PDA

View Full Version : Empire: Got a question for Keira?

Ipomoea
12-08-2004, 07:26 PM
http://www.empireonline.co.uk/site/contactus/website/publicaccess.asp

Keira Knightley
She's the English Rose du jour. She's battled undead pirates and Johnny Depp's wild overacting; she bent it like Beckham; and doubled for Amidala in The Phantom Menace. She's locked lips with Orlando, Clive Owen and that bloke from This Life. She is, of course, the beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, lovely, sweet, and luminescent Keira Knightley and she'll be taking out an injunction against Empire anytime soon. But before that, she'll be next up in our Public Access hotseat. You know the drill: quirky questions about her life, career and anything under the sun, no later than Monday August 16 and we'll pitch them to the sexiest tomboy beanpole on the planet.

If anyone does this, could you post your question here, too? It'll be interesting to see which ones get answered.

Spire
12-08-2004, 07:32 PM
"Will you marry me?"

frodo1511
12-08-2004, 08:50 PM
"How you doin'?"

God, that Joey is getting to me!!

Hazzle
12-08-2004, 09:59 PM
I think I'll sticky this until the deadline, in case people forget about it and it gets buried...that way in case people go away to spend a day to think of a question and then come back and can't find it, it's right at the top...we couldn't do with confusing our members.

Elijahfan
13-08-2004, 12:14 AM
here's my question, which i did post just now:

Would you ever chose to do a movie because of one quality, say the director, script, or money being offered even though everything else made it seem like not such a good choice to do?

Shanchu
13-08-2004, 04:52 AM
Will you do a nude scene in a movie and how does Your stalker look like

deviljet88
13-08-2004, 11:45 AM
Are you freaked out by knowing you have so many males gawking at you?

Had to ask it...

PhoeniX
13-08-2004, 03:33 PM
Do many people notice you in the street

Graham
13-08-2004, 04:58 PM
are you a virgin ( dumb question, personal and i know the answer already, but it would be nice to know.)

edit: i DIDNT send this in to her, but i think it would be funny to ask her that.... i asked if she ever got tired of being a celebrity

KnightleyNews
13-08-2004, 06:30 PM
If you need inspiration, or you don't want to duplicate anything that's been asked a million times, there's a similar 'ask Keira' public interview in this week's Now magazine:
http://www.keiraweb.com/now180804i.jpg

Paul

Graham
13-08-2004, 07:17 PM
iyou think its ok if we send in a bunch of different questions? or u think none of them will even get read anyways

Ipomoea
14-08-2004, 10:26 PM
Thank you Hazzle for making this a temporary sticky post, and thank you Paul for posting that list of previously asked questions.

It took me a couple of days, but I finally thought of a question, so here it is: "If you were able to play any character of your own choosing, whether it's an historical figure, a character from a book or play, or even a previously done film character, who would it be and why?"

GrahamC
16-08-2004, 02:05 AM
I posted this question a few days ago

'Do you prefer your hair to be blonde, like in 'The Hole', or do you like having your hair dark?'

or sumthin like that anyway...

Hazzle
16-08-2004, 02:06 AM
Last day to send in questions :D

KnightleyNews
16-08-2004, 12:19 PM
I just read on another forum they prefer stupid questions like 'do you like cheese?'

I hope that's not the case, as it would be a complete waste of a good opportunity.

Paul

Hazzle
16-08-2004, 12:24 PM
I just read on another forum they prefer stupid questions like 'do you like cheese?'

I hope that's not the case, as it would be a complete waste of a good opportunity.

Paul

Yeah, that'd just be bloody stupid...a waste of time...it SHOULD be an opportunity for fans to ask about interesting stuff we never hear about...and that actually isn't stalker-esque :p Questions like "Do you like cheese?" are just a waste of everyone's time.

apoggy
16-08-2004, 12:26 PM
Has nobody thought to ask her if she ever visits her No. 1 website?

Hazzle
16-08-2004, 12:28 PM

No...why don't YOU ask her if she visits Keiraweb then? :p

frontier219
16-08-2004, 01:11 PM
What was your favourite film role and why?

GrahamC
16-08-2004, 01:33 PM

I doubt she even goes on the internet, never mind visiting her fansites.

I read in an interview once that It would really freak her out to see a website about her.

But we could ask the question...

'Would you or do you visit the Keira fansites that are setup on the internet'?

Hazzle
16-08-2004, 04:52 PM
She's also said she dislikes using computers...but that must be a fact Poggs missed :p

Last day remember kids :D

apoggy
16-08-2004, 04:56 PM
You people amaze me with your stupidity

Hazzle
16-08-2004, 05:06 PM
You people amaze me with your stupidity

The feeling's mutual mate...yes yes...we know...you were being sarcastic...I actually spotted it and played off it old chum ;)

Now stop bloody spamming :p

hasselbrad
16-08-2004, 06:32 PM
Do you actually have any flaws...or are you some kind of perfect android creation?
Surely all of the wonderful things I've read about you can't really be true, can they?

Seriously though, are there any types of roles that you haven't played that pique your interest?

Louie
16-08-2004, 09:25 PM
I think I asked what size shoe she wears........or maybe I didn't, I don't know, I forgot. :icon_conf

Richard
16-08-2004, 09:26 PM
What's your favorite scary movie?

Seriously. I would. :p

GrahamC
16-08-2004, 10:15 PM
when will we get to know what questions are asked?

when does the edition of the magazine come out?

:icon_conf

KeiraLoverLD
17-08-2004, 04:52 AM
Hey, Im new. What magazine are you guys talking about? And whats the deal with the questions? Are certain few being selected to ask her??? And if so, who got in contact with her to ask these questions?

*DereK* 48TH member of Keira'z posse

Jacoby
17-08-2004, 05:26 AM
"Does this dress make me look fat?"

Sarah
04-09-2004, 08:33 PM
Check out the October issue. Keira has answered some questions. Were yours picked? Check it out.

Edward
04-09-2004, 11:00 PM
scans anyone?

Sarah
05-09-2004, 10:38 AM
OK, I'll type it up. Here:

Public Access
It's the new queen of the screen, Keira Knightley.

*Pierce Brosnan said he wants you as a Bond girl. Do you fancy being a Bond girl and do you fancy Pierce?
James Lacey, London
That's a top question, James. Pierce Brosnan is very sexy. I don't think I have the right assets to be a Bond girl, though. You have to be, erm, kind of...taller. Anyway, I'm not good with bikinis. They always have to wear bikinis, don't they, Bond girls?

*You've just finished filming The Jacket. Which of these would you prefer: the Green Jacket, or a jacket potato?
Steve O'Bannon, via email
The jacket potato (laughs) They're a staple of my diet. Cheese, a bit of salad - lovely. There, Steve, aren't you glad you've asked that? Next time I see someone from EMPIRE, I'll expect to see you with a jacket potato for me.

*The Jacket stars Adrien Brody. Has he got a huge hooter or what?
Mandy Symons, via email
He's got a very nice nose. He does all that modelling and he's got an amazing face. And it was fun working with him. Just watching him and Jennifer Jason Leigh work, you go:''Ooh, acting masterclass - take notes.'' It was really, really great.

*Is it true that your mothers couldn't tell you and Natalie Portman apart on the set of The Phantom Menace?
Ian Johnson, Dundee
Yeah, I should think so. We were both wearing the same costume and we were stood next to each other. But I was only 12 and on it for about three weeks. So I don't really remember anything from the shoot apart from being very uncomfortable in the costumes.

*Have you ever played with your Star Wars action figure, Keira?
Elizabeth Turner, via email
No, I haven't seen it. I believe they scanned my face for it, so there is one, but can you play with it? There's probably going to be a King Arthur action figure, isn't there? There was meant to be a Pirates figure, though I haven't seen any, and there's a pirates video game too.

*Keira, are you forever blowing bubbles?
Sammy, West Ham
No, not since West Ham went down to the First Division. I'll be blowing bubbles when they get back into the Premiership. We weren't ready to do that last season - if we'd got back up we would have just gone straight back down again. I'm going to be very controversial in saying that. But next year we will come up! We will come up!

*Did the leather chest-strap thing you wore in King Arthur chafe?
Linda Laurence, via email
It was very tight and did kind of rub. But most of it was lined with some sort of soft material on the inside that was very nice and comfy.

*Do you think you'd ever star in Text It Like Beckham?
Peter Deighan, Dunstable
Would I star in Text It Like Beckham? Erm...hmm...no. I'm sure Posh and Becks text beautifully, though.

*Do you regret making The Hole?
Dan Livingstone, via email
I don't regret anything about making The Hole. It was a fantastic experiece and interesting becuase all the scenes were shot in order. It was really dark, a great cast and a good character. What a bitch.

*You had hunky co-stars in Pirates. So, Keira, Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom?
Donna Wade, Stockport
Oh, Jesus! I can't. I might be working with them again. Erm, a mixture of both of them. And it's not even picking individual qualities - it'd just be an amalgamation of absolutely everything.
--

Some good question, I rekon. I'm stick of the ''did you and Natalie's mothers mix you up bla bla!!'' That question is getting old now.

Keira, get behind your football team! I can't believe you said that, girl.

I like the Text it like beckham question! He he he very nice.

deviljet88
05-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Amazing, she uses nice words: amalgamation. I didn't get some of the questions like the blowing bubbles one, but interesting answers on her part.

Sarah
05-09-2004, 11:45 AM
Amazing, she uses nice words: amalgamation. I didn't get some of the questions like the blowing bubbles one, but interesting answers on her part.

Thats because it's about English footie.

KnightleyNews
05-09-2004, 01:25 PM
Just as I expected, a complete waste of time. Isn't Empire supposed to be a well-respected magazine? Shame on them.

Thanks for typing it up Sarah. I couldn't be bothered to buy it because I knew it would be rubbish. I was right.

Paul

GrahamC
06-09-2004, 03:50 AM
Considering how many submissions they will have got, surely they could have asked more than that?

Edward
06-09-2004, 04:08 PM
i take it no one got their question answered from here

deviljet88
07-09-2004, 01:49 PM
The questions were pretty crap since most of them were trying to be funny, and hardly got any information out of her.