good (imo). Anyways, welcome to the forums.

Sarah
19-08-2004, 01:22 PM
Hi, welcome to KKW.

Keira doesn't reply to letters, but she does sign any items that you send to her. Although recently, I haven't heard of anyone getting anything back.

Narg
19-08-2004, 03:21 PM
Welcome to the forums :D, I think she's to busy at the moment, her carrer is really rocketing ahead.

Ardnax
19-08-2004, 04:13 PM
Welcome! I got my answer for a few weeks ago.

to me you are perfect
19-08-2004, 07:23 PM
really? lucky you, what did she say?

deviljet88
20-08-2004, 11:27 AM
Quotes from Ardnax's letter: "No I don't want to be your husband."

japass
20-08-2004, 01:13 PM
unlucky arndax

i think u have to send letters to her agency

Ardnax
20-08-2004, 05:15 PM
really? lucky you, what did she say?
She didn't write to me personally but I got a signed photo.

Hazzle
22-08-2004, 03:02 AM
unlucky arndax

i think u have to send letters to her agency

Unlucky? I don't think anyone's gotten a letter in reply since Bend It rocketted...most people get photos...and that's through writing to her agency...where else would you write? :icon_conf

Oh, and in the hopes of being on-topic...hi there.

EmotionSickness
22-08-2004, 07:53 AM
Hmm, I guess I'm the only one that's gotten a proper letter back. But I suppose that is because I wrote to her about two years ago, pre-Keira-hysteria. Nice, little letter; decent enough handwriting, too.

Welcome to the boards, 'to me you are perfect' (love your username). Enjoy your stay. :)

JayBe
01-09-2004, 03:28 PM
Hmm, I guess I'm the only one that's gotten a proper letter back. But I suppose that is because I wrote to her about two years ago, pre-Keira-hysteria. Nice, little letter; decent enough handwriting, too.

what did she write?
:)