PDA

View Full Version : How Often Do You Exercise?

Pages : [1] 2

Stormbringer
29-07-2004, 02:34 AM
I was wondering how often everyone exercises. I try to exercise at least 3 times a week, mainly running and weights.

Kelsey
29-07-2004, 02:38 AM
I've been running a lot lately, 1-2 miles (It's been soooo hot, so I haven't been running as far), and I ride my horse nearly every day. I'm convinced riding horses is one of the best workouts one can do.

KRev
29-07-2004, 02:39 AM
Once every two or three weeks.

But I'm taking anti-fat pills that are doing wonders.

Dyce_Blue
29-07-2004, 02:41 AM
You really caught me on a strenuous day. I usually work out every other day. I have a bench that I bought about 2 years ago, but without a spotter, I don't really go all out very often.

On the in-between days, I usually go play basketball at a local park for about 2 hours. The competition there is good and non knife-wielding like other parks I have played at, so I enjoy this a lot.

Today though, I worked out at 5 PM and finished around 6:15 with a little energy to spare. I decided to get a little basketball in before it got dark, so I went down to the park and played for an hour and a half.

This is a very strenuous day for me though. I usually sit home and eat junk all day until it is time to work out, then I eat dinner and sleep.

Pinkfairy
29-07-2004, 02:42 AM
Almost never...but sometimes I get in the mood so I go running or swimming.
Occasionally, I'll play soccer or volleyball.

Renegade
29-07-2004, 02:45 AM
I try to run daily and lift weights but I get the bulk of my exercise done on my bicycle and by playing sports. I've been doing this all summer and still see no improvement. I hate being scrawny :mad:

Jacoby
29-07-2004, 02:51 AM
Run one day. Lift weights the other.

Spire
29-07-2004, 02:55 AM
I'm lazy. I guess I get exercise at work, since I walk for hours on end. Other than that, my ass is in a chair in front of my TV or my comp.

Dyce_Blue
29-07-2004, 03:28 AM
What kind of exercise does one do in England when it gets all cold in the winter?

It only gets down to like 30 degrees Fahrenheit on really cold winter days here, and sometimes it hits 80 in January. This doesn't really change my basketball plans at all.

Do people play soccer and cricket in the harsh winter?

Glare
29-07-2004, 04:45 AM
I work 70 hours a week and go to the gym for about 5-6 ours per week. :wave:

acliff
29-07-2004, 07:30 AM
I cycle approx 1 1/2 hours a day, and do calisthetics for 1/2 hour to an hour every evening. Gym costs too much, why go somewhere and pay to use weights, when I've got enough weight in my own body?

Narg
29-07-2004, 07:55 AM
I'm lazy. I guess I get exercise at work, since I walk for hours on end. Other than that, my ass is in a chair in front of my TV or my comp.

Man, i sware we are twins or something, im in exactly the same boat as you, yet again :).

keira loves lipgloss
29-07-2004, 08:17 AM
I dance for a hour then take a break then just dance again or it depends if im in a running or dancing mode normally dancing

Pygmalion
29-07-2004, 09:42 AM
Well I play field hockey every saturday and sunday, we train on fridays but hardly anybody actually goes, ours is more of a fun team since we're in the women's comp, and spend most of the games lauging at the cellulite before losing like 20 nil...
But I love it. Whenever we play, each member of the team has a "move" they have to do during the game which is probably why we lose.

deviljet88
29-07-2004, 09:51 AM
School doesn't require a lot. Wednesday, 2 hours PE which includes endurance runs and whatever, then after school same day I've got 2 hours basketball training which is runs and drills, then Saturday is a 40 minute basketball inter-school match, most likely on for whole match since our team rarely has subs. Otherwise, the exercise is just running up and down the stairs for classes. My school's big.

Sarah
29-07-2004, 10:29 AM
Since I finished school, I stopped doing PE (obviously) and I never really exercised properly. I'm a lazy soul. Anyway, recently I've started getting my arse on the exercise bike and doing some exercise on that.

barrington
29-07-2004, 11:09 AM
I walk to the pub four times a week.

hasselbrad
29-07-2004, 11:59 AM
Mainly 12 ounce curls. Molson's been the "machine" I've been working out with lately.

KeirazBabe
29-07-2004, 12:10 PM
I try to do sit ups every other day...but i forget lol.... obviously now im on summer holz i dont do this but during term time i go to dance school so i do an hour n half ballet every week and a 45mins modern dance lesson....yar thats it. lol

xXx

DefyingGravity
29-07-2004, 01:19 PM
I power-walk two hours a day. If not, at least one. I walk with weights when I do, though.

gracie
29-07-2004, 02:56 PM
i usually run 5 times a week- 2 or 3 miles depending how hot it is. or if i go to the gym i run for 45 minutes on the eliptical machine. at home i do conditioning and strength training using medicine balls and stretch cords and body resistance. at the gym i use the machines. down here in hick country, i have to get up at like 6am to avoid the heat while i run, and there's a perfect 2 mile loop by my house so thats good. on a deviation from it i found this handy internet cafe. weirdddd

Richard
29-07-2004, 05:24 PM
I'm embarrashed to say I don't do nearly half of what you all are doing. Lately, the only thing that would be considered exercise in my life would be getting the mail. I'm not fat of anything, I'm actually well-fit. Just more along the lines of being lazy, besides... I go around my neighborhood jogging I'm bound to get shot.

Dyce_Blue
29-07-2004, 06:09 PM
I'm embarrashed to say I don't do nearly half of what you all are doing. Lately, the only thing that would be considered exercise in my life would be getting the mail. I'm not fat of anything, I'm actually well-fit. Just more along the lines of being lazy, besides... I go around my neighborhood jogging I'm bound to get shot.

I stopped exercising (besides baseball) when I was in 9th grade because the closest park with a basketball hoop was horrible. All kinds of drugs and knives and the sort. I'm happy to say I have found a park in a rich neighborhood though.

I read in this medical journal about muscular atrophy. It is really quite interesting. Exercise, hell, even moving around is important for the elderly. Especially in geriatrics, muscular atrophy sets in after days of little of no activity. This leaves the muscles and cardiovascular tissue in really bad shape. Let's not have any atrophy victims here...

acliff
29-07-2004, 06:19 PM
i usually run 5 times a week- 2 or 3 miles depending how hot it is. or if i go to the gym i run for 45 minutes on the eliptical machine. at home i do conditioning and strength training using medicine balls and stretch cords and body resistance. at the gym i use the machines. down here in hick country, i have to get up at like 6am to avoid the heat while i run, and there's a perfect 2 mile loop by my house so thats good. on a deviation from it i found this handy internet cafe. weirdddd

And there I was thinking that I was free of you for 2 weeks.... I guess my luck isn't so great! ;) Good to have you around dear.

As I'm doing a paper round in the mornings now for an average of an hour and a half each morning, I can't really go out in the evening without feeling absolutely dead. Then its up to 9 hours of work at the Sony centre. I've slept 5 hours a day for the past 5, and its getting to me.
So early sleep for me from now on. Fitting in with this scheme, I'm thinking of doing 6 weeks of fairly intensive working out. Tae kwon do twice a week, swimming for an hour twice weekly in addition to what I posted above should be enough. The occasional run as well perhaps.

I will be so fucking dead.

Julespaxton
29-07-2004, 06:31 PM
once a day, 9 k run or 23 k bike followed by jump rope and circuit training

Moe
29-07-2004, 08:49 PM
I eat a lot. Does that count?

Veejyburger
29-07-2004, 08:53 PM
once a day, 9 k run or 23 k bike followed by jump rope and circuit training

Why?????

just kindding..

If walking counts then i suppose that walking to the station and back each day and then another 40 minute walk across london to the office.

And if there's a fire alarm, walking down 19 stories of stairs.

Elijahfan
29-07-2004, 09:01 PM
i used to run about 2 to 4 times every week for about 2-3 miles, then summer laziness set in and i run about once every two weeks now. i think i'm going to start up running again... though it gets really hot when i like to go running, the suns a killer at 12 to 2 pm.

Dyce_Blue
29-07-2004, 09:50 PM
i used to run about 2 to 4 times every week for about 2-3 miles, then summer laziness set in and i run about once every two weeks now. i think i'm going to start up running again... though it gets really hot when i like to go running, the suns a killer at 12 to 2 pm.

You are lucky in Minnesota. Your heat is like our days off. Real heat is the 135 degree unfinished garage apartment where I keep my bench. Even with a box fan on full blast, I have to wear gloves or I can't touch my bar.

Hazzle
30-07-2004, 01:01 AM
What kind of exercise does one do in England when it gets all cold in the winter?

It only gets down to like 30 degrees Fahrenheit on really cold winter days here, and sometimes it hits 80 in January. This doesn't really change my basketball plans at all.

Do people play soccer and cricket in the harsh winter?

Yes...we're tougher than you pussy Americans :D

I mean no wonder the Aussies are so good at sport...bet they wouldn't be if they had awful weather...ANYONE could be good at sports in that weather...I mean I think English sports deserves so much praise. a) The fact we even have sports with our weather is amazing and b) We manage to do the amazing one day, then the absolutely suckiest ever the next...it's a skill I swear :p

On a serious note, and on topic...I row, alternating daily between 12 minute "torture rowing" as I call it, or Interval Intensity Training, as it's officially called, which is basically going at it like a madman for a period, then resting, then going back at it like a madman...fucking exhausting I can tell you...and just plain old regular 30 minute cardio training. Then spend about an hour and a half on either weight work or stomach conditioning. Plan to increase the cardio as I don't feel I do enough though, but I've just got back into it after a lengthy lay off so for now I'm content.

SimplyKnightley
15-12-2004, 02:33 AM
i hate running. for some weird reason my shoulder aches when i run. but i love walking and other low impact exercises like yoga and swimming. i just need to actually DO them.

acliff
15-12-2004, 07:52 AM
Lovely bump. Only 5 months since the last post...

Well now that its here,
3 x 2 hour taekwondo sessions a week
30 minutes of calisthetics (bodyweight exercises like chinups, handstand pushups)
And aiming for 5 mornings a week jogging/elliptical/cycling for 40 minutes. Been a bit lax lately, but instead i've been doing about 40 minutes of taekwondo technique training.

hasselbrad
15-12-2004, 03:51 PM
I have actually lost about 20 pounds by simply eating less. Fucking pig.
I try to walk 18 holes every so often.

Pete
15-12-2004, 04:27 PM
hmmm daily exercise walking over to the other side of the campus....
and back again of course...

errrr started doing press up and the like when i got here in september..
now... playing football every now and then just to prove to myself how unfit i am...

IBO
15-12-2004, 05:36 PM
MOnday:Total upper body workout
Tuesday: LOwer body and cardio 2-3miles
Wednesday: Total upper body workout
thursday: Lower body and cardio 2-3miles
Friday: total upper body workout
Saturday/Sunday are my rest days

I started my new program about a month ago, it's going well. Also football training starts in a few months, so it's always good to get a head start.
________
FREE VISA GIFT CARDS (http://bestfreegiftcard.com/visa-gift-cards/)

MeggieHoops
15-12-2004, 06:57 PM
I run. 45-60 minutes a day, usually. Plus I'm constantly walking all over the city.

I hardly ever eat anymore though cause I'm so busy...I've lost like 12lbs since Sept. :icon_err:

CFC
15-12-2004, 08:22 PM
M: 5:30 - 6:30 lift, 4:30 - 6:00 lift/sprints
T: 5:30 - 6:30 run(distance) 4:30 - 6:00 lift
W 5:30 - 6:30 lift 4:30 - 6:00 lift/sprints
Th 5:30 - 6:30 run(distance) 4:30 - 6:00 lift
F 5:30 - 6:30 lift
S:Nothing
Sun: Lacrosse Winter LEague Practice/Game 1:30 - 2:30

Ranman
15-12-2004, 09:43 PM
100 sit ups, 100 push ups every day

Scott
16-12-2004, 02:02 AM
Every morning I go for a 10km run. I use to go to the gym 3-4 times a week, but I just can't afford the fee anymore. I don't have any weights at home so I've just been doing sit-ups and push-ups. Not sure how many I do, I just keep going until I'm tired.

ralfusius
16-12-2004, 09:58 AM
2 times a week soccer/football training 1 match. And I try to do at least 50 sit-ups each day.
Will there be topless guy pictures in this tread? I've got mine ready but the last time i Posted them (in the girls selection "topless guys" ) I Had a little conflict with amishka, who is banned and gone now.

JackYang
27-12-2004, 08:13 AM
I do weights 2-3 times a week. Running daily during PE class and hours of basketball on weekends.

Charlie
27-12-2004, 08:23 AM
i excersise about 2 to 3 hours everyday for what i do. mostly high responsive full body workouts. and play various sports on the weekends

Jacoby
27-12-2004, 08:26 AM
I exercise my American right to be a lazy fuck-ass.

frodo1511
27-12-2004, 02:35 PM
I exercise my American right to be a lazy fuck-ass.

Amen to that.

No, I try to go to the gym on base every other day with a friend or two, consisting of: running 10 minutes, free-weights for 15, leg exercises for 10, abs for 10, and maby a little racquetball at the end.

Melvin
27-12-2004, 03:04 PM
Is this only an American right, because that's my particular choice of exercise too Jacoby. Exercise is for women, because we all know they have to stay trim, and gay men.

ryan
27-12-2004, 03:57 PM
Is this only an American right, because that's my particular choice of exercise too Jacoby. Exercise is for women, because we all know they have to stay trim, and gay men.

i couldn't disagree more.
getting/staying in shape is quite a good feeling whether you're male or female.
plus, i can't imagine a trimmer body hurting your attractive qualities with the opposite sex.

Jacoby
27-12-2004, 05:02 PM
That's true, ryan, but working out really does suck a lot.

IBO
27-12-2004, 06:46 PM
"Exercise is for women, because we all know they have to stay trim, and gay men."

Are you stupid? How about people who play sports? and people who simply want to be in shape? Anyone can and should be active
________
Nexium death (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/nexium/)

Jacoby
27-12-2004, 07:00 PM
"Exercise is for women, because we all know they have to stay trim, and gay men."

Are you stupid?

No, he's not.

How about people who play sports?

Gay people?

and people who simply want to be in shape? Anyone can and should be active

I'm more comfortable in a resting state. *Turns on Gamecube*

acliff
27-12-2004, 07:06 PM
That's true, ryan, but working out really does suck a lot.

Entirely depends on your mentality.
I for one never felt pride when I saw how chubby I was. So I changed.
I like to take pride in everything I do. With that in mind, why should I not take pride in everything that I am?
Besides, I find running, working out, improving myself quite relaxing and enjoyable.

frodo1511
27-12-2004, 08:09 PM
Plus, it makes you feel good, releases endorphines. It's also a good stress reliever.

Melvin
27-12-2004, 08:22 PM
I was actually kidding. I'm actually with Acliff, it is nice to take pride in your own appearance so I do work out, only for myself though.

Plus Frodo's right, it does release endorphines which is quite a nice kick. It's a great stress reliever, and it is nice to take a look in the mirror and feel some pride.

I just thought I might've been a little too straight-laced so far so I proffered a joke. I should probably stick to being serious though as I'm clearly not funny.

frodo1511
27-12-2004, 08:24 PM
Plus Frodo's right, it does release endorphines which is quite a nice kick. It's a great stress reliever, and it is nice to take a look in the mirror and feel some pride.

I picked up that line from Legally Blonde, don't laugh.

acliff
27-12-2004, 09:18 PM
Oh god, Legally Blonde used to give good, decent information and advice?
What has the world come to...

Nothing quite like a 40 minute run in 0 degree temperatures to clear the mind and relieve stress. It looks like tomorrow morning will be perfect temperature. woo

Liam
27-12-2004, 09:39 PM
I swim a mile twice a day if the weather is warm enough to use the pool. If not, my index finger gets plenty of exercise playing Diablo II. I also get plenty of exercise at work - my arms have just about doubled in size since I started there.
I've lost 7 kilos (thats about 15 pounds for you American lot) since August-ish, which is frightening cause I look exactly the same.

Jacoby
28-12-2004, 02:22 AM
I was actually kidding.

You fucker.

Yeah, I don't work out, but I forgot to mention my skateboarding habits. Which is great exercise as it's so fucking rigorous and exhausting. So yeah, I guess I execise and etc..

ralfusius
05-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Does anybody have the ab king pro ? My dad is trying to make something to looks and does the same as the ab king pro. So detailed pictures would be nice :)

acliff
05-01-2005, 06:13 PM
Just for your information, ab king pro and all the similar ab exercising devices don't work. There is no such thing as toning, and using those ab machines to the point where you're doing hundreds of reps (been there done that) won't make your abs show any more.

A good indication of how useless they are is how many ab workout devices there are to buy second hand on ebay.

IBO
05-01-2005, 06:25 PM
Everyone has abs, the thing is to get them to show. The best way is to simply do cardio. Once you lose the fat from your midsection do some strength training on them.

It's that easy.
________
Wellbutrin Help (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/wellbutrin/)

acliff
05-01-2005, 06:27 PM
Everyone has abs, the thing is to get them to show. The best way is to simply do cardio. Once you lose the fat from your midsection do some strength training on them.

It's that easy.

You make it sound so easy!!!! :icon_err:

IBO
05-01-2005, 06:36 PM
c'mon it's not that ahrd give this program 1 month

30 min- 1 hour cardio everday

5 sets of 20 crunches 1min between sets

leg lifts- lie on your back, raise your leg aboout 6 inches off the floor, hold for 30 sec, at 30sec spread your legs and hold for another 30 sec.
do 5 sets with 1 min between sets (this will hurt your back)

do this for 1 month even three weeks and i guarantee results
________
LAMBORGHINI 400GT (http://www.lamborghini-tech.com/wiki/Lamborghini_400GT)

acliff
05-01-2005, 06:47 PM
c'mon it's not that ahrd give this program 1 month

30 min- 1 hour cardio everday

5 sets of 20 crunches 1min between sets

leg lifts- lie on your back, raise your leg aboout 6 inches off the floor, hold for 30 sec, at 30sec spread your legs and hold for another 30 sec.
do 5 sets with 1 min between sets (this will hurt your back)

do this for 1 month even three weeks and i guarantee results

I was saying my comment on behalf of the general population.
I do more exercise than that daily. Besides, 5 sets of 20 crunches will not do anything for me...
Today was: 3 x 150 crunches
3 stomach vacuums for 20seconds
3 x 20 hanging leg raises
oblique twist isometrics x 20

I know its there, after christmas its gone into hiding.

IBO
05-01-2005, 06:54 PM
:icon_mod: cardio is the key :icon_mod:

hahahaha:icon_rofl and doing hundreds of crunches is not necessary, its all about form. I'm sure while doing 150 cruches your form will be off.

20 proper crunches is more than enough.
________
M111 engine (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_M111_engine)

frodo1511
05-01-2005, 07:03 PM
First day of weighlifting at school since break, and everyone was whining about the teacher telling us to max out, since very few people actually worked out during holiday.

MikeKnick04
05-01-2005, 07:24 PM
hum...nice topic
I run about 13 miles a day now, with weights 3 times a week
abs and pushups when I am bored
I dont really have a defined six pack, unless I crunch down a bit.
I think 6-packs are hereditary for most, it hard as hell working them like that

acliff
05-01-2005, 07:43 PM
:icon_mod: cardio is the key :icon_mod:

hahahaha:icon_rofl and doing hundreds of crunches is not necessary, its all about form. I'm sure while doing 150 cruches your form will be off.

20 proper crunches is more than enough.

I can assure you that my form isn't off. I have proof that its worked, as some people on this forum have seen.

Besides I know it isn't optimal, which is why after my cutting phase, I will be seriously concentrating on weighted crunches, weighted reverse crunches, and weighted leg raises.

ralfusius
05-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Just for your information, ab king pro and all the similar ab exercising devices don't work. There is no such thing as toning, and using those ab machines to the point where you're doing hundreds of reps (been there done that) won't make your abs show any more.

A good indication of how useless they are is how many ab workout devices there are to buy second hand on ebay.

Sure I know the exercising devices don't work as quick as they say in there commercials and you won't reach the look of the body they have just by using it 3 minutes a day. But if you use it in combination with other things, where you can burn the fat on your stomach, it works I think.
And it's more fun then lying on the floor doing sit-ups,I guess.
besides he enjoy's making it not using it.

EmotionSickness
05-01-2005, 10:41 PM
Hardly ever. No, make that never ... intentionally. Walking briskly to and fro and carrying heavy trays of hot food everyday is PLENTY of exercise. Trust me.

Bait
05-01-2005, 11:32 PM
imo the best cardio to do is HIIT (high intensity interval training)
here is the link on what it is:
http://www.musclemedia.com/training/hiit.asp

and here is a link on what to do:
http://www.musclemedia.com/training/hiit_table.asp

as for exercise i work out 3* times a week along with the cardio...i was going to do a bulking period (not a huge one) but i decided to do that over the summer and just work out and train as much as i can for this track season coming up since i waited too long already :P

btw i already told the cardio to jet...ask him how it went :P

IBO
06-01-2005, 02:35 AM
I say everyone posts some before and after pictures, or just after pictures.
cool...
________
Ipad accessories (http://accesoriesipad.com/)

acliff
06-01-2005, 07:27 AM
Why don't you do us the courtesy of posting one first?

ryan
06-01-2005, 07:41 AM
I say everyone posts some before and after pictures, or just after pictures.
cool...

of what?

Scott
06-01-2005, 07:45 AM
You're tight little ass Ryan, everyone is waiting to see it

ryan
06-01-2005, 07:46 AM
You're tight little ass Ryan, everyone is waiting to see it

my ass stays hidden.

IBO
06-01-2005, 07:27 PM
I'll post the first picture, as requested by acliff.

Hope to see everyone else's. (:

And if you have any success stories, please post them.
________
Avandia Lawsuit (http://classactionsettlements.org/)

Jacoby
06-01-2005, 07:33 PM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/issa97_3_big.jpg

BOOM!

You want a piece?

hasselbrad
06-01-2005, 07:36 PM

BOOM!

You want a piece?
:icon_rofl

frodo1511
06-01-2005, 08:28 PM

BOOM!

You want a piece?

That's good.

STAY AWAY FROM JACOBY EVERYONE!!!

frodo1511
06-01-2005, 08:29 PM

BOOM!

You want a piece?

That's good.

STAY AWAY FROM JACOBY EVERYONE!!!

Bait
06-01-2005, 11:16 PM
fuck i better start playing some video games...they make you ripped! :P

acliff
07-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Jacoby, your size in inversely proportional to Frodo's gullibility.
Nice job :-P

Not a particularly recent picture, but meh:

Mandy
07-01-2005, 12:07 AM
And this shall be known as the day that the female population swooned.

Narg
07-01-2005, 12:21 AM
And the day i first masturbated over another man.

frodo1511
07-01-2005, 12:46 AM
Jacoby, your size in inversely proportional to Frodo's gullibility.
Nice job :-P

That wasn't Jake, he's not that good looking. For god's sake the pic was from bodybuilding.com. Right click it.

I'll second that Narg:P

SimplyKnightley
07-01-2005, 01:22 AM
And this shall be known as the day that the female population swooned.

i think i am in l-urv/ust

Mandy
07-01-2005, 01:27 AM
i think i am in l-urv/ust

Of course. Cliff is bootylicous.

ralfusius
07-01-2005, 09:07 AM
okay...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/ralfusius/pic2.jpg

hasselbrad
07-01-2005, 12:32 PM
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2000/06/15/netnotes.jpeg.jpg

Please, ladies...try to control yourselves. :p

Narg
07-01-2005, 12:56 PM
heres one from my personal collection of ralfusius:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/ralfusius/pic1.jpg

ralfusius
07-01-2005, 12:57 PM
Hey you saved it! shouldn't do that anymore narg :icon_icon

Flightfreak
07-01-2005, 01:05 PM
The only things i do are some chinups and push ups, and i work in the building conrstuction during the vacations.
the funny thing is that me and my brothers are still stronger than friends who go to the gym! :p

http://home.tiscali.be/flightfreaks/meeeee.jpg

picture from this summer:
me and my mate wanted to capture a flying pancake,:p thats why i am looking so consentrated *closed eyes* lol.

Narg
07-01-2005, 01:11 PM
Hey you saved it! shouldn't do that anymore narg :icon_icon

lol, nah just being a fool and changed ure link to the other picture to pic1 instead of pic2.jpg, also flightfreak will you be the father of my children ? we can be a same sex couple. ?

Jacoby
07-01-2005, 06:54 PM
This has turned into the most gay thread on the web. Congratulations, everyone.

Ladies. Stomachs. Let's see 'em.

frodo1511
08-01-2005, 12:24 AM
This has turned into the most gay thread on the web. Congratulations, everyone.

I feel violated to the max.

[/QUOTE]Ladies. Stomachs. Let's see 'em.[/QUOTE]

I concur. We humiliated one another, now it's your turn.

deviljet88
09-01-2005, 09:21 PM
Show-offs... I'm feeling guiltily horrid right now lol

bruman
09-01-2005, 09:24 PM
meh
am i only one who doesn't do it? :p

acliff
18-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Right, a video of me doing the splits, in jeans no less. You can almost hear the seams breaking...

warning, Big Big ultra cool video file (http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~cl2103/vids/splits.MPG)

Elzzah
18-01-2005, 11:09 PM
I've already posted my stomach on the "Girl's Stomachs" thread, but hey, why not do it again here? My stomach isn't as fit as this anymore though, cause I've lost like 10lbs this year, but it's close enough.

Sorry, but I just couldn't sit back and hear such a blatent lie be told. As one who's seen the stomach in question in more recent photographs I'll have you all know it's fitter now ;) <waits for all the drooling to stop>.

And Cliffeh, I know I'm not the ideal source of comments in your direction but fuck it...looking good mate. Methinks Cliffeh's PM inbox is going to be more inundated with female PMs than usual. Lucky sod!

Narg
18-01-2005, 11:38 PM
Right, a video of me doing the splits, in jeans no less. You can almost hear the seams breaking...

warning, Big Big ultra cool video file (http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~cl2103/vids/splits.MPG)

Excellent. Now atleast you can do the johnny cage nut cracker.

SimplyKnightley
19-01-2005, 12:45 AM
meh
am i only one who doesn't do it? :p

welcome to the club