PDA

View Full Version : YOUR "Fantasy Date"…

Martha
15-08-2004, 11:25 PM
delete

duckula
15-08-2004, 11:29 PM
Hmmmmm, get hired by two shifty looking fellows to do a quick taxi job. Arrive at destination, find it replaced by something evil looking. Get into evil looking thing. Rescue date. Take her to to somewhere with good parking and trees. Help one shifty fellow and my lady to blow something up. Medal would be nice. Silly grin optional.

Hazzle
15-08-2004, 11:34 PM
My good friend Hazzle is the pilot so I know we are in capable hands.

Are you mad woman? Do you WANT to die? :eek:

Kelsey
17-08-2004, 01:02 AM
Oooh fun. Ummm....I have to think though, because I'm not really hard to impress with things like this. Just an evening in Paris with Matt Damon, lol....that would be nice.

Richard
17-08-2004, 04:30 AM
I'm still all hyped up on Milla, so anything to do with her would be my fantasy date.

I wouldn't necessarily call this a date, but to meet and see her at the RE : Apocalypse press junket would be a fantasy good enough for me.

deviljet88
17-08-2004, 08:47 AM
I want to date Keira. Doing anything with her would be awesome.

DragonRat
17-08-2004, 10:20 AM

I'm sure 'anything with' is just filler words. :P

acliff
17-08-2004, 10:23 AM
I'm sure 'anything with' is just filler words. :P

I just misread that as fill her :icon_surp :icon_razz

deviljet88
17-08-2004, 10:42 AM
Hm... I didn't see that one coming DR lol. I shouldn't be too ambigious... though this might be fun to see what other meanings people can apply to it :P

Hazzle
17-08-2004, 08:58 PM
Oooh fun. Ummm....I have to think though, because I'm not really hard to impress with things like this. Just an evening in Paris with Matt Damon, lol....that would be nice.

You want to sit down with Matt Damon and watch Paris Hilton's sex tape?! Sick sick woman! :p

Kelsey
18-08-2004, 01:13 AM
Hehe....I'd probably be okay with that too. I've already seen it anyways ;).

Keywords there were Matt and Damon.

Hazzle
18-08-2004, 10:38 AM
Hehe....I'd probably be okay with that too. I've already seen it anyways ;).

Keywords there were Matt and Damon.

Ahhh...you make a good point. And who HASN'T seen it?! :D

I'm going to be really soppy and say a date with a girl who I really care for would be my dream date...doesn't matter who it is...or what we're doing...so long as the feelings are there...and mutual for a change (and therein lies the "fantasy" element :p)...that'd do me...ooer I set myself up for one there ;)

acliff
18-08-2004, 11:05 AM
Ahhh...you make a good point. And who HASN'T seen it?! :D

I'm going to be really soppy and say a date with a girl who I really care for would be my dream date...doesn't matter who it is...or what we're doing...so long as the feelings are there...and mutual for a change (and therein lies the "fantasy" element :p)...that'd do me...ooer I set myself up for one there ;)

Shame it'll stay within the confines of a dream eh?

Hazzle
18-08-2004, 11:21 AM
Shame it'll stay within the confines of a dream eh?

Well this is a FANTASY date thread dude...can't you read doofus? :D

You just lack the creativity to come up with one...it's not your fault your brain is so feeble...there there.

acliff
18-08-2004, 11:27 AM
Well this is a FANTASY date thread dude...can't you read doofus? :D

You just lack the creativity to come up with one...it's not your fault your brain is so feeble...there there.

Its not that I don't have the creativity to come up with one... I just don't want to be arrested.... :err: :icon_mod:

Hazzle
18-08-2004, 12:51 PM
Its not that I don't have the creativity to come up with one... I just don't want to be arrested.... :err: :icon_mod:

Ooooh...do tell...:p

hasselbrad
18-08-2004, 02:01 PM
Ahhh...you make a good point. And who HASN'T seen it?!

Me. I haven't, and really have no interest in seeing it. But that was all covered in another post.

My dream date would involve Miss Knightley watching my stand-up routine kill. Then, after meeting me backstage, we would hop in my TVR Tuscan and tear off for a late dinner at Bern's Steakhouse. The serenity of the evening would be broken by the appearance of Fred Durst. He would make some rude comment about Keira and I would be forced to pummel him and leave him bleeding in a nearby dumpster. (Dream, remember?) Then, she would doctor my hands with kisses whilst we sit on the beach, looking at stars, talking of children and summer homes.
Not that I've really thought about it. :rolleyes:

EmotionSickness
19-08-2004, 05:46 PM
Honestly? Just catching a good (preferably funny) movie and going for a bite to eat at a casual, sit-down restaurant. That, or going to a local show.

When it comes to dating, I'm a no frills kind of girl; very low maintainence (but that's not to say I'm the complete opposite in other areas! ;) ). I honestly just like to go out and enjoy myself and I find that, most of the time, I enjoy myself the most at a movie or going to see a band I really like play live. Ohh, and I love to eat, so that's always fun, too.

I do like more 'romantic' and classier dates, but those are only fun in small doses, for me. The element of romance is debatable, though, because to me, just having a really good time with a guy, even if it's seeing a band in a hot, cramped club, can be very romantic.

Ranman
24-12-2004, 08:23 AM
Me too ES, where and when can I pick you up for a date?

Scott
24-12-2004, 09:06 AM
Dinner for 2 being serenaded by Megadeth

JackYang
25-12-2004, 03:16 AM

Mines would be the same. :)

kelsen13
30-05-2005, 04:58 AM
going to a local show that he's playing in. after he's done watching (read- not so much watching going on) the other bands. going back to his car, driving to the park to goof of on the swings and playground stuff. basically being like silly kids. more adult stuff happening latter

Aimee_Loves_You
25-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Um:icon_err: ...Going out for a romantic dinner at an Italian restaurant and talking about everything and nothing. Then I would like to go to the movies :icon_popc and see a good movie like when I went to see An Unfinished Life. Then I would like to go with him to the park and have a swinging contest:) . Then we would go to my house and he'd walk me to the door and kiss me on the cheek:icon_redf :) . Then he'd get in his car and wave good bye...

I am a sucker for romance... lol.

Ranman
25-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Kiss on the cheek?

Thats worthy of the Value meal# 1 at Mcdonalds

Hazzle
26-10-2005, 06:34 AM
Kiss on the cheek?

Thats worthy of the Value meal# 1 at Mcdonalds

What he said. Italian Restaurant is worth at least third base...

Pygmalion
07-11-2005, 03:43 AM
This reminds me of a conversation i had yesterday about what your last meal would be...probably because my friend reckoned a Large Quater punder meal with a extra large chips.

My dream date'd be wiiiiith.....Angelina Jolie a la Lara Croft with all her guns and British accent...mmmmmmmm. I wouldn't care where we went so long as it ends up in a bed. Or a car. I'm not fussed.

Hazzle
07-11-2005, 06:53 PM
My dream date'd be wiiiiith.....Angelina Jolie a la Lara Croft with all her guns and British accent...mmmmmmmm. I wouldn't care where we went so long as it ends up in a bed. Or a car. I'm not fussed.

Except we all know you wouldn't be driving...

Pygmalion
10-11-2005, 02:17 AM
I'm thinking thats a given.

CollisionStar
10-11-2005, 06:59 PM
Alright....Everyone get to see what a sicko I am. Shock. I've been here for, what a year? and still no one knows what a pervert I am. Almost funny.

My current "fantasy date" doesn't actually include me. I wanna watch Frank Iero and Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance do each other. There. I said it. And they better enjoy it.

Sorry if I offend....It's about time I started though.

Jasmine
14-11-2005, 03:33 AM
Alright....Everyone get to see what a sicko I am. Shock. I've been here for, what a year? and still no one knows what a pervert I am. Almost funny.

My current "fantasy date" doesn't actually include me. I wanna watch Frank Iero and Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance do each other. There. I said it. And they better enjoy it.

Sorry if I offend....It's about time I started though.

Oh I think they'd enjoy it >:]

My fantasy date would be the same as deviljet: anything with Keira would be awesome. It could be anything.. like.. watching her sit and do nothing, I dont know. I'd be happy with just being in her presence.

mads
01-12-2005, 03:12 AM
hmm my fantasy date.
probably the one i have coming up.

this guy that i am kinda seeing and i are going to downtown chicago to go ice skating at the ice rink in the park there. after going to the art museum nearby, then we are getting dinner and seeing a movie.

devine kk
01-12-2005, 08:41 AM
Oh I think they'd enjoy it >:]

My fantasy date would be the same as deviljet: anything with Keira would be awesome. It could be anything.. like.. watching her sit and do nothing, I dont know. I'd be happy with just being in her presence.

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto. So god damn DITTO.

anna dupre
08-03-2006, 03:59 PM
Yeah its got to be Keira. Did you see at Oscar nominees lunch after Matt Dillon said she is the most beautiful woman he had ever seen (and he has seen almost all of them!) I would love to be with her.

if she is busy though......Angelina Jolie would be cool because she is so so bad and wicked I cant even imagine what would happen!

Lizzie Bennet
09-03-2006, 12:56 AM
My fantasy date would have to be Clive Owen. I love his eyes.

Mandy
09-03-2006, 01:11 AM
My fantasy date would have to be.....

Jake Gylenhaal.

Jacoby
09-03-2006, 02:48 AM
My fantasy date would be a ride to a floating fast food place on the backs of unicorns.

once_dreaded
29-03-2006, 02:41 AM
Hmmm Fantasy....okay...Dame Julie Andrews from Victor/Victoria. She'd have to be dressed as Victor (so hot so hot so hot *thud*) and Mary Poppins age...I'm not into WAY older ladies, this is fantasy after all. We'd go to Crush for drinks and convo then walk the streets of Portland...prolly stopping into different galleries and bookstores to see the wares. *le sigh*Obtainable fantasy...hot femme-boy girly picks me up on her motorcycle. We go dine at a pizza joint then hop over to Egyptian Club for dancing...she pushes me up against the wall and proceeds to whisper dirty little things in my ear...we jet out of the club before Midnight to pursue "intimate" relations back at her place.

Mandy
29-03-2006, 03:22 AM
I change my fantasy date to Jesse Metcalfe.

And I can't tell you what we'd do if we want to keep this forum PG-ish.

mehrdad368
29-03-2006, 07:29 AM
my fantasy date is with my dear keira.when i saw her first in "pirates of caribbean".I really fall in love with her but I realized that i can't reach her because i'm in iran & she is in london.&she is an actress & i'm a student.for this reason i'm in suffer.then i saw a film of JULIA ROBERTS named NOTHING HILL.then i understand that i can reach to things i want and it just depend on myself.after that i join kkw & see here are lots of people that fall in love with her.it's another suffer for my.thank you to read my message.

Katielondon
10-05-2006, 05:26 PM
Ahhh...you make a good point. And who HASN'T seen it?!

Me. I haven't, and really have no interest in seeing it. But that was all covered in another post.

My dream date would involve Miss Knightley watching my stand-up routine kill. Then, after meeting me backstage, we would hop in my TVR Tuscan and tear off for a late dinner at Bern's Steakhouse. The serenity of the evening would be broken by the appearance of Fred Durst. He would make some rude comment about Keira and I would be forced to pummel him and leave him bleeding in a nearby dumpster. (Dream, remember?) Then, she would doctor my hands with kisses whilst we sit on the beach, looking at stars, talking of children and summer homes.
Not that I've really thought about it. :rolleyes:

so your date involves the most beautiful english girl and the most beautiful english car then?, fair enough.

i think my dream date would be a private waited on dinner with either keira or mischa barton, then a nice walk on a beach or maybe horse ride on the beach with a long kiss at the end,or to be with my gf and her to propose instead of the kiss :icon_redf

hasselbrad
10-05-2006, 05:33 PM
so your date involves the most beautiful english girl and the most beautiful english car then?, fair enough.

I have impeccable taste. ;)

michael22
11-05-2006, 03:47 AM
You are asking this on a keira knightley fan board with many males of course the answer is going to invovle miss knightley. I could do anything with her. As long as it includes sitting somewhere looking at the heavens or a long beutifull kiss. though a chance to save her with my swordsmanship would be great

Jacoby
11-05-2006, 04:59 AM
My fantasy date would involve a list of things...

1) Keira Knightley
2) Twelve condoms
3) Natalie Portman
4) A handful of drugs
5) Three bottles of KY jelly
6) This girl that always comes into my work every Saturday
7) A lot of Poland Spring bottled water (don't want to dehydrate)
8) A gaggle of pokemon that surround a large bed covered in rose pedals

Edit: Because seriously, it's a fantasy...who just lounges around and maybe shares a kiss or two in a FANTASY? Lameos. That's who.

BrunoJA
11-05-2006, 06:27 AM
I pity those for whom sex is the only pleasure. :(

Jacoby
11-05-2006, 06:35 AM
I pity those for whom sex is the only pleasure. :(

I pity those who don't realize the pleasure of sex...

...with three women at once.

(This is funny because I am the most inexperienced sexual person on these boards.)

michael22
11-05-2006, 07:07 AM
(This is funny because I am the most inexperienced sexual person on these boards.)

not so good man

Katielondon
11-05-2006, 01:29 PM
I have impeccable taste. ;)

indeed you do, although having a friend whos father has a Tvr Tuscan, i wouldnt recomend anyone buying one, as pretty and as fast as they are-all they ever do is break down.

Jacoby
11-05-2006, 04:31 PM
not so good man

Yeah, I meant to say sexually inexperienced...which is something totally different from what I actually said. Oops. It was about three in the morning anyway.

Swordsman
11-05-2006, 11:11 PM
You're not going to have any Magic cards around that bed?!....yah know to keep the demons away.

Jacoby
11-05-2006, 11:31 PM
Oh shit, good point. Last thing I'd want is a Neblar Demon attacking me.

Jess
12-05-2006, 06:03 AM
hmmm.. my fantasy date!!

well. im fairly old fashioned and corny..so this is my fantasy date.

the other comes and picks me up in his/her car. we go out to a nice dinner where we talk, laugh, and etc. then we go to a movie that we can discuss afterward. then, after that we go to the park and chill at the swings. swing back and forth like little children and talk then too..and laugh of course. then kiss at the end of the date..at the park...none of that kissing at the door. but hell, if the end of the date calls for it..then why not. lol..

but my fantasy proposal is quite different and that's what i think about mostly. my fantasy proposal is on an exotic island, candle-lit dinner for two...proposal right on the beach during sunset..but when the sky is orange/pink.

im very specific. :)

JacK of all trades
13-05-2006, 12:02 AM
Ask another daft one....

That would be something that remained in my head and not posted for the public to see. Only one other person would ever find out, and that would only be if it came true.

W

Swordsman
13-05-2006, 04:09 AM
MY fantasy date is a nice trip to the morgue. Find a nice woman resurrect her with some Magic cards and a physics book. We go back to my place and eat some butter. Then we talk about Batman, and how much of a bitch Superman is, till the early mornin'. Then we start makin' some sweet zombie love and Dangermouse is playin' in the backround. Then we have some zombie robot kids! So uh...anyone else here into some sweet necrophilia.

Immortal
18-08-2006, 09:46 AM
Keira Knightley of course. LOL.

Hazzle
18-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Thanks for bumping a 3 month old thread to tell us that. So insightful and original.

Immortal
18-08-2006, 03:44 PM
LOL, yes it is. Yes it is.

Hazzle
18-08-2006, 03:45 PM
3 month bump might explain why Ice doesn't like you. It's a pet hate of his.

Mine too. In fact a lot of people don't like it. Old threads die naturally, let them RIP.

ryan
18-08-2006, 03:55 PM
in other news, hizzle's fantasy date includes a bulk jar of vaseline, the family dog, and some moist towelettes.

Hazzle
18-08-2006, 03:59 PM
I prefer cats. They tend to be moist and don't need the vaseline. They're also cleaner, hence less need for the towelettes. But near enough, I suppose.

Digital_Ice
18-08-2006, 07:32 PM
..enough already. haz stop provoking him.

Hazzle
18-08-2006, 09:34 PM
Who? What? When? Eh? :icon_err:

Ryan or Immortal? I didn't provoke Ryan (came as quite a surprise) and I hardly think pointing out the bump was provocation but fair enough, apologies for doing so.

x.keirafan.x
02-06-2007, 12:45 PM
My dream date would be with orlando bloom after all he is fit sexy good looking good pesonalitylovely hair what ever style he has got it long shot none lol he is just perfect in every way.

Cirindius
02-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Ah, if now, Keira could hack unix and do TCP/IP. I'm sure I'll get along well with her. ;) Hacking unix and doing TCP/IP through the night under warm fuzzy binary blankets from thinkgeek.com under the glow of the orange lava lamps! Perhaps, throw in some Cisco routers and switches for good measure! That'll be some dream date!

On a lighter note, I was just kidding on that ;)

Keira lover
15-08-2008, 03:08 AM
dinner, movie-with keira

JenR
15-08-2008, 05:33 AM
swimming in the deep end.. with a Libra.