PDA

View Full Version : The Witches Are Dead

duckula
01-08-2004, 05:24 PM
Dear cretins, as of some time in the next few emu cycles I will no longer be the Chief Moderator of these forums. With the upcoming expansion of the Wavefront it was decided that now was the appropriate time for me to step down. I shall remain an active member (no doubt a dissappointment to many) of this fine site.

That is all.

barrington
01-08-2004, 06:49 PM
As discussed, most of us (heh) are sad to see you relinquish your tags as Chief Mod on the wavefront. All mediocre things must come to an end, however. We thank you for your service, wish you a safe onward journey and look forward to being of service to you in the near future. :D

Dyce_Blue
01-08-2004, 06:55 PM
I have noticed that this leaves room for a Chief mod. I assume that a normal mod will move up to take this. I also assume that an officer will take that spot. Continuing my streak of assumations, a senior member will move up to officer.

I guess this means a normal member will have to move up to senior member to fill the spot...

BTW-What is a Flying Officer?

barrington
01-08-2004, 07:13 PM
While the number of positions open for Moderators is constantly re-evaluated, the number of Officers can be unlimited since it is a mark of respect and differentiation to reward consistent and oustanding contribution to the community.

Someone will take the place of Chief Mod, correct. The rest of the tier remains intact at our discretion.

A Flying Officer is the second of four ranks of Officer - the higher the rank, the more valued their input to the community.

keira loves lipgloss
01-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Dear cretins, as of some time in the next few emu cycles I will no longer be the Chief Moderator of these forums. With the upcoming expansion of the Wavefront it was decided that now was the appropriate time for me to step down. I shall remain an active member (no doubt a dissappointment to many) of this fine site.

That is all. :icon_surp erm I wish you look in the near future :icon_conf

frodo1511
01-08-2004, 09:03 PM
So duck, what are you going to do now, after you relinquish command from your most cherriched position(I mean, besides being a "regular member" now)?

apoggy
01-08-2004, 09:05 PM
Frank relinquishing his bannination powers? :icon_jaw:

Seriously though I think you have been a credit to these here forums and quite frankly they probably wouldn't be anything like they are if two chums hadn't decided to join for a laugh one fateful eve.

acliff
01-08-2004, 09:14 PM
As chump no. 2, I think our job here is done.
Veni Vidi Vici. (someone care to pluralise the latin?)

Its been exactly 365 days to the day since we joined. A year of brutal tyranny later, I think its a fitting that we relinquish powers on said anniversary.

We shall become more powerful than you can ever imagine.

DefyingGravity
01-08-2004, 11:12 PM
I'm going to miss those smartass comments every time you closed a thread. No, that wasn't sarcasm at all.

KeirazBabe
02-08-2004, 03:47 PM
*wipes tear* i dont undestand why? n noooooooooo you two acliff? you cant! *runs n grabs your foot as you walk away* lol

xXx

duckula
02-08-2004, 03:53 PM
We shall remain, but only as Flying Officers (I'm digging the funky blue dudes).

Dyce_Blue
02-08-2004, 06:34 PM
This town is in need of a few new sheriffs. This is quite odd. As cliff and ducky will be gliding overhead, all sorts of spammers and newbies will be trying to become the new outlaw in town.

There is a need for some order around here. We need to avoid a Spam-out at the KK Corral.

So, which two members get the relinquished spots?

hint~hint~hint.

apoggy
02-08-2004, 06:49 PM
Not you. Ever. Don't you understand that to attain a high ranking position on these forums you have to command the respect of the members, something which you don't. In future leave decisions about the running of the Wavefront to the Admin staff, plans are afoot.

Dyce_Blue
02-08-2004, 06:57 PM
I have the respect of a select few members here. I believe I am merely misunderstood. As for the open positions, I could care less about getting one. My hopes were never up in the first place. I know that the site would go into a state of anarchy if a mere one month member was chosen for a position. Plus, you don't have to be so snippy in your replies. That is why newbies are afraid to post here.

acliff
02-08-2004, 07:02 PM
Dyce, you continue to post completely irrelevant posts everywhere. This is not a thread for your sucking up. This was a thread for me and Duckula to inform everyone of the end of an era. Now shut the fuck up, and take that tongue out of Apoggy's arse.

Julespaxton
02-08-2004, 07:33 PM
I wish you both the best of luck. We'll miss the smartarse responses to idiotic new members, and locking of threads. this is a sad yet joyful day in kkw history.

Veejyburger
02-08-2004, 09:12 PM
Jules, they are still gonna give out the sharp barbs of wit, just without the added weight of the lockstick.

And besides, i'm sure you'll be just as deadly if not more so!!! Razor sharp tongue you got sometimes. :fencing:

Hazzle
03-08-2004, 01:00 AM
I think we'd best be scared...these two without the restriction of modship will be deadly... :fencing:

Good job they like me then :D

acliff
03-08-2004, 01:07 AM
I think we'd best be scared...these two without the restriction of modship will be deadly... :fencing:

Good job they like me then :D

What the fuck are you talking about, gorilla molester? I like you as much as I love having my fingernails plucked out, and hammered into my forehead.

Hazzle
03-08-2004, 01:13 AM
What the fuck are you talking about, gorilla molester? I like you as much as I love having my fingernails plucked out, and hammered into my forehead.

Yes...but enough about what we get up to on weekends. :)