PDA

View Full Version : Closest to Keira?

dying to live
16-08-2004, 03:26 AM
How close have any of you guys or girls been to keira ( etc...standing next or in front of here...... )

just wondering

They say Keira is in LA, im in LA county, its probably the closest ill get to her.
________
Ducati Multistrada 1100 S (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Ducati_Multistrada_1100_S)

Hazzle
16-08-2004, 09:05 AM
How close have any of you guys or girls been to keira ( etc...standing next or in front of here...... )

Stalker alert :p

Although that said we did go to "Keirapub" after the BBQ...apparently it's her local (Cliff and Ducky reliably inform me that in their view that's bollocks).

Odds are Cliffeh and Ducky will have you bitches all beat...

They say Keira is in LA, im in LA county, its probably the closest ill get to her.

She's in Lincolnshire right now...which is closest to Sarah, I do believe :D

deviljet88
16-08-2004, 11:30 AM
Oh look, I think a flight trip under 24 hours counts as being close? :P

dying to live
16-08-2004, 04:10 PM
Stalker alert :p

Although that said we did go to "Keirapub" after the BBQ...apparently it's her local (Cliff and Ducky reliably inform me that in their view that's bollocks).

Odds are Cliffeh and Ducky will have you bitches all beat...

?? :icon_conf
________
iolite vaporizer review (http://vaporizers.net/iolite-vaporizer)

Hazzle
16-08-2004, 04:56 PM
?? :icon_conf

Since very few people here have ACTUALLY met her (many people say it, most are talking crap)...I think both Paul and Veejy have been to premieres, but how close they got I have no idea...

Ducky lives in Teddington, and Cliff nearby...and so if your "LA" comment was close, Ducky and Cliff have most people beat :D What with her being from Teddington...

(Oh, and "Keirapub" is just Cliff's nickname for The Anglers in Teddington...)

Oh nevermind... :dontknowa

dying to live
16-08-2004, 07:55 PM
hazzle u know how they got to the premieres? they win tickets or what?

and i thought she was in LA , though this website said she was going to film in LA and las vagas for domino in october or something.
________
Honda FT500 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_FT500)

Hazzle
16-08-2004, 09:36 PM
hazzle u know how they got to the premieres? they win tickets or what?

and i thought she was in LA , though this website said she was going to film in LA and las vagas for domino in october or something.

Aye...no doubt she'll be in LA once she's finished filming Pride and Prejudice as that's where Domino is set (since that's where the real life Domino was from...the whole 90210 lifestyle and all that)...but right now she's in England filming Pride and Prejudice :D

As for how they got to the premieres...as far as I'm aware neither got INTO the premieres, they were just in the crowds...but I'll leave them to share the stories, eh? ;)

frodo1511
17-08-2004, 12:55 AM
Do dreams count?

If not, then probably as close as 2500 miles is my best bet.

Kelsey
17-08-2004, 01:12 AM
She's been in L.A. the same time I've been in L.A. (which is too often), and my cousin played on the same soccer team as Brandi Chastain who made small cameos in BILB.

Narg
17-08-2004, 01:27 AM
I live in Australia, She has never been to Australia from my knowledge, and I havent really left the country, except for a cruise. So im guessing, along with Jet and other aussies, that we come close to the "furthest" away from keira. Not that it worries me, being in the same country as her isnt that 'cool'.

Hazzle
17-08-2004, 08:47 PM
I live in Australia, She has never been to Australia from my knowledge, and I havent really left the country, except for a cruise. So im guessing, along with Jet and other aussies, that we come close to the "furthest" away from keira. Not that it worries me, being in the same country as her isnt that 'cool'.

Thank you chief...oooh...same country...ooh...same town...oooh, I got to touch Keira...I mean sheesh...obsessive or what?

dying to live
17-08-2004, 09:01 PM
cool. thanks for sharing.
________
vaporizer reviews (http://vaporizer.org/)

Narg
17-08-2004, 10:35 PM
Thank you chief...oooh...same country...ooh...same town...oooh, I got to touch Keira...I mean sheesh...obsessive or what?

Definatley, but touching keira would be cool :P.

Hazzle
18-08-2004, 10:34 AM
Definatley, but touching keira would be cool :P.

You're a perverted little man...we're like kindred spirits:D!

Narg
19-08-2004, 12:11 AM
You're a perverted little man...we're like kindred spirits:D!

Just cant help myself :P. :icon_spam

KnightleyNews
19-08-2004, 11:51 AM
Since very few people here have ACTUALLY met her (many people say it, most are talking crap)...I think both Paul and Veejy have been to premieres, but how close they got I have no idea...

Veejy went to the London Pirates prem last year, I haven't been to one. I was going to go to the KA prem but I couldn't be arsed in the end :icon_bigg

Paul

KeiraLoverLD
19-08-2004, 09:36 PM
[QUOTE=Hazzle]Stalker alert :p

Yea. I live in America. What does bollocks mean???

duckula
19-08-2004, 09:44 PM
It is a colloquialism for the testicles.

DragonRat
19-08-2004, 09:45 PM
'bollocks' literally means testicles. But it's British slang for any other generalized swear word, more specifically 'shit'. Such is the versatility of the article 'the', that adding the word gives new meaning to both 'bollocks' and 'shit'.

Such as, "That's bollocks" = "That's shit" = "That's really bad."

Now, with 'the'...

"It's the dog's bollocks" = "It's the shit" = "It's really good."

Your vernacular lesson for the day.

apoggy
19-08-2004, 09:55 PM
Actually you are wrong DR, bollocks has the same usage as bullshit, saying something is a lie.

DragonRat
20-08-2004, 01:15 AM
Eh, it's close enough, I suppose, to be used connotatively. At any rate, I'm not an expert on British slang. But I hear it used often enough, that it can be substituted with 'shit' or 'bullshit' or whatever the feck you wish to use.

frodo1511
20-08-2004, 01:41 AM
Yeah, I just think that it just another slang word/ swear word, like fag, gay, shit, bullshit, or jooish.

KeiraLoverLD
20-08-2004, 06:58 AM
hahahahahaha. british slang. im sorry, im american. anyways thanks for clearing that up for me.

likemehelmet
21-08-2004, 11:30 AM
my cusins freinds bro went to the same school as her

Hazzle
22-08-2004, 01:33 AM
Actually you are wrong DR, bollocks has the same usage as bullshit, saying something is a lie.

Yus, and that was the context intended. But that really has nothing to do with the thread at hand, and considering I am only recently returned from a ban for spam...

I myself have never been "close" to Keira, nor do I have any overwhelming wish to get "close" to Keira in all but one way ;)

likemehelmet
22-08-2004, 10:30 AM
woops o yeah it is soz

NinjaTurtleRocky
24-08-2004, 06:33 PM
i rode the same boat as keira...on the POTC ride....not with her....i rode every boat on that ride so one of them had to be the same one she rode!

frodo1511
24-08-2004, 09:45 PM
i rode the same boat as keira...on the POTC ride....not with her....i rode every boat on that ride so one of them had to be the same one she rode!

Persistance pays off, that's EXACTLY what I did when I was at Disneyworld last Christmas. Alas, I'm guessing that the water washed away any trace of her, along with those DAMN BLODDY PIRATES!!!

Adolf-The-Apple
30-08-2004, 11:27 PM
Hmm, I don't know, where has she been the first two August weeks?

Jasper
30-08-2004, 11:32 PM
Persistance pays off, that's EXACTLY what I did when I was at Disneyworld last Christmas. Alas, I'm guessing that the water washed away any trace of her, along with those DAMN BLODDY PIRATES!!!

Think of the countless fat, sweaty men you "shared" those boats with :icon_eek:

frodo1511
30-08-2004, 11:53 PM
Think of the countless fat, sweaty men you "shared" those boats with :icon_eek:

It was worth it, besides, there wern't many "fat, sweaty men" there over the Holidays. They were at the food court.