PDA

View Full Version : Octo Mom?

Kelsey
20-02-2009, 03:40 AM
I don't want this site to die!!

What's everyone think about the Octo Mom? She's the Angelina-Jolie look-a-like who used in vitro to add eight babies to her existing six children. Not to mention the fact that she lives in a three-bedroom home with her mother, and is reportedly on welfare....

Mandy
21-02-2009, 12:33 PM
She kinda makes me wanna barf. I love the fact that Angelina describes her as creepy, haha.

Surprize
21-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Who the hell is this?

eelliiinn
22-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Yeah I've heard of her and she creeps me out! And I feel sorry for all of those kids, the best thing for them would be if they all got adopted by normal families, so they could get away from that mess!

Kelsey
28-02-2009, 01:36 AM
Who the hell is this?

Octo Mom is her:
http://www.starmagazine.com/media/20312-octomom_183.jpg

She had six children (all of whom were apparently conceived in-vitro, which I just realized I have no idea how to spell), and two of which have disabilities. She lives in a three bedroom, one bathroom home with her mother. Recently, because of a work related lawsuit, she recieved over $100,000. She used some of the money to have a considerable amount of work done on her face, and paid another huge amount to a doctor of questionable morality for more babies. Despite reportedly being on welfare, she chose to keep all eight new babies.

I saw the Dr. Phil interview with her, and just feel horribly for all fourteen children involved. I think the situation is best described by a seriously out-of-touch Nadya who, when asked how she is going to transport her large family, said "I'll just have to buy a fifteen-seat van."

OMG.