PDA

View Full Version : eBay

Sarah
22-06-2004, 03:51 PM
Sometimes I find it relaly funny looking at some crap that people are trying to flog.

I mean, take autographs for example. You never know what you're getting.

As for this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35028&item=3822601224&rd=1

Did she or didn't she!? lol

Newell4keira
22-06-2004, 04:08 PM
Personally not too sure. Wish i did have an autograph from Keira, but i dunno about using e-bay or something.

Elijahfan
22-06-2004, 04:14 PM
Personally not too sure. Wish i did have an autograph from Keira, but i dunno about using e-bay or something.

u can have an autograph. just sent a picture to her fanmail/agency place. they accept it. it's just a matter of getting it back and all. i sent something in march and got it back about 2 months later. she signed 4 pictures for me! i spilt it with my friend though.

i have the pictures on my comp, i just dont know how to post them but they're awesome, i personally wouldnt try ebay either. i think if someone's going to sell KK's autograph, they were never worthy of getting it in the first place.

and that is so not her signature!!! :mad: that just pisses me off!

Newell4keira
22-06-2004, 04:16 PM
I know i can get it, but i am saying i wouldnt trust e-bay or anyone like that.

Elijahfan
22-06-2004, 04:22 PM
I know i can get it, but i am saying i wouldnt trust e-bay or anyone like that.

oh yeah i no, definitly not for autographs. certain other items are really good on there. like magazine from other countries. or previous magazines not aviable now.

Kelsey
22-06-2004, 05:25 PM
I bought a Jennifer Garner autograph on eBay with a Certificate of Authenticity. I think it's real (after obsessively comparing it), but I obviously can't be certain since I didn't watch her sign it. But I don't really care because it's better than nothing, and one day I'll just get a real one from her and then problem solved.

Elijahfan
22-06-2004, 07:16 PM
oh nice, jennifer garner, i'm a big fan of alias! too bad they delayed it til january 2005!

back to topic, one day i do hope to meet keira too, and of course get an autograph and have a picture of her signing something.

Kelsey
23-06-2004, 02:45 AM
oh nice, jennifer garner, i'm a big fan of alias! too bad they delayed it til january 2005!
Wait...what? /me counts months....She's not pregnant is she? Sorry, I'm selfish. /me shrugs.

Elijahfan
23-06-2004, 02:56 AM
Wait...what? /me counts months....She's not pregnant is she? Sorry, I'm selfish. /me shrugs.

no, just so they can play alias uninterrupted all season. it's all over alias sites.

sorry off topic

Mistikle
03-07-2004, 04:39 PM
my sis loves ebay, everytime she goes online she's always checkin her ebay stuff and spends like tons of time lookin at stuff she can't even by...

and also about alias... :( this week will be the last episode for this season... and even thought melissa george is an aussie she is a total ***** what she did was wrong!! but hey there is always gonna be a bad person we dont like!!

Kyle_West
03-07-2004, 04:45 PM
I was on there the other day looking for fun. I typed in Keira Knightley and they had a shirt for sale taht said "If you're keira Knightley. I'm available."

Also selling with pictures of her from bend it like beckham to put on your keychain.

Mistikle
03-07-2004, 04:55 PM
they do sell the most funnest things on ebay sometimes

my friend at school, he sold an air guitar and it sold... u should look on ebay for them, there's plenty of people sell them and actual people buyin them too, it's funny...
he also sold bottles of water to some guy... i dunno y u would buy bottles of water when u can just get water out of a tap... :confused:

Jacoby
03-07-2004, 05:15 PM
he also sold bottles of water to some guy... i dunno y u would buy bottles of water when u can just get water out of a tap... :confused:

Maybe the guy buying the water was from Mexico.

Ebay scares the crap out of me. I always feel like I'm going to get ripped, so I don't buy anything......Has anyone ever read that P-P-P-Powerbook thing? Hilarious.....I'll try to find a link. EDIT: and here it is P-P-P-Powerbook (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/powerbook.php) (a lot to read, but it's pretty funny.)

keira loves lipgloss
04-07-2004, 10:55 AM
ebay is well kool its got good stuff on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Mistikle
04-07-2004, 05:02 PM
ebay does have good things sometimes... but it still has the most weirdest things sometimes...lol