PDA

View Full Version : Moderator Appointments

apoggy
02-08-2004, 09:39 PM
In the wake of Acliff's and Duckula's sudden resignation the KKWavefront BOD scheduled an emergency meeting this morning and thrashed out a new moderation team.

So, Ladies and gentlemen, I would like you to give a warm KKWavefront congratulation to the following members who have been promoted:

JulesPaxton - Chief Moderator

Sarah - Moderator

Renegade - Moderator (1 month trial)

Jacoby - Moderator (1 month trial)

May you continue the KKW tradition of harsh yet fair moderation

Hazzle
02-08-2004, 10:07 PM
Grats to all...I'd have probably picked the exact same people if I was being picking...so good judgement by all concerned :D

Jacoby
02-08-2004, 11:43 PM
Jacoby - Moderator (1 month trial)

Funny..that mod has the same name as me....wait. wtf?

This means I have to suck up to Apoggy for a month?

//Congrats to all by the way. Congrats to Hazzle too...for being too damn sexy.

Renegade
03-08-2004, 12:36 AM
Me? A mod? well then...I want to take a moment to thank the alcohol and drugs apoggy ingested to get drunk and high enough to come to the conclusion that I should be a mod :p. Cheers.

acliff
03-08-2004, 01:16 AM
The two of you had better be funny, or I'll come round to your houses and hacksaw through your pitiful senses of humour. Much blood and gore. In front of your parents.

Jacoby
03-08-2004, 01:21 AM
The two of you had better be funny, or I'll come round to your houses and hacksaw through your pitiful senses of humour. Much blood and gore. In front of your parents.

Funny like Bob Saget or funny like Bill Cosby?

acliff
03-08-2004, 01:26 AM

Funny like the noises your mum made last night.

Richard
03-08-2004, 01:28 AM

Neither, widen your choices.

BTW, congrats Jacoby & Renegade, enjoy your 1-month trial as a new profound mod. God knows you deserve it.

acliff
03-08-2004, 01:32 AM
Neither, widen your choices.

BTW, congrats Jacoby & Renegade, enjoy your 1-month trial as a new profound mod. God knows you deserve it.

I like the idea of funny like bill bailey, and his musical comedy, Rowan Atkinson and his physical comedy. What you can't show those on a text based medium? Since when?
Ah well, the new mods retain the capacity to be laughed at, which is mild consolation

calereneau
03-08-2004, 04:06 AM
How did the annoying 16-year-old kid that talks to me on IM get mod status? Ha, I suppose I'm joking. Congrats or whatever. "Pink Bullets" has the coolest lyrics ever.

Edward
03-08-2004, 08:37 AM
cool, we got a 15 year old mod :p

congratz mapperz and JulesPaxton

and goodluck jacoby

Glare
03-08-2004, 09:17 AM
15 year old what in the hell...

Just watch out for Jules, the bitch has been on a power trip for some time now, just follow her lead and do what she says. If you can’t understand a word she is saying because of her ignorance, just nod and pretend you understand and she will be non the wiser.

barrington
03-08-2004, 10:43 AM
We need bitches on power trips to keep this place clean.

Glare
03-08-2004, 11:35 AM
yeah I know, she does a great job, I was just expressing a personal opinion.

deviljet88
03-08-2004, 12:44 PM
Whoooo a 15 year old!! GO THE YOUTH!!! Gratz to Jacoby and Renegade :)

Hazzle
04-08-2004, 12:03 AM
yeah I know, she does a great job, I was just expressing a personal opinion.

Yes...and we all know what they say about opinions and their resemblance to arseholes...

JP will make an excellent chief mod.

alby
04-08-2004, 03:58 AM
Congrats to all.

"one month trial" -- Jacoby, you're now a household product bought off late night television. :icon_lol:

acliff
04-08-2004, 07:16 AM
Congrats to all.

"one month trial" -- Jacoby, you're now a household product bought off late night television. :icon_lol:

I want a full money back refund due to damaged goods.