PDA

View Full Version : Vans Warped tour

Emo/IndieRock
05-08-2004, 11:26 AM
Hey! Does anyone ever go to the Vans warped tour concerts? Our band Sherwood and our friends Number One Gun will be there performing + 150 other famous bands such as The Ataris, Sugar Cult, Taking Back sunday etc.
Was just wondering if anybody goes to the Vans Warped tour.

Warped tour bands (http://www.warpedtour.com/bands.html)
Check dates and times :)

Make sure you dont miss Sherwood and Number One Gun!!!!!!
Check our site to see where we will be playing.

:fencing:
We will be looking forward to see you guys!

Love,
Chris Armstrong

AKIRA
05-08-2004, 01:28 PM
Hey! Does anyone ever go to the Vans warped tour concerts? Our band Sherwood and our friends Number One Gun will be there performing + 150 other famous bands such as The Ataris, Sugar Cult, Taking Back sunday etc.

never heard of any of them on there

Liam
05-08-2004, 06:30 PM
I know this is a long shot, but are Slayer there? :p

Kyle_West
05-08-2004, 08:50 PM
The Warped tour is almost over isn't it? It passed Charlotte the 2nd and it is usually at the end of the line ups. I would've went to see Piebald, coheed and cambria (good band live, hate new cd), and alkaline trio. But those 3 aren't worth 30 bucks and a 2 hour trip. Since they only play for 15 minutes anyway. I went in '03 and I saw yellowcard (before famous...much harder rock), the goodwill, a.f.i....(ick), Plain White T's, The Ataris (Bad live), All America Rejects (Laughed and heckled them), Brand new, Matchbook Romance, and finally Thrice which was really the only band I enjoyed. i like the cds and live is amazing. Other bands had good live performances but couldn't put a cd worth a shit out if it meant there families lives. They just aren't good, but I guess it doesn't have to be. Whatever is popular eh?

alk3 would've owned. I guess I would've watched From Autumn to ashes and My Chemical Romance if I had the chance. A few friends went to the show in charlotte. They weren't happy.

But good luck.

Kelsey
06-08-2004, 07:10 AM
Cool cool...band guys are hot. Never heard of Sherwood though....or Number One Gun. My sister wanted to go to Warped Tour in Texas or something like that for Good Charlotte back in June. She's obssessed. I, personally, find some of those bands and angry music scary.