PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite soda is...

Martha
10-08-2004, 09:10 AM
delete

Sarah
10-08-2004, 10:34 AM
I only drink water. Coca Cola dissolves the enamel off your teeth and you'll end up needing them crowned. Water all the way.

Narg
10-08-2004, 11:00 AM
Vanilla coke, coke, bust mostly water.

ryan
10-08-2004, 11:46 AM
I only drink water. Coca Cola dissolves the enamel off your teeth and you'll end up needing them crowned. Water all the way.

Only if you have poor dental hygeine (not brushing enough). :p

For me, I like regular, cherry, and vanilla coke, but I don't really drink regular coke anymore. I usually stick to water and when I want something with a little flavor, I drink diet.

Sarah
10-08-2004, 11:55 AM
Only if you have poor dental hygeine (not brushing enough). :p

You clearly don't know much about teeth enamel, do you? No matter how many times you brush your teeth, if you drink coke, it wears away enamel. Especially just after you've drank coke, as the enamel is soft on your teeth. In fact, the more to brush your teeth, the more you'll lose enamel, as it brushes off when soft. Coke destroys teeth, whether you brush or not.

Coke is bad. Soda is evil. Drink water! :p

hasselbrad
10-08-2004, 12:21 PM
...flavored Co-Cola. (That's Coca-Cola for non Southerners)

deviljet88
10-08-2004, 12:39 PM
I drink water 90% of the time, but I love a bit of Coke once in a while :) Starting to like Vanilla Coke a bit, but original still the best I reckon

frodo1511
10-08-2004, 02:25 PM
Mostly water for the past 3 years(on and off with braces), but now that I FINALLY have them off, either Coke or Barq's Root-Beer. Now that shit is awesome.

Oh, to go with sarah's story on how coke will rot your teeth, my orthodontist once told me not to drink anything carbonated because the carbonation could get "stuck" behind your brackets, and once you get your braces off, your teeth will have bright white outlines of where your braces were. Very gross, so I didn't drink soda for a good 2 years.

CFC
10-08-2004, 02:51 PM
Soda is the devil.

I usually drink water or sometimes Tea. If I drink one soda I will starting drinking a ton again.

frodo1511
10-08-2004, 03:53 PM
You clearly don't know much about teeth enamel, do you? No matter how many times you brush your teeth, if you drink coke, it wears away enamel. Especially just after you've drank coke, as the enamel is soft on your teeth. In fact, the more to brush your teeth, the more you'll lose enamel, as it brushes off when soft. Coke destroys teeth, whether you brush or not.

I have a proposition for you sarah: try drinking soda with a straw, if you value your teeth. That's how I got away with drinking soda with braces on, since it never touches your teeth.

keira loves lipgloss
10-08-2004, 04:04 PM
I drink ice cold water but sometimes have cola

Jacoby
10-08-2004, 04:17 PM
Sierra Mist is the savior of sodas. It's like Sprite but it doesn't burn your throat. I have it for breakfast sometimes.

Sarah
10-08-2004, 04:31 PM
I have a proposition for you sarah: try drinking soda with a straw, if you value your teeth. That's how I got away with drinking soda with braces on, since it never touches your teeth.

The coke still remains on your tongue and your tongue touches the back of your teeth. Also, drinking through a straw gives you excess air in your stomach which makes it bloated.

Coke is FULL of sugar. One can has around 5 table spoons on sugar. Coke is horrid stuff and it is like drinking golden syrup with acid.

Jacoby
10-08-2004, 04:37 PM
Coke is horrid stuff and it is like drinking golden syrup with acid.

Agreed. The onlydark soda can drink is Dr.Pepper. Coke & Pepsi are too harsh.

DefyingGravity
10-08-2004, 05:15 PM
Sierra Mist is the savior of sodas. It's like Sprite but it doesn't burn your throat. I have it for breakfast sometimes.

Ooooh, agreed! Sierra Mist is great. I love it frozen. I haven't had it in a while, though. Most of the time, I drink cold water, but for an occassional treat, I drink diet vanilla coke or cream soda. I love both. :)

Richard
10-08-2004, 05:20 PM
Weird topic...

I too usually drink water almost 90% of the time. Whenever I don't, it's Lipton Ice Tea.

hasselbrad
10-08-2004, 05:41 PM
Ooooh, agreed! Sierra Mist is great. I love it frozen. I haven't had it in a while, though. Most of the time, I drink cold water, but for an occassional treat, I drink diet vanilla coke or cream soda. I love both. :)

Mmmmm. Cream soda. I had almost forgotten what a treat that is. IBC Cream Soda is my favorite.

And yes, Coke is horrible for you. If you think the damage it does to your tooth enamel is bad, imagine what it's doing to your internal organs.
You can use it to clean battery terminals.
Highway patrol units here in the states often carry a couple of 2 liters to clean blood off the highway.
Put a piece of steak in it and leave it for 30 days...steaks gone!
:icon_surp

Kelsey
10-08-2004, 08:07 PM
I'm going to have to go with Sarah on this one. She may be the one with the really nice teeth when everyone else here is getting their teeth crowned. I usually drink bottled water, but I don't, like, *not* drink soda or anything. I usually have Pepsi or Mountain Dew. But when I was in Europe, I became addicted to Fanta and so now I go to the little grocery store across town to get it which is the only place I've been able to find it.

bryan
10-08-2004, 08:49 PM
Yeah, Fanta and cream soda are awesome. Unfortunately, both of them are only sold in those specialty beverage stores and small markets like Kelsey said. American convenience stores are ridiculous sometimes.

keira_lover
10-08-2004, 08:52 PM
A&W cream soda is my fav. I don't drink it very often though, I'm more a water and juice person.

hasselbrad
10-08-2004, 08:54 PM
...Jolt Cola?
All the sugar, and twice the caffiene.

We used to have Fanta Grape and Orange in the drink machine at my dad's business when I was little. Good stuff.
Has anyone tried Jones Soda? It's funny, but the first one I got was from a hole in the wall convenience store in Hollis Crossroads, Alabama. Those rock, although their Cream Soda's not quite as good as IBC.

Snoug
10-08-2004, 08:56 PM
I drink Coca cola all the time and my teeth dont hurt or anything...

They fell out a long time ago.

:icon_popc

But if i had to choose my favorite would be good ol coca cola. But theres also a tropical splash 7 up which is really great.

ryan
10-08-2004, 11:17 PM

i've drank thousands of cokes in my time and my teeth are fine.

Renegade
10-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Sprite, 7-up, Sierra Mist. Only clear lemon-lime beverages for me.

alby
11-08-2004, 01:04 AM
I just drink water and juice. I used to drink a lot of soda as a kid but not anymore.

:icon_lol:

Hazzle
11-08-2004, 02:13 AM
I drink pepsi but then I also drink plenty of milk Sarah, which is GOOD for the teeth :p

I drink LOADS of pepsi...and LOADS of milk...and LOADS of water...and LOADS of...heck I just drink loads of anything...fluid is good :)

Back on the subject of sodas...can't STAND Fanta...eurgh...Sprite's nice...The Dew's good...Dr P's is good...mmmmm

And who could forget Tango? Apple all the way...mmmm

frodo1511
11-08-2004, 03:44 AM
Mountain Dew: Livewire is my new fav for the summer. Pisses me off it's only available for the summer. But that's where Root Beer comes in. Oh, and Sprite is good too.

Only reason I brought up Coke is for the Kate Beckinsale commercial airing in the states(don't know about elsewhere) :icon_redf

Spire
11-08-2004, 04:15 AM
Mountain Dew. 14% of my body is composed of it.

Kelsey
11-08-2004, 05:26 AM
I haven't seen this commercial, but I saw a picture of her filming it in some magazine and I was like "wow, she looks really good for just going to the beach" until my sister read the caption and informed me that she was shooting a commercial. I've been waiting to see it....

How can you hate Fanta?! I'm addicted :). It's like that Kel dude in that Keenan and Kel show. Heh, good times.

DefyingGravity
11-08-2004, 09:23 AM
Ah. I forgot to mention that I like Arizona green tea with honey and ginseng. Lovely.

Hazzle
11-08-2004, 10:02 AM
Fanta's just FAR too sticky sweet...I prefer Tango orange for the orange kick...mmmm.

DefyingGravity
11-08-2004, 04:19 PM
Fanta's just FAR too sticky sweet...I prefer Tango orange for the orange kick...mmmm.

I prefer the Fanta girls to the actual soda.

frodo1511
11-08-2004, 04:32 PM
Anytime's a great time for a YOOHOO!

barrington
11-08-2004, 04:54 PM
Irn Bru. It's made from Girders.

EmotionSickness
11-08-2004, 05:04 PM
Irn Bru -- I'm pretty sure I read somewhere (recently) that Coca Cola is the number one carbonated beverage in every major country except for Scotland, where the top bevvy is none other than Irn Bru. Is it, umm, 'native' to Scotland? Sounds like it, hehe.

As for me, I'd have to go with good ol' Coca Cola. That or Vanilla Coke. Or Red Bull, though not technically a soda, it is carbonated.

Flightfreak
11-08-2004, 06:24 PM
The coke still remains on your tongue and your tongue touches the back of your teeth. Also, drinking through a straw gives you excess air in your stomach which makes it bloated.

Coke is FULL of sugar. One can has around 5 table spoons on sugar. Coke is horrid stuff and it is like drinking golden syrup with acid.

hehe, a dentist in the family, é :icon_wink

every word that Sarah has sad is true :icon_beer
I also drink 90% of the time water, I only drink beer and sodas when I go out!

Mandy
11-08-2004, 07:19 PM
Yeah, Fanta and cream soda are awesome. Unfortunately, both of them are only sold in those specialty beverage stores and small markets like Kelsey said. American convenience stores are ridiculous sometimes.

That Fanta commercial...ya know "Want a Fanta"....totally makes me never wanna buy that shit...ever.

Hazzle
12-08-2004, 12:52 AM
Irn Bru -- I'm pretty sure I read somewhere (recently) that Coca Cola is the number one carbonated beverage in every major country except for Scotland, where the top bevvy is none other than Irn Bru. Is it, umm, 'native' to Scotland? Sounds like it, hehe.

Yah, it does descend to us from up north of the "border"...not the only good thing they give us, either ;)

Sarah
12-08-2004, 10:14 AM
This isn't soda, but it was the nicest drink in the world.

http://www.goettsche.de/images/punica.jpg

About 7 years ago it was on sale in Grimsby and Cleethorpes for about 5 months... just here. It was some kind of test thing. I loved it and I was gutted when they took it away. It appears you can buy it in Germany... nice.

hasselbrad
12-08-2004, 12:32 PM
That Fanta commercial...ya know "Want a Fanta"....totally makes me never wanna buy that shit...ever.

Not a Fantana fan? But they're so fun!

I have to sit through those ads everytime I take my daughter to see a movie at a Regal Cinema. She loves The Twenty , so we have to get there early and sit though that God-forsaken commercial.

hasselbrad
12-08-2004, 12:38 PM
This isn't soda, but it was the nicest drink in the world.

http://www.goettsche.de/images/punica.jpg

About 7 years ago it was on sale in Grimsby and Cleethorpes for about 5 months... just here. It was some kind of test thing. I loved it and I was gutted when they took it away. It appears you can buy it in Germany... nice.

But the first time I saw your post, the pic was a red x. Down here in Florida, we get some really interesting sodas and drinks like this. There's a little Latin market called Rosa's near where I work. They sell the best Cuban sandwiches and all kinds of sodas and fruit drinks from around Latin America. Lots of mango and guava drinks. Mmmm...Guava turnovers. Shit, now I'm hungry.

meegaan1
25-08-2004, 03:07 AM
Barqs Rootbeer. I don't drink Coca-Cola anymore because I could make old, dirty, disgusting pennies brand new by putting them in a cup of Coke.

Dyce_Blue
25-08-2004, 03:20 AM
I didn't take the time to read back into the post to see if this was said, but...

By definition, soda and cola are two entirely different things.

My favorite soda is Sprite, the only non-Gatorade beverage that truly quenches my thirst...

My favorite cola, though, is PEPSI. Coca-Cola can shove its billions of dollars up the company's ass, because it tastes like crap compared to good old Pepsi, or PepsiSi.(Yes, I do know that Coca-Cola makes Sprite)

My favorite imported carbonated beverage is called Jarritos. You might see them at a trendy fake Mexican food restaurant in your own hometown. They come in all sorts of flavors that Americans don't understand, like Tamarind...

You haven't had a real Jarritos until you've had it in Mexico, where they re-use the bottles. Half the fun is hypothesizing who used the bottle last, and if it were washed correctly.

kilyncw
25-08-2004, 05:52 PM
at least you didn't call it pop, god that annoys me so much. i'm sure me calling it soda annoys those who always call it pop. but grrrr.
________
Simca 1300/1500 (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Simca_1300/1500)

Jacoby
25-08-2004, 05:56 PM
at least you didn't call it pop, god that annoys me so much. i'm sure me calling it soda annoys those who always call it pop. but grrrr.

Shut up, man. Us Rochestarians only call it 'pop'. Dick. I feel special calling it that. Calling it 'soda' doesn't really annoy us, though it does feel a little weird saying 'soda'.

kilyncw
25-08-2004, 05:58 PM
Shut up, man. Us Rochestarians only call it 'pop'. Dick. I feel special calling it that. Calling it 'soda' doesn't really annoy us, though it does feel a little weird saying 'soda'.

yeah northern pa calls it pop too. i have never heard that til i was like 12. i had no idea what they were talking about.
________
Vaporizer Volcano (http://volcanovaporizer.net/)

Dyce_Blue
26-08-2004, 02:55 AM
What, by definition is pop? Soda is a carbonated water type drink, while cola is more of a syrup based carbonated beverage. Is pop the ever-coveted all-encompassing term?

Jacoby
26-08-2004, 03:12 AM
Pop is just what we call soda. Only northeast US people call it that though. We don't say 'soda'...ever. Soda = Pop. :)

Dyce_Blue
26-08-2004, 03:14 AM
Then what is soda pop?

kilyncw
26-08-2004, 12:28 PM
it is all the same thing. soda pop is a compromise i guess.
________
Pregnant Bbw (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/901/bbw/videos/1)

Liam
26-08-2004, 12:37 PM
Ho ho. Pop? You crazy kids.

hasselbrad
26-08-2004, 12:37 PM
This is why Southerners call it:
Co-Cola if they want a cold, fizzy cola beverage.
Dr. Pepper if they want, um...a cold, fizzy doctor flavored beverage. :icon_err:
Seb-um-up if they want a cold, fizzy lemon-lime beverage.

This eliminates all of the confusion.

And, if we want an RC and a Moon-Pie, then by God we ask for an RC and a Moon-Pie...even if we are in the hardware store.

EmotionSickness
26-08-2004, 12:40 PM
My boyfriend (who is from Pittsburgh) says "pop", which annoys the hell outta me (I swear, they have their own language up there). Down here, we call it "soda", a "soft drink" or "coke" (yes, even when we're not talking about Coca Cola brand). Yeah, I think I just say "coke" more than anything, which, in theory, is even dumber than "pop". Oh well.

ryan
26-08-2004, 12:43 PM
My boyfriend (who is from Pittsburgh) says "pop", which annoys the hell outta me (I swear, they have their own language up there). Down here, we call it "soda", a "soft drink" or "coke" (yes, even when we're not talking about Coca Cola brand). Yeah, I think I just say "coke" more than anything, which, in theory, is even dumber than "pop". Oh well.

i say 'pop' or 'coke'

Liam
26-08-2004, 12:43 PM
I just ask for a coke. Seems simple enough to me.

I usually drink between 1 and 2 litres of coke a day. I don't see the point in paying good money for bottled water which has no taste and can be poured from a tap for free. Bluergh.

My record is from my trip to England. Cliff and I put away 8 litres of coke in about an hour. Im surprised I still have teeth/stomach lining remaining. But I figure by the time my insides are corroded badly enough to warrant replacement, doctors will have robotic implants ready to roll.

kilyncw
26-08-2004, 12:45 PM
maybe i am from a wierd part of pennsylvania then cause i know of a lot of people in pa that say pop, but in dead center amish country we call it soda.
but yeah that whole calling everything coke is really really wierd too. but i have heard it before.

but i don't know there is something about pop where, not arrogantly but just cause i think it is funny, i laugh when someone says pop.
________
Problems with prilosec (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/prilosec/)

ryan
26-08-2004, 12:45 PM
I just ask for a coke. Seems simple enough to me.

I usually drink between 1 and 2 litres of coke a day. I don't see the point in paying good money for bottled water which has no taste and can be poured from a tap for free. Bluergh.

My record is from my trip to England. Cliff and I put away 8 litres of coke in about an hour. Im surprised I still have teeth/stomach lining remaining. But I figure by the time my insides are corroded badly enough to warrant replacement, doctors will have robotic implants ready to roll.

Now a days, I'd much rather have water than coke. Coke'll rot my teeth and aid in making me fat. :p
That much sugar is just...ick.

Liam
26-08-2004, 12:48 PM
It hasnt made me fat. Much. 6'2 and 162lbs...not too bad, I think.

Apparently I'm of 'athletic' build. Harr. The coke is harmless. :)

EmotionSickness
26-08-2004, 12:50 PM
Haha, yes. Coke is addictive. Err ... Coca Cola is addictive. At last, I've finally found someone who's cola consumption rivals my own! I must drink at least four-to-five cans (about 12 fluid ounces each) daily. All that acid corrosion, all those empty calories! *sigh*

I've tried to get hooked on Diet Coke, but it makes me gag. And while the new low-carb/low-cal C2 is a vast improvement in taste, it still pales in comparison to the original.

Nope, I'll never give up my coke habit.

Edit -- Re: the water comments. I refuse to pay an arm and a leg for bottled water and the tap water here is just gross (way too many minerals). Besides, water just doesn't taste good. :p

ryan
26-08-2004, 12:52 PM
Haha, yes. Coke is addictive. Err ... Coca Cola is addictive. At last, I've finally found someone who's cola consumption rivals my own! I must drink at least four-to-five cans (about 12 fluid ounces each) daily. All that acid corrosion, all those empty calories! *sigh*

I've tried to get hooked on Diet Coke, but it makes me gag. And while the new low-carb/low-cal C2 is a vast improvement in taste, it still pales in comparison to the original.

Nope, I'll never give up my coke habit.

when i do drink it, it's usually diet. it tastes the same after a while. i once thought as you did until i didn't feel the worthless calories/carbs in regular coke were worth the additional taste any longer.

Liam
26-08-2004, 12:52 PM
Blimey, I thought I was all alone.

Diet coke is terrible. Studies point to the artificial sweetener giving people brain tumours. Wonderful. Just one more reason why you can't beat the original.

I tried Sprite Zero...but meh. If theres no sugar, whats the point?

Edit:
Edit -- Re: the water comments. I refuse to pay an arm and a leg for bottled water and the tap water here is just gross (way too many minerals). Besides, water just doesn't taste good.

WTF, are you sure we arent related?

hasselbrad
26-08-2004, 12:55 PM

Apparently I'm of 'athletic' build. Harr. The coke is harmless. :)

You skinny fucking bastard. I weighed 162 lbs...when I was 13. :icon_surp
If I drank that much Coke in a week, let alone a day, I'd weigh 400 lbs...instead of my current, slinky 295.
Skinny people piss me off. :icon_razz

kilyncw
26-08-2004, 12:55 PM
i drink a shit load of soda left and right, and i am still physically fit in a way. but by far not fat at all. i need to climb the weight scales.
________
Petite Webcams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/petite-girls/)

Dyce_Blue
26-08-2004, 03:42 PM

That is amazing. That is exactly my height and weight as well.

kilyncw
26-08-2004, 06:01 PM
You skinny fucking bastard. I weighed 162 lbs...when I was 13. :icon_surp
If I drank that much Coke in a week, let alone a day, I'd weigh 400 lbs...instead of my current, slinky 295.
Skinny people piss me off. :icon_razz

but your metabolism is slower, i am 6'3 and weigh around 195. give me 10 years and if i eat and drink unhealthy like i do now, i know damn well i'll put on some pounds like its cool.
________
fat girl Cams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/bbw/)

hasselbrad
26-08-2004, 06:04 PM
but your metabolism is slower, i am 6'3 and weigh around 195. give me 10 years and if i eat and drink unhealthy like i do now, i know damn well i'll put on some pounds like its cool.

Glaciers move faster than my metabolism.

Jacoby
26-08-2004, 06:06 PM

My metabolism just caught me. I'm 6', 169 now and I have to watch what I eat because I have the ability to gain weight in very small periods of time. Last year I could eat 4 cakes for dinner and not gain an ounce.

And to put this back on topic:....I got nothin'.

DefyingGravity
26-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Diet coke is terrible. Studies point to the artificial sweetener giving people brain tumours. Wonderful. Just one more reason why you can't beat the original.

Aspartame?

I've taken a liking to juices and tea now. I don't drink diet vanilla coke that often anymore. But here in Oklahoma, we use the term "coke" for a lot of different drinks. For instance:

"Wanna coke?"
"Sure."
"What kind?"
"Dr. Pepper."

That happens constantly.

Renegade
26-08-2004, 08:54 PM
Got a taste of Red Bull. Not a soda, but it's like one kind of. Actually, it's more like sugary candy except in liquid form. I've grown a liking. But it doesn't give me wings! Lying bastards.

frodo1511
26-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Hey, has anyone tried the new Mountain Dew: Pitch Black? It's looks like shit, and probably tastes like shit, but I want a second opinion before I spend my well-earned dollar on a 20-oz.

Jacoby
26-08-2004, 09:40 PM
Hey, has anyone tried the new Mountain Dew: Pitch Black? It's looks like shit, and probably tastes like shit, but I want a second opinion before I spend my well-earned dollar on a 20-oz.

It's grape. Don't waste your money on grape flavored soda.

acliff
26-08-2004, 09:41 PM
I tried Sprite Zero...but meh. If theres no sugar, whats the point?

Its that kind of mentality that explains your love handles :D

From what I gather, normal coke contains about 170 calories per can. 4 cans is 680 calories. That is in essense the intake of calories for an entire meal. And as it is just sugar, it is readily converted and absorbed into your adipose tissue if you don't work it off immediately. Bearing in mind a you need to burn off 3500 calories to get rid of 1 pound of fat... within 5 days, you could gain a pound of pure unadulterated fat. I get the feeling I could drink something more worthwhile....

frodo1511
26-08-2004, 10:09 PM

Cool, thanks jacoby. I hate grape-flavored soda, and it should be destroyed from the face of the earth.

Jacoby
26-08-2004, 10:26 PM
Cool, thanks jacoby. I hate grape-flavored soda, and it should be destroyed from the face of the earth.

No problem, and agreed. Grape pop is the only kind I will NOT drink. Maybe if they made it actually taste like grapes instead of shit.

DefyingGravity
28-08-2004, 03:25 PM

Yeah, it's grape. And it isn't really "pitch black" as they call it, it's actually dark purple.

frodo1511
28-08-2004, 03:38 PM
Yeah, it's grape. And it isn't really "pitch black" as they call it, it's actually dark purple.

I think MD is trying to copy it from the likes of the sleeper-hit movie that came out in 2001-2002:)

Liam
28-08-2004, 03:41 PM
Mountain Dew is gold anyway. Why change it?

Pity I can't seem to source it here. Ah well, 2 litres of coke a day will do me.

gracie
29-08-2004, 02:14 AM
i dont usually drink soda, and cliffy is right its a disgusting source of empty calories and sugar. if i do, diet mountian dew or diet coke. i used to love orange soda though when i was like 5

frodo1511
29-08-2004, 02:20 AM
Orange soda is king, but I do prefer the ol' glass of Apple Juice meself.

gracie
29-08-2004, 02:24 AM
oh man ur so true. apple juice is the best drink in the world. like if you have a glass its just the most satisfying thing in the world, makes me so nostalgic and happy. oh apple juice

acliff
29-08-2004, 08:12 AM
Word on the apple juice. Freshly pressed apple juice cannot be beaten. Coppella comes in close second. I can chug that down by the litre... until my stomach acid gets the better of me, and I have to sit in the back room of the sony centre clutching my stomach.

frodo1511
29-08-2004, 03:36 PM
Yes, apple juice, or cider, in fall(around Thanksgiving) is the equivelant of heaven.

gracie
29-08-2004, 04:17 PM
mmm ciderrrrr i wants some damn it!

acliff
29-08-2004, 05:08 PM
It depends what cider. White lightning is the devils work, in a conveniently budget and gargantuan serving size. 3 litres for 2.59 quid. Oh my christ, drink one of them and you're crazy for an evening.

Lil' Lady Chaz
29-08-2004, 05:55 PM
Pepsi

frodo1511
29-08-2004, 08:46 PM
It depends what cider. White lightning is the devils work, in a conveniently budget and gargantuan serving size. 3 litres for 2.59 quid. Oh my christ, drink one of them and you're crazy for an evening.

I was just talking about the cider you get at farms, during the fall, not the shit w/ alcohol, but that white lightning you speak of cliff does sound tempting.

gracie
29-08-2004, 09:32 PM
yeah i was also speaking of homestyle new england apple cider. mmm tasty

acliff
30-08-2004, 07:58 AM
I was just talking about the cider you get at farms, during the fall, not the shit w/ alcohol, but that white lightning you speak of cliff does sound tempting.

You need to have the liver of a tramp to drink it.
7.5% alcohol content, 21.5 units a bottle. Plus it probably doesn't have any apple in it, instead it mainly contains chemicals that damage your brain.
mmmm brain damage

hasselbrad
30-08-2004, 12:23 PM
You need to have the liver of a tramp to drink it.
7.5% alcohol content, 21.5 units a bottle. Plus it probably doesn't have any apple in it, instead it mainly contains chemicals that damage your brain.
mmmm brain damage

Sounds like Boone's Farm wine. That shit's almost a soda, 'cept you have to shake it up to dissolve all the crack rock in the bottom.

kilyncw
30-08-2004, 02:27 PM
ok, apple juice rocks, grape soda (despite it tasting nothing like grape) is good.

going from apple juice to apple cider to alcoholic beverages that will knock me on my ass.

man i'm thirsty.
________
Body Science (http://bodyscience.ws/)