PDA

View Full Version : keira gallery

Keira | Timeless Beauty
05-08-2004, 07:05 PM
hi there, i was just woundering if there was anyone out there that could supply me with a zip file containing catagorized keira images for my new website, i would kive them full credit on the images page,
can anyone here help me with that?

Sarah
05-08-2004, 07:06 PM
No offence, but whats the point in making a gallery when everyone is going to come to a bigger site anyway, such as KKW.

Keira | Timeless Beauty
05-08-2004, 07:10 PM
so, everyone has their rite to do somethink to show their dedication, and this is mine, and i was asking for help if not from you then from some other more genorous people

Sarah
05-08-2004, 07:42 PM
Excuse me, but I am a very generous person, I was only saying, thats all. If you are so dedicated then why aren't you looking for the pictures and sorting them by yourself?

Yes of course everyone has the right to do what they like, but if someone else is doing it then its hardly showing your dedication is it?

I'm sure someone will help you out, anyway.

Keira | Timeless Beauty
05-08-2004, 07:45 PM
well i had sorted it but me pc crashed cause i got some dodgey virus thing and it takes a hell o a long time to download and sort loads of images. so thats hy i need help

Sarah
05-08-2004, 07:49 PM
Ok, sorry to hear about that. But seeing as this isn't a discussion, I'm going to lock the thread.

If anyone can help Keira | Timeless Beauty, please contact them by PM. Thank you.

barrington
05-08-2004, 10:07 PM
You want me to send you a categorised ZIP of the KKW galleries?
That would amount to 700mb.