PDA

View Full Version : long term effects of dxm?

kilyncw
12-08-2004, 01:37 PM
the first time i tried dxm it was the best trip in the world, that was in march, i have done it a few times but went about 3 months without it but still felt it. then this past weekend i did it like 4 days in a row or something. it has totally gave me an open mind, but every dream i have now just feels so real and it is actually terrifying me when i wake up because sometimes i have no clue where i am at. that is how real my dreams are. it gave me a whole new view on life as well, i have such a short fuse now, but am still very easy going. and certain things just make me real jumpy. i was wondering if it was just me or if anyone else that has done this has had the same side effects. this dream thing is freaking me out. i am 4 states away from the girl i love and i had a dream about her and i woke up and i couldn't understand why she wasn't there with me and i almost started to cry cause my dream was just that real, i hate this. i promised her i would never do again. for her and for me.
________
Bmw M535I History (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_M535i)

duckula
12-08-2004, 01:39 PM
It appears one of the side affects is a lack of ability to use the fucking enter and shift keys.

hasselbrad
12-08-2004, 01:42 PM
...fuck is DXM?

You'll have to excuse me, but I'm a little out of the drug loop. LSD was my drug of choice.

kilyncw
12-08-2004, 01:45 PM
no that's just laziness you fucking doucher
________
Expert Insurance (http://xpertinsurance.com/)

kilyncw
12-08-2004, 01:48 PM
because of random drug screenings i had to find a drug that is only tracable through a spinal tap, after research i found that dxm is an intense drug found in caugh & cold medicine, mainly in corricedan but other things in that is very deadly so after more research we found a way to purify dxm which increases the effects of it. then we just found purified form to buy and it is a lot less work, but its great you can go to walmart or any pharmacy and buy it.
________
MILF BUSTY (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/769/busty/videos/1)

duckula
12-08-2004, 01:54 PM
http://www.drugabuse.com/drugs/dxm/

Looks a bit of a pussy drug. Try heroin.

kilyncw
12-08-2004, 02:00 PM
fuck heroin bro, holdin my best friend in my lap while he was overdosing and all i could do is watch him shake is incentive enough for me. i stopped at acid. that's prolly the hardest i've done as far as trippin goes, crack just made me fucking sick. dxm is just a comfortable happy drug that you can contain yourself on but have no idea whats goin on.
________
Nexium sickness (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/nexium/)

hasselbrad
12-08-2004, 02:03 PM
Fucking A! I thought you were talking about some new synthetic wonder drug. Shit, we used to sit around and do this when we couldn't get ahold a alcohol in the dorms my freshman year.
If you want the trip of your life, try two hits of triple dipped acid. It's always been my understanding that you can only detect it through expensive (although the prices are dropping) DNA tests. Hair samples and such. Not urine tests.
What a letdown.

kilyncw
12-08-2004, 02:11 PM
don't put down dxm dude, yeah it is simple but enough of it can make you do or see shit you wouldn't believe man, try 1500mgs in less than 24hrs you'll see what i mean, yeah acid takes a lesser amount and hits harder but i can't take my chances with that anymore. but when seashells pop out of a wall ask me which one has the magic pearl and start scrambling to the beat of can you feel the love tonight. it is some fun shit. and something that makes my best friend walk straight up to the head of my command and tell him "i am jesus christ and you will all be saved" and truly think that, dude its no joke. i've plenty of drugs in my day, most of them make you sick during withdraw, dxm just fucks your head up.
________
Vapir No2 (http://no2vaporizers.com)

deviljet88
12-08-2004, 02:25 PM
Since I'm supposedly young and innocent, I say no to drugs :P

Sarah
12-08-2004, 03:24 PM
I have no bloody idea what you're talking about.

Jacoby
12-08-2004, 03:42 PM
Drugs are bad. This thread is bad.

CFC
12-08-2004, 03:57 PM
Keeping trying it and I am sure you will find out the effects.

kilyncw
12-08-2004, 05:04 PM
i'm pretty sure, i'm done. a promise is a promise.
________
LovelyWendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

Sarah
12-08-2004, 05:24 PM
Its your funeral

frodo1511
12-08-2004, 08:30 PM

...unless you like pink elephants and neon lights, then I second jacoby's opinion.

Mandy
12-08-2004, 08:33 PM
Yeah I've never done drugs in my life, not even weed. I'm too smart for that. Must be one of my weaknesses.

keira_lover
12-08-2004, 08:51 PM
Yeah I've never done drugs in my life, not even weed. I'm too smart for that. Must be one of my weaknesses.

Same here. I can't figure out what's so intriguing about any drug that would make you want to do it. My motto: get high on life, not drugs.

acliff
12-08-2004, 08:52 PM
What if you don't have a life? :icon_razz

frodo1511
12-08-2004, 08:53 PM
What if you don't have a life? :icon_razz

Then go at it. Be my guest!

acliff
12-08-2004, 09:03 PM
Then go at it. Be my guest!

How did you manage to kill the joke so completely? You have a real talent there. All drugs are ok in moderation, in my opinion. If you can control addiction, and limit damage to your body. if you want to take drugs, be my guest. Its not my fault if you die in a ditch, eyes rolled back, choking on your own vomit. More so than the drugs, its people's lack of self control that kills them.

frodo1511
12-08-2004, 09:21 PM
How did you manage to kill the joke so completely? You have a real talent there. All drugs are ok in moderation, in my opinion. If you can control addiction, and limit damage to your body. if you want to take drugs, be my guest. Its not my fault if you die in a ditch, eyes rolled back, choking on your own vomit. More so than the drugs, its people's lack of self control that kills them.

I know, I have a talent for killing jokes:)

Anywho, taking drugs is fine and dandy by me, as long as you can control there effects/how much you take. Kinda like alcohol, you need to know when enough's enough.

Hazzle
12-08-2004, 10:12 PM
Drugs don't kill people...PEOPLE kill people...I'm with Cliff on this...drugs are all about how much control you exercise over them, and how much they exercise over you...if you lack self-control they're bad, if you know how to control yourself and do anything in moderation, it causes little damage to the body...the human body is one fucking resilient bastard.

frodo1511
12-08-2004, 10:33 PM
Drugs don't kill people...PEOPLE kill people...I'm with Cliff on this...drugs are all about how much control you exercise over them, and how much they exercise over you...if you lack self-control they're bad, if you know how to control yourself and do anything in moderation, it causes little damage to the body...the human body is one fucking resilient bastard.

Sorry, must say this:

"Dude, you killed that man!"
" No I didn't. The bullets and the fall killed him."
(from Collateral for those in the know)

Truly, though, I agree on the people kill people remark. I would only try drugs if I had the control to keep them from taking over myself. I'm preety good with pain and stuff, but drugs? Hmmm... let me go check...

barrington
12-08-2004, 10:47 PM
The long term effects of most drugs may include one or more of the following undesirable conditions:

1. Inappropriate amounts of fun.
2. Inability to talk due to enlarged grin.
3. Disrespect for loners due to enhanced social bonding.
4. Very real danger of over-appreciation of good music.
5. Inability to contain good-natured happiness and excitement.
6. Severe risk of not being able to warn your own kids about drugs because you had a damn good time and suffered no harm with responsible use.
7. Potential exposure to extreme enjoyment.

frodo1511
12-08-2004, 11:43 PM
The long term effects of most drugs may include one or more of the following undesirable conditions:

1. Inappropriate amounts of fun.
2. Inability to talk due to enlarged grin.
3. Disrespect for loners due to enhanced social bonding.
4. Very real danger of over-appreciation of good music.
5. Inability to contain good-natured happiness and excitement.
6. Severe risk of not being able to warn your own kids about drugs because you had a damn good time and suffered no harm with responsible use.
7. Potential exposure to extreme enjoyment.

#6 is SO TRUE.

Hazzle
13-08-2004, 12:01 AM
No way...parents ALWAYS tell their kids shit's bad for them/they should do shit when they themselves did the EXACT same thing...it's not hypocrisy, according to them...it's "parenting"...that to me means parenting=hypocrisy.

alby
13-08-2004, 12:10 AM
Sorry, I saw Requiem for a Dream and consequently, I don't take drugs.

:icon_lol:

frodo1511
13-08-2004, 01:50 AM
No way...parents ALWAYS tell their kids shit's bad for them/they should do shit when they themselves did the EXACT same thing...it's not hypocrisy, according to them...it's "parenting"...that to me means parenting=hypocrisy.

joking, hazz, just joking. one of the main points of parenting is to tell their childern what's bad for them. Drugs HAS to be #1 on their list, I can't think of anything more important.

Vertical Vortex
13-08-2004, 01:54 AM
Drugs is bad... Mkay...

DragonRat
13-08-2004, 01:55 AM
Marijuana is always good. It's non-addictive, its high lasts for a while (depending on the price and percentage of THC), and of course, it's much safer than any other controlled substance. Just as illegal. But, heck, you're too stoned to do anything harmful.

Hazzle
13-08-2004, 10:08 AM
Marijuana is always good. It's non-addictive, its high lasts for a while (depending on the price and percentage of THC), and of course, it's much safer than any other controlled substance. Just as illegal. But, heck, you're too stoned to do anything harmful.

So says a man with a lot of experience, clearly...

Narg
13-08-2004, 10:24 AM
Never done any drugs, ever. No reason too...