PDA

View Full Version : A rabbit on the run...hee hee

rabbit
02-08-2004, 12:50 AM
Hello there, welll heres another newbie..I post in other forums non-keira related and have always been a fan of hers....but this is the first site i came across, had a good browse in the topics (as the current main one i go to is a tad boring now...just wanted to see a new site...and of course make new friends.

I'm known as a rambler...erm..my spelling is atriocious (mainly because i'm lazy :icon_redf ) and well...erm yeah...i'm from England (i see many peeps on here are from everywhere around the world).

I'm 22 and i'm from Manchester....

do i pass as a newbie then??? *chuckles

Hazzle
02-08-2004, 12:52 AM
Lo and welcome...I likes Rabbits...mmmmmm :icon_eplu

apoggy
02-08-2004, 12:52 AM
Lo there fellow mancunian, welcome to The Wavefront

rabbit
02-08-2004, 01:27 AM
hello....a quick forum this is i must say...altho i'm looking at myself as last poster in the general discussion area....maybe i should stop...just great seeing new threads and reading stuff...

one question.....how do i enable the quick reply thingy at the bottom? do i have to change something in my profile????

thanks guys..i'm here to stay anyway....unless i'm rabbit stew *humph

yeah..and mancy for life lol

apoggy
02-08-2004, 01:29 AM
in each post there is a small button that enables the quick post, it looks like this:

http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/images/buttons/quickreply.gif

rabbit
02-08-2004, 01:40 AM
ooooh righty...thanks for that...and here i was clicking everywhere...i just used it...thanks

Narg
02-08-2004, 04:45 AM
welcome to the forums, have fun, and watch hazzle, he bights.

Nova Desty
02-08-2004, 10:16 AM
Hi! Welcome to the forum! How Hazzle have said, we love rabbits, they are so tender! And with potatoes... Yum! :icon_eplu