PDA

View Full Version : Keira on ESPN?

CitraBenzoet
11-08-2004, 07:36 PM
ok ready for it.. here's my once in a couple months post... so pay attention or you'll miss it...

i dont know if this has been asked or posted... but then again i dont know how many of you are in the USA and watch espn's last 25 yr sports whatever countdowns... but if you have then you also might have noticed one of the girls who says the #'s as they countdown looks bassically EXACTLY like keira and sounds like she's got a brit thing going on with her voice.

anyways she only does close-ups and headshots for like 1-2 second glimpses with stupid camera flashes and cuts to other models but i think it is her.

anyone else got an opinion and or answer?

and dont be giving me shit about how she is too big of a star to be doing such a small thing for ESPN... she is an actress and doing something small and under the radar like this is something that stars do alot. they gota make a lil extra cash here and there...

anyways back to me doing this :fencing:

Renegade
11-08-2004, 09:47 PM
Heh, this is interesting. I've seen 5 or 6 of ESPN's 25th anniversary countdowns or whatever but I've never quite payed attention to the girls on the side. Hmmm...I suppose it could be her...highly unlikely but hey, it's possible. Well I'll be sure to keep a close eye on the next episode and post back with an opinon.

Kelsey
12-08-2004, 12:01 AM
Definitely possible. /me turns on ESPN.

DragonRat
12-08-2004, 12:22 AM
Nope, it's not her, though I was very intrigued when I saw those episodes of ESPN 25. For one thing, the girl, in some snippets, can be seen with a much...well, should I say, curvier body, and she also says the numbers with an American accent. The similarities in look are probably meant to be coincidental. Besides, if ESPN were to have her on as a spokesmodel, then they should also have other relatively well-known celebrities doing the same thing, and the others I don't recognize.

alby
12-08-2004, 06:20 AM
I didn't spot her. I guess I missed out.