PDA

View Full Version : Hey All

GrahamC
16-08-2004, 02:20 AM
I joined because I really am in love with keira

and thought i'd join the community :)

keira_lover
16-08-2004, 06:24 AM
Don't worry, your "love" will fade with time, trust me. Besides, can you really love someone that you haven't even met? I think not. What you're feeling is called lust not love and I would advise you to learn the difference. All that aside though, welcome.

DragonRat
16-08-2004, 06:55 AM
Don't worry, your "love" will fade with time, trust me. Besides, can you really love someone that you haven't even met? I think not. What you're feeling is called lust not love and I would advise you to learn the difference. All that aside though, welcome.

The irony of what you said, combined with the obviousness of your username, makes my post most worthwhile.

At any rate, welcome Graham.

GrahamC
16-08-2004, 01:19 PM

i used the word love because the word 'like' wudnt explain it very well,

'i like her very much and I love her acting' would of been a better thing of me to say :icon_razz

Cheers for the welcomes :)

keira_lover
16-08-2004, 06:51 PM
The irony of what you said, combined with the obviousness of your username, makes my post most worthwhile.

At any rate, welcome Graham.

Keira_Luster didn't have a very good ring to it. :icon_razz

jadie
16-08-2004, 08:46 PM
all I can say is.

lol

and welcome to the forum Graham!

barrington
16-08-2004, 08:54 PM
Don't worry, we understand you here.