PDA

View Full Version : Arena has arrived!

hasselbrad
18-08-2004, 05:33 PM
Borders has the August issue of Arena for those of you that are interested. Stunning pictures and a good interview...as if there was any doubt.

keira_lover
18-08-2004, 06:22 PM
The Borders by where I live didn't have it. I had to get mine off of ebay, well worth the money though.

frodo1511
18-08-2004, 08:52 PM
Cool, I'm heading to Kansas City over the weekend, hope Border's isn't sold out.
BTW, hasslebrad, did you manage to see if Barnes and Noble is stocking this piece of art? :icon_conf

hasselbrad
18-08-2004, 08:55 PM
I had checked at Barnes & Noble at lunch and they didn't. The Borders was after work, so they may have just arrived during the day. At B&N. there was a guy stocking the mags, but he got really pissed when I pushed his stack over so I could see if he had Arena. :icon_roll

frodo1511
18-08-2004, 09:18 PM
I had checked at Barnes & Noble at lunch and they didn't. The Borders was after work, so they may have just arrived during the day. At B&N. there was a guy stocking the mags, but he got really pissed when I pushed his stack over so I could see if he had Arena. :icon_roll

Cool, thanks hassle, I just wanted to know (B&N is 25 miles closer) I'll check when I'm in the neighborhood, tell the crowd, blah blah blah...

Ipomoea
19-08-2004, 02:27 AM
It really all depends on where you live. The Barnes & Noble store where I live got them in last week, but the Borders stores don't carry it. I suggest looking up the phone numbers of the stores you want to check at and calling them to save yourself an unnecessary trip.

keiradusk
19-08-2004, 03:09 AM
Arena is available at BAMM.com for those that are interested.

Ipomoea
19-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Thanks for that link! That should be really helpful for the magazines that I have a harder time finding around here. I noticed they sell New Woman magazine, too, but they don't have Keira's issue yet.