PDA

View Full Version : restrain

Waronthevirus
17-08-2004, 12:21 AM
Hey first time i am putting up a thread :) . (this site rules by the way). Question. I love keira and all and I bet that everybody here does 2 (duh), but I hope not that because u love keira u will become such an obsesser,that u will forsake urself from having a girlfriend etc. Like those weirdos who love celebrities and live in their mom's basement eating pringles and playing their gamecube, only seeing the sunlight every 5 years (not saying everybody here lives in their basement :) ) I do love girls , and i am already close to having a girlfriend and still like keira. (please send replies) :icon_conf (i do not know how many punctuation errors i have made....so)

frodo1511
17-08-2004, 12:59 AM
go xbox! :icon_popc

Naw, I don't think that there is anybody here that would fit that description...

Louie
17-08-2004, 01:06 AM
Maybe Haz, but that's about it.

Narg
17-08-2004, 01:29 AM
Most here are just interested in her carrer and think she is extremely good looking. Its ok to be interested / infatuated with a celeb, just dont let it take control of your life, which i think would be pretty fucking hard to happen anyway.

frodo1511
17-08-2004, 01:32 AM
Most here are just interested in her carrer and think she is extremely good looking. Its ok to be interested / infatuated with a celeb, just dont let it take control of your life, which i think would be pretty fucking hard to happen anyway.

True, with school, jobs, food... it's a full, 24 hour a day job for somebody to lose control over a thing like that.

mmm...food...

Dr.No
17-08-2004, 02:37 AM
c'mon whos really interested in her career stop kidding yourself your being a bunch of flagelins trying to pretend that you dont want to tap that sweet ass

Elijahfan
17-08-2004, 02:59 AM
c'mon whos really interested in her career stop kidding yourself your being a bunch of flagelins trying to pretend that you dont want to tap that sweet ass

some of us are female fans....so it's..umm...awkward but i guess of i were a male then yes.

and the mentioning of halo. i definitely say YES to that. i should really reserve halo 2

Narg
17-08-2004, 03:12 AM

Im really interested in her career, and im not trying to pretend "i wouldnt tap that sweet ass", fuck oath i would.

Spire
17-08-2004, 03:37 AM
go xbox! :icon_popc

From another post:
I don't think of myself as an Xbox fanboy.

Nice try.

Anyway, I obsess over her, but I see the sunlight at least every 3 days. Or at least I try.

Dr.No
17-08-2004, 03:50 AM
thank god narg your a real man

Snoug
17-08-2004, 04:02 AM
I live in my parents basement and im so lonely :err:

deviljet88
17-08-2004, 08:32 AM
I live in my parent's house, you got a problem? And of course noone's going to put off having a girlfriend for the 1/infinity chance you'll get Keira. Unless you're like really famous, but by then you wouldn't be around kkw :)

barrington
17-08-2004, 11:54 AM
I think she's a great actress and follow her career avidly.

*suppresses laughter*

Hazzle
17-08-2004, 09:03 PM
Maybe Haz, but that's about it.

Fuck off :p

Narzys
17-08-2004, 09:21 PM
who love celebrities and live in their mom's basement eating pringles and playing their gamecube, only seeing the sunlight every 5 years

They love their mom ánd Keira... they love 2 girls.
no no no... I'm not one of them, I'm seeing sunlight each day !! :icon_mod:

hasselbrad
18-08-2004, 12:30 PM
...and I can't eat Pringles because they give me gas!
:icon_nana

Liam
26-08-2004, 02:19 PM
I'm in the Bazzle camp on this one.