PDA

View Full Version : Your iPod

Kelsey
16-02-2009, 11:30 PM
This is my attempt at getting the ball rolling a little bit...

I recently replaced my iPod and have spent the last four hours downloading songs (a.k.a procrastinating on my chemistry homework:). I'm wondering what you're all listening to on your iPod (or Zune or whatever other device you may have).

Mandy
17-02-2009, 12:43 AM
At this very moment or in general?

I've been listening to a lot of Feist, Adele, Lady Gaga (hides), and some other randoms.

Kelsey
17-02-2009, 03:28 AM
I guess just top songs or something. Or what you're listening to at this very moment, lol. Maybe if everyone posted everytime another song came on, we'd get that green arrow back. Just kidding.

According to My Most Played (though most of these were when I had like twenty songs on my iPod):
1. Love Story - Taylor Swift
2. Northern Downpour - Panic at the Disco
3. Disturbia - Rihanna
4. Thinking of You - Katy Perry
5. Black Hole - She & Him
6. Violet Hill - Coldplay

I'll skip the rest, because I listen to a lot of Taylor Swift :)

troychou
17-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Recently,I become a fan of Lifehouse ,I listen to their songs again and again....
espcially BROKEN

eelliiinn
17-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Okay, this is according to my most played list:

1. Fences - Paramore
2. Cocaine - Nomy
3. CrushCrushCrush - Paramore
4. Time of Your Life - Greenday
5. Save it for the Bedroom - You me at Six
6. Hold Your Head Up High - Nomy
7. Jealous Minds Think Alike - You me at Six
8. Viva la Vida - Coldplay
9. Born for this - Paramore
10. LDN - Lily Allen

Joly
17-02-2009, 04:50 PM
I don't have an ipod. :(
But I guess if I had a most played list on my frostwire it'd contain mostly Bloc Party, Smashing Pumpkins, Kings of Leon, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ian Dury, Manic Street Preachers, Th Strokes and Dire Straits.
I've also recently discovered Elbow - they'll be creeping up my non-exsitent most played list soon.

Elbow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk2xaeXnxlM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX0B9ZpdZEA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ITMRHJnaJY

Mandy
19-02-2009, 02:03 AM
Kels you listen to more pop than I think you would've. But that's good!

My most top ten played:

Sweet Dogs - Trolle & Siebenhaar (Baz introduced me to this song, it's great!)
Sandcastle Disco - Solange Knowles
I Decided Pt. 2 - Solange Knowles
Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - Beyonce
Right As Rain - Adele
G.T.F.O. (No More Crying) - Mandy Dan....wait, that's me
Black & Gold - Sam Sparro
Take My Time - Junior Senior
Cold Shoulder - Adele
Melt My Heart to Stone - Adele

Kelsey
20-02-2009, 03:37 AM
Kels you listen to more pop than I think you would've. But that's good!

I know...pop and broadway. Lol.

Jacoby
21-02-2009, 12:39 AM
Lately it's been

The Decemberists
Nobunny
Talking Heads

Porcelain_Doll
26-02-2009, 02:03 PM
*joins Kelsey in the fight for kkw's survival*

I keep listening to Jace Everett's "Bad Things", I'm addicted. I heard it on the intro for True Blood and loved it.
A friend got me hooked on the Zutons, "Zuton Fever" is great.
A lot of The Killers, as usual, and Emiliana Torrini...her songs are just beautiful.

michael22
26-02-2009, 08:56 PM
I have been listening to a disturbing number of Bollywood songs lately. I mainly blame Inside Man, Danny Boyle and the amount of hot bollywood actresses.

When I take a break from hindi music I am most likely listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dire Straits, Tragically Hip or Pearl Jam. Many others pop up at random intervals.

eelliiinn
27-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Lately I've been listening to Kiss My Eyes And Lay Me To Sleep by AFI pretty much non-stop, I don't know why I like it so much, it's a bit different from what I usually listen to I think, but sometimes I just get addicted to weird songs.

And Coldplay has been kicked out from my most played list, so this is what it looks like now:

1. Cocaine - Nomy
2. Fences - Paramore
3. Time of Your Life - Greenday
4. CrushCrushCrush - Paramore
5. Save it for the Bedroom - You me at Six
6. Born for this - Paramore
7. Hold Your Head Up High - Nomy
8. LDN - Lily Allen
9. Decode - Paramore
10. Kiss my Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep - AFI

Kelsey
28-02-2009, 01:25 AM
I love Lily Allen's song...I don't know the title, but ... something about when you cry it makes me smile. I get that. :/

Michael, do you have the Slumdog soundtrack?? It's awesome. I haven't bought a soundtrack in years, but I am so glad I bought it.

michael22
03-03-2009, 02:57 AM
No I do not own the soundtrack, but I have several mp3's from it; and yes it is amazing.

Porcelain_Doll
03-03-2009, 10:47 AM
I've recently discovered Dirty Pretty Things.

I'm in love.

eelliiinn
03-03-2009, 04:28 PM
I love Lily Allen's song...I don't know the title, but ... something about when you cry it makes me smile. I get that. :/

Yeah that song is called Smile, it's awesome! I love her lyrics, some of them are so ironic, especially LDN, that's why I like that one so much.

Kelsey
03-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Yeah, those are the only two Lily Allen songs I have on my iPod, but I really like them for that very reason.

Added the first two rap songs *ever* on my iPod today... Kanye West's Heartless, and Right 'Round (or whatever it's called) by Flo Rida (who I always wonder...does he know his name spells Florida?).

Porcelain_Doll
07-03-2009, 06:44 PM
I found a quirky band (awesomely) called Russian Red.

Their songs "gone, play on", "cigarrettes", "no past land" and "they don't believe" are in my constantly played list :P

Kelsey
09-03-2009, 12:21 AM
I found a quirky band (awesomely) called Russian Red.

Their songs "gone, play on", "cigarrettes", "no past land" and "they don't believe" are in my constantly played list :P

I checked them out....I like them:)

eelliiinn
12-03-2009, 09:30 AM
Two more Paramore songs has sneaked in on my list: Decode and Hallelujah. And also Bella's Lullaby from Twilight, that I put on repeat and fall asleep to every night :)

Kelsey
13-03-2009, 04:46 AM
And also Bella's Lullaby from Twilight, that I put on repeat and fall asleep to every night :)

Oh no! Not you too!

eelliiinn
13-03-2009, 04:01 PM
Oh no! Not you too!

Too late, I'm already obsessed ;)

luis
17-03-2009, 04:52 PM
most of all i listen to avenged sevenfold, moby, koRn,metallica and basshunter

i`ve got an ipod classic by the way
120GB - 40GB used movies and music :D

Porcelain_Doll
31-03-2009, 08:52 PM
I checked them out....I like them:)

oh, I'm glad :) They have some dark, sad stuff too. I'll dig them up deeper when I have the time.

I found this beautiful song by Blue Foundation, called "Bonfire". It's sad and raspy and velvety and whatnot.

Aaaand...I've been listening to the Phantom of The Opera's Original Cast Soundtrack :D Again! Oh, just when everybody thought I was over it...I'll probably end up a phan-banger.
Also, watching Sarah Brightman sing in perfect Spanish "Hijo de la Luna", (originally by Spanish band Mecano.) Look up the video if you can, she's so wonderful!

eelliiinn
01-04-2009, 08:47 PM
You guys should check out Nomy, he's a Swedish singer, he's not very famous but he's really awesome! His best songs are Cocaine, Hold your head up high, and You better die young. All these song are on my most played list.
Give it a try, you wont be sorry :D

luis
02-04-2009, 01:28 PM
is it something like korn and slipknot or bullet for my valentine?

eelliiinn
02-04-2009, 07:11 PM
^ I haven't anything from korn or slipknot, but he's nothing like bullets for my valentine. just search him on youtube and you'll find out :)

luis
07-04-2009, 05:49 PM
ok i give it a try
ehm sounds great

eelliiinn
10-04-2009, 12:20 PM
^ I told you so ! :)

luis
10-04-2009, 01:46 PM
haha jes thanks i`ve download all tracks
haha thanks