PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if you saw Keira?

stephy
07-08-2004, 04:27 AM
if you see keira what are you doing or if you talk with her me i think in started to cry and i thind in ask her if i can have her signature and a kissthis is my first dream

Josher
07-08-2004, 04:45 AM
After deciphering your butchered post, I thought what I would do. The first thing taht would happen, would be my heart would jump. Then, I would say hello and tell her how much I love her. Ask for a hug and never let go :) .

Narg
07-08-2004, 09:57 AM
freak out, say hello, tell her i think she is the most beautifull woman ive ever seen, and im a big fan, get my picture taken with her etc.

keiracaleb
07-08-2004, 11:04 AM
Probably go up to her and be so star stuck i'd end up babbling away and then if sahe asked my name i'd probably end up saying Gichelle Nibney instead of Nichelle Gibney! And ask if i could have a hug and a picture taken with her, get her autograph then faint! Get taken to hospital then awake to see her at my bedside asking if i'm ok then faint again!

Narzys
07-08-2004, 11:43 AM
I would only take a good look, not believing my eyes... and think whole day about it and ask myself if she was it or not !!!!

Object Of Affection
07-08-2004, 12:00 PM
hM?

I'd probably go up to her and say .... sign my king arthur banner plZZZZ :fencing:

(of course i'd be carrying it everywhere i went)

Then sell it on Ebay make lot's and lot's of money send that to keira she'd be so happy ask if i'd would like to go out with her :icon_redf YeS of course miSS Knightley :icon_surp

Then we'd live happly ever after!

deviljet88
07-08-2004, 12:28 PM
Why did that seem so unrealistic? Oh wait, because half of us will never meet her in real life. My one: I'd just get her to pose for a photo with me :) Get her to sign something... maybe my mobile cover of her :)

keiracaleb
07-08-2004, 12:38 PM
u have a mobile phone cover of her? where from?

Hazzle
07-08-2004, 01:34 PM
I'd wake up.

deviljet88
07-08-2004, 02:05 PM
u have a mobile phone cover of her? where from?
Just print your own lol. Nokia 3200 with Cut out covers :) I'm getting it on the weekend, and plan to put a picture of her on the backcover which hasn't got holes all over it for keypad. So she can sign that :)

frodo1511
07-08-2004, 03:06 PM
hmmm... obvious choice would be to pose for a picture/sign autograph, blah blah blah. Then, I would punch somebody in the face out of anger.

Liam
07-08-2004, 03:23 PM
Shit my pants.

Renegade
07-08-2004, 04:06 PM
Just print your own lol. Nokia 3200 with Cut out covers :) I'm getting it on the weekend, and plan to put a picture of her on the backcover which hasn't got holes all over it for keypad. So she can sign that :)

3200? Fine choice if I should say so myself Jet. Me has one for myself :).

On-topic, I'd snap a polaroid and then let her sign the back. Then I'd laminate it so it wouldn't be destroyed.

Hazzle
07-08-2004, 04:08 PM
The fact you lot even consider this stuff is weird.

frodo1511
07-08-2004, 04:17 PM
Why did that seem so unrealistic? Oh wait, because half of us will never meet her in real life. My one: I'd just get her to pose for a photo with me :) Get her to sign something... maybe my mobile cover of her :)

I doubt that, jet. My friends and I are going to London for our senior trip next summer. Much to do there, but #1 would at least see Keira, or something that closly resembles our #1.

Hazzle
07-08-2004, 05:41 PM
London...big fucking city people...Ducky and Cliff both live not too far from her and NEITHER have ever met her...so what makes you think a tourist will? Methinks since she avoids the tube at rush hour to avoid being spotted, she probably avoids anywhere too "touristy"...and is probably very good at keeping her privacy.

Stalker alert :icon_mod:

Spire
07-08-2004, 05:44 PM
I'd probably have a heart attack and die. But I somehow survived, I'd tell her she's freaking gorgeous, and try to get something autographed, or take a picture, or something to remember the moment by.

Sarah
07-08-2004, 05:44 PM
This is exactly why so many tourists drive me crackers! ''Oh, I'm off to London to visit Keira'' Jesus.

frodo1511
07-08-2004, 06:51 PM
This is exactly why so many tourists drive me crackers! ''Oh, I'm off to London to visit Keira'' Jesus.

Well, were not going just to see Keira, we have a lot to do there. The British Museaum of Nat'l History, food, plays, the zoo(can't remember what it's called) underground street races, football, and the sights. It's no different than, say going to Los Angelas. "Oh, I'm off to L.A. to visit______(enter hollywood actor/actress)

DefyingGravity
07-08-2004, 06:59 PM
I would wonder what the hell she was doing in Oklahoma. :icon_conf

frodo1511
07-08-2004, 07:05 PM
I would wonder what the hell she was doing in Oklahoma. :icon_conf

Or Missouri, for that matter, the place sucks(except for St. Louis)

Justin
08-08-2004, 03:33 AM
I would have an heartattack and carry on with my life :P

frodo1511
08-08-2004, 04:27 AM
I would have an heartattack and carry on with my life :P

Yeah, sounds good, minus the heartattack, plus the spazzing out, IN PUBLIC!1!

No, I would ride up in my pimped out Outback, and tell her to hop in....
...and wake up, screaming to finish the rest of the dream :icon_redf

NinjaTurtleRocky
09-08-2004, 06:43 AM
I'm hoping to see her at Disneyland for the POTC 2 premiere. I would ask for a picture with her. Then grab her and run into Pirates of the Carribean and fend off the gaurds with a sword I grabbed from the armory in the ride.

Richard
09-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Nothing. I'm used to letting beautiful women pass me by.

frontier219
12-08-2004, 10:53 AM
London...big fucking city people...Ducky and Cliff both live not too far from her and NEITHER have ever met her...so what makes you think a tourist will? Methinks since she avoids the tube at rush hour to avoid being spotted, she probably avoids anywhere too "touristy"...and is probably very good at keeping her privacy.

Stalker alert :icon_mod:

I dunno, I have met Noel and Liam Gallagher on my travels in london - it's not common but it happens

Keyser_so_so
12-08-2004, 11:27 AM
I would look for a second, let my brain go into some kind of spasm, while I walk along- then look the other way and keep walking. I'm one of those people who would only bother the famous if they approached me, I just think they need space, and it would be unpleasant to have some random stranger come up and know who you were- however used to it they get.
Oh, and I'm bloody shy- so that probably wouldn't help.

Hazzle
12-08-2004, 04:21 PM
I dunno, I have met Noel and Liam Gallagher on my travels in london - it's not common but it happens

Oh don't get me wrong, I saw Brian Molko walking around close to Leicester Square...that doesn't mean one should come to London to try and meet a celebrity though, does it? You can meet them anywhere...especially people who are so famous that they travel across the globe.

But this is off topic :p

What I'd do if I met Keira...what do you mean "if"?! ;)

KeiraLoverLD
16-08-2004, 08:04 PM
If i saw Keira. I dont know, Id be so shocked. Id tell her how beautiful she is, and yea like some of you people said, hug her, and ask for a kiss or something. That would make my year, lol. Then Id tell her about some of her fansites and to get a place where he fans could send her fan mail.

To Hazzle: Yea no shit, I doubt any of us will ever meet Keira. Thats why we start off saying "If" So who cares if we dream about what it would be like meeting her. Its all just for fun, this is a place where her fans can get together and fantasize, dont ruin it.

*DereK*

GrahamC
16-08-2004, 08:18 PM
I would'nt know what to do really

If it was the right situation, id probably go up to her and introduce myself, give her a few compliments, but i'm sure she would just be thinking 'oh its just another fan wanting an autograph'.

jadie
16-08-2004, 08:28 PM
I'd get my picture taken with her start up a pleasant conversation... yea. :)

Louie
16-08-2004, 09:10 PM
I would just get her autograph.

Hazzle
16-08-2004, 09:43 PM
To Hazzle: Yea no shit, I doubt any of us will ever meet Keira. Thats why we start off saying "If" So who cares if we dream about what it would be like meeting her. Its all just for fun, this is a place where her fans can get together and fantasize, dont ruin it.

Nothing wrong with fantasy...and if it verges on stalker-esque nothing wrong with commenting on that :p

The only thing that gets on my tits is this whole "I'm going to London to meet Keira" crap...big city :D

keira_lover
16-08-2004, 11:38 PM
The only thing that gets on my tits is this whole "I'm going to London to meet Keira" crap...big city :D
Awww...you just crushed my dream Haz. :sad:

If I saw Keira I'd envite her to the nearest pub, or bar if you prefer, and buy her a nice, tall Guinness. Then when she was done I'd buy her another, and another until she was so druck she didn't know which direction was up or down. Then I'd take her back to my place and...you know... :icon_poke

All joking aside though, if I saw her I'd agknowledge her but I probably wouldn't say anything, she gets enough people bugging her all the time as it is.

acliff
16-08-2004, 11:41 PM
I see fitter people walking around town every day, with better faces and bodies, therefore I don't think I'd be affected that much. I'd say to her what I say to everyone else....

'We do NOT deal with Ipods here, we are a *sony* store'

frodo1511
17-08-2004, 12:58 AM
I would go home and cry:(
Then eat cheese.

Snoug
17-08-2004, 04:09 AM
lol i just pictured someone walking by looking at her then walking right into a pole lol

I would never approach a celebrity. Unless she just happened to sit down right next to me or something.

If so id introduce myself and dazzle her with my unique talents. (erm.. or lack of) :\

:icon_err:

Hazzle
17-08-2004, 08:49 PM
I see fitter people walking around town every day, with better faces and bodies, therefore I don't think I'd be affected that much.

That's because you're gay Cliff...you think Poggs has a better face and body than Keira :p

PhoeniX
17-08-2004, 09:01 PM
I got her autograph at Groombridge Place

Seriously

Narzys
17-08-2004, 09:12 PM
... why not ask her for a repeat of the wonderfull Island Scene with Kapitain Jack Sparrow, (give her a bottle rum, if you got one in you pocket :)). :kidding:

.. that's what a ship needs.. but what a ship IS

Sarah
17-08-2004, 09:25 PM
Actually, thinking about it. If I ever met Keira. I think all I would do is get all excited, but try to look cool at the same time, which would probably end up making me look utterly daft. Then I'd ask to have my picture taken with her. Talk for a few seconds and say ''bye''. Thats it.

frodo1511
17-08-2004, 10:17 PM
lol i just pictured someone walking by looking at her then walking right into a pole lol

I would never approach a celebrity. Unless she just happened to sit down right next to me or something.

If so id introduce myself and dazzle her with my unique talents. (erm.. or lack of) :\

:icon_err:

Walking into a pole is exactly what I would do, happens to me everyday...
But in reality, I wouldn't dare follow her, unless I would love the idea of 3 big guys in trenchcoats walk up to me, pick me up, and lead me into a dark alley...

michael22
20-08-2004, 10:37 PM
i would walk up say hello how was you day and leave wishing i had the courage to do more then go homeand fence with the wall for an hour cursing myself :fencing:

Hazzle
22-08-2004, 03:36 AM
I'd tell her I'm an officer on the biggest Keira website on the internet and I lock all stalker threads with extreme prejudice.