PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Keira's appearance on TRL?

frodo1511
08-08-2004, 01:41 AM
I was wondering if someone has th TRL clip when Keira was on the show for King Arthur. I forgot to watch it last month(very pissed at myself) and have been searching for it on the net. Posting a link for it would be very helpful.

Richard
08-08-2004, 02:54 AM
Paul has the link somewhere for only a small bit of the appearance, but as of now, I'm probably the only one who has her full appearance. The link to my (as it seems) unknown website can be found at my sig.

Perhaps I should ask Baz to add Keira Media to the list of links at the main page. Nah... too much work. :err:

Anyways, the downloads don't work, so don't even try. I have download usage and it's all used up until I pay another 10 bucks to re-new my subscription. That's a lot of money, alright. I do realize I have the job to fulfill the needs of Keira obsessed fanatics, but it always slips my mind. I even got a rather cold e-mail from a guy wanting my videos. I need to find a better a way to host for free, any suggestions, it would help a lot.

frodo1511
08-08-2004, 04:24 AM
Cool, I guess "thanks" are in the order :icon_conf

Narzys
08-08-2004, 08:09 AM
Try to get a good server anywhere, or if you want so spend some money: get a good one somewhere on the internet... let's say 100 mb min.

OR... make a own server at your house... but that is quite difficult.

Richard
09-08-2004, 02:02 AM
Cool, I guess "thanks" are in the order :icon_conf

Actually, according to the KKW calender, Oen will be back in the U.S. Sunday Aug 8th. Now if I recall correctly, he actually has the high-quality TRL appearance.

If anybody wants it, as he said, PM him when he gets back. Problem solved.

...unless he was mistaken, and he doesn't have it... :icon_surp

frodo1511
09-08-2004, 03:08 AM
Actually, according to the KKW calender, Oen will be back in the U.S. Sunday Aug 8th. Now if I recall correctly, he actually has the high-quality TRL appearance.

If anybody wants it, as he said, PM him when he gets back. Problem solved.

...unless he was mistaken, and he doesn't have it... :icon_surp

Ok, I'll take your word on it, richard.
Thanks.