PDA

View Full Version : Anyone met Keira?

ice crystal
24-06-2004, 05:12 PM
I thought that I would revive this thread....
So post all descriptions of meeting the lovely lady....
Post any piccys that you took as well!

Sarah
24-06-2004, 05:29 PM
No, haven't met her. Most people who've 'bumped' into her in the streets are probably lying. Unless they have photographic evidence.

Pete
24-06-2004, 08:25 PM
yes all the time!!!

/me points to head "in my mind!!!!"

Vertical Vortex
24-06-2004, 08:58 PM
well, not met her YET... maybe when she is coming over to holland for the shoot of Tulip Fever...

wee me
24-06-2004, 09:00 PM
no i havent met her- id love to though.

A-Train
25-06-2004, 02:44 AM
I got her autograph last year during halftime at the Washington Freedom's home opener. There was a really long line, and when I finally got my poster signed, I asked Keira and her BILB co-star Parminder if I could take their picture. They said, "Sure!" After I took the photo, Keira said something like "Oh, don't forget your poster." The pic I took (and three others from the stands after the game) are in the Gallery here: http://www.kkwavefront.com/media/thumbnails.php?album=90
They're the ridiculously massive ones :D

Louie
25-06-2004, 03:38 AM
You're so lucky A-Train. I have never met Keira, and I probably never will. :(

deviljet88
25-06-2004, 09:29 AM
Never met her. Probably won't for a very very long time since I haven't been to the US or UK and don't plan to until I finish school.

Glare
25-06-2004, 09:33 AM
not am much as I would like to, only the odd telephone conversation. One day I hope to meet her though, even if it is from behind a wire fence and police.

Sean
25-06-2004, 04:58 PM
not am much as I would like to, only the odd telephone conversation. One day I hope to meet her though, even if it is from behind a wire fence and police.

Glare made a funny.

keira loves lipgloss
26-06-2004, 10:27 AM
not am much as I would like to, only the odd telephone conversation. One day I hope to meet her though, even if it is from behind a wire fence and police.your still lucky i know her address but does anyone know what i should say to her?!

Glare
26-06-2004, 10:30 AM
How about, why does she like lipgloss so much? And if she spells it the correct way "Lip Gloss"?

Liam
26-06-2004, 12:19 PM
I have met her, yes. I told the story on the old forums, but its long and I really can't be arsed typing it again. In brief, I was in Norway llama shopping with tita*, it involved a high speed police chase and some tasty, tasty pack dog.

Kyle_West
01-07-2004, 07:05 PM
I live in the worst town in america. Shit, after school I'm moving to big city of NYC. So yeah maybe someday. I plan to go to film school. wait no one cares? ok i'll shut up

Object Of Affection
01-07-2004, 10:06 PM
nope not yet.................. yet............... well you never know she might do a tour of all the cinemas in the uk and maybe just maybe she'll pop in and sign my king arthur banner :eek:

unleSS i move to london, join up with odeon cinema and when keira's next big film is previewed there then wallAh i might get a chance of meeting :eek:

...."starts packing he's bags".......

:)

Spire
02-07-2004, 12:37 AM
I haven't yet, but it's on my Top 10 Things To Do Before I Die list, right around #1, I think. Actually, I merely want to see her in the flesh (not like that, although if the opportunity arises, I'm not going to pass it up), and that will probably happen at a film premiere or something. We'll just have to see.

therapist
13-07-2004, 04:43 AM
i have never met keira and i prolly never will... my heart prolly couldnt take it. but if i did meet her i could only get 2 words out of my mouth. those two words will probably be IM COMING!!!!!! then i would ejackulate all over the place and make a complete fool of myself... and my cum face would look like this :eek:

frodo1511
13-07-2004, 05:30 AM
i have never met keira and i prolly never will... my heart prolly couldnt take it. but if i did meet her i could only get 2 words out of my mouth. those two words will probably be IM COMING!!!!!! then i would ejackulate all over the place and make a complete fool of myself... and my cum face would look like this :eek:

<makes disturbed face>
Cue Dr. Evil right now-
riiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhtttttt.
(Now has trouble sleeping for 5 days...)

Anywho, I'll meet her sometime, since me and my friends will go try and catch her next premiere @ NYC, or LA. We would have tried to go to her KA premiere in NYC, but I did not get my car yet( we were going to drive there w/ my friends '98 Cavialier, and my soon-to-be '98 Outback, both 5-speeds :cool: ) I'll just tell my mom me and my friends are going to NYC/LA to see a movie, be back soon!!!

:D

chillyfrog15
13-07-2004, 06:54 AM
I got her autograph last year during halftime at the Washington Freedom's home opener.
*bows down* A picture with Keira and Tiffeny Milbrett in it. If I had been that close to Keira, Parminder, Tiffeny, and Mia Hamm at the same time I would have extremely giddy. Nice pictures, as disgusted as I am to see Keira in a Mia Hamm jersey. ;)

mshari
13-07-2004, 11:53 PM
never because I from Saudi Arabia

DragonRat
15-07-2004, 07:42 AM
You two should lay off the Ritalin, and get yourselves a decent hobby.

Glare
15-07-2004, 08:04 AM
Ban these two idiots then delete this thread.

acliff
15-07-2004, 08:40 AM
Ban these two idiots then delete this thread.

From what I can tell, half of your posts have been asking for various people to be banned. Thats is our decision, not yours. They have been warned.

Noone appears to have met Keira.
If you have met Keira, post your own thread, so that we can endlessly criticise your integrity.

Locked.