PDA

View Full Version : Slamball

Hazzle
07-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Is this THE greatest sport EVAR?!? It's like extreme basketball...it's pain filled...unlike pussy basketball...it's probably even more cool than Ice Hockey.

Trampolines and Basketball...with Plexiglass walls around the court a la Ice Hockey...TOOOOO good.

Richard
07-08-2004, 06:23 PM
Why do people like you like pain? They're other ways of proving your masculinity.

Slamball... never heard of it. :icon_redf

Golf is THE best sport EVER!!!

Richard=Pussy.

Hazzle
07-08-2004, 06:25 PM
Why do people like you like pain?

Because it's cool...especially watching other people in pain...TOOO good.

They're other ways of proving your masculinity.

It's not actually about that, as we love watching OTHER people in pain, but name me ONE better way to prove your manliness than by inflicting/enduring pain?

Richard=Pussy.

Quite. Oh well...at least you admit it.

DefyingGravity
07-08-2004, 06:44 PM
I like trampolines and I like glass, but I don't like basketball.

Anyhow, off-topic:

Why do people like you like pain? They're other ways of proving your masculinity.

It's call masochism, dearest. :D

Richard
07-08-2004, 06:54 PM
Anyhow, off-topic:

It's call masochism, dearest. :D

Masochism is a form of abnormality. So does that mean Haz is abnormal? :icon_conf

DefyingGravity
07-08-2004, 06:56 PM
I could answer that, but it would be going off-topic, so...

Sounds like fun minus the basketball.

CFC
07-08-2004, 06:58 PM
Slamball is not the best sport ever, BUT, it is the best type of basketball by far.

frodo1511
07-08-2004, 07:06 PM
Personally, Dodgeball is the runner-up for best sport ever.
CALVINBALL is numero uno, by far!

I also can't rule out football(the REAL football), and golf, since I play those for school.

DefyingGravity
07-08-2004, 07:37 PM
Personally, Dodgeball is the runner-up for best sport ever.
CALVINBALL is numero uno, by far!

I LOVE dodgeball. But what is Calvinball?

frodo1511
07-08-2004, 08:02 PM
I LOVE dodgeball. But what is Calvinball?

Did you ever read Calvin and Hobbes? It's a sport calvin made up, where you can do virtually anything you think of. By FAR the best sport ever.

keira_lover
07-08-2004, 08:06 PM
I've seen Slamball a couple of times now and thought it was pretty cool, but I'm not a huge basketball fan so I don't watch it religiously. A good game of footie will always be number one with me.

Renegade
07-08-2004, 08:56 PM
Nothing's better than watching men soar 15 feet through the air while attempting spins, tricks, and other manuevers. Then there's the occasional defensive guy who swats the ball right back in your face.

Pure entertainment.

Hazzle
07-08-2004, 10:53 PM
Nothing's better than watching men soar 15 feet through the air while attempting spins, tricks, and other manuevers. Then there's the occasional defensive guy who swats the ball right back in your face.

Pure entertainment.

EXACTLY. I LOVE football but I've finally found a sport that just spits in its face...the spins, tricks and that shit are nice...but the falls and the smashes against the Plexiglass just ROCK. I love it when they fall on top of each other from a great height too...that's GOTTA fucking hurt.

alby
08-08-2004, 07:54 AM
I think that new cable channel SPIKE shows it. The same one that got sued by Spike Lee because he thought the channel was using "his" name.

Golf is THE best sport EVER!!!

I was always think of Happy Gilmore when someone talks about golf.

frodo1511
08-08-2004, 07:41 PM
I think that new cable channel SPIKE shows it. The same one that got sued by Spike Lee because he thought the channel was using "his" name.

I was always think of Happy Gilmore when someone talks about golf.

I always think of Bagger Vance when someone talks about golf:)