PDA

View Full Version : Anybody into...

hasselbrad
18-08-2004, 10:05 PM
...American Le Mans Series racing and/or the European version? And yes, before you all pile on, I know ours pales in comparison, especially as far as the different makes go. I just can't remember what y'all call it.
I go to Sebring every year and want to go to Road Atlanta. I was going to go with my cousin, but he's taking his sort-of-kinda-girlfriend to an Incubus concert. Dick.
Anyway, I am a big fan of the Ferraris (550s and 360s), the TVR's and of course, the Corvettes (even though they have big fat asses). I root against Porsches because there are just so fucking many of them.
Rooting for the Audis is kind of like rooting for the New York Yankees, so I pull for the MG Lolas. Oh yeah, and Panoz, even though they fired my friend who used to work there.

frodo1511
19-08-2004, 12:02 AM
I watch it for the sweet-ass Porsche's that are in the race, but that's about it. I've got friends that live and breathe Le Mans, but I only like F1 racing.
...Damn, do those cars look nice though

Louie
19-08-2004, 12:04 AM
It's too bad when they crash. I don't care about the person, but such a beautiful car destroyed, it makes me cry.

duckula
19-08-2004, 12:04 AM
The only real motor racing is underground drag racing with the babes and the sweet rides.

frodo1511
19-08-2004, 12:16 AM
It's too bad when they crash. I don't care about the person, but such a beautiful car destroyed, it makes me cry.

Oh, I know. I dosen't effect me when I see some driver hurt, but when a brand-new prototype to the Porsche 911 GT3 is totaled, I get all teary-eyed :icon_redf

hasselbrad
19-08-2004, 11:44 AM
The only real motor racing is underground drag racing with the babes and the sweet rides.

Then you should buy the tapes that are being sold from here. Has anyone seen the ads. They have a Tampa P.O. Box, and I can recognize several landmarks as these crazy fuckers are passing them.
Well, the tape promises underground racing, babes and sweet rides.

I used to watch F1, but it just doesn't excite me anymore. It's exciting until Schumacher gets to the first corner, and then it's over. The only excitement is caused by someone beating him to the first corner because then you are compelled to watch until he passes them, for it to be over.

Louie,
Judging from your avatar, you would have liked Sebring last year. The Zonda ran for about 7 laps before retiring, but we got to see the car in the paddock up close. They just left it sitting out in the open.