PDA

View Full Version : I am seriously worried for Keira! Please look!

AmandaSmith1989
28-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Ok so I have a blog on www.thoughts.com (http://www.thoughts.com). And I was randomly looking at blogs and stummbled upon some INSANE PERSON.
He is like obsessed with Keira Knightley, he says that due to natural selection he and her are meant to be together, he talks about getting "excited" by her, he basically seems to believe he is dating her and that someday they will be King and Queen of the world!
It's insane, I don't know if it like just nothing to be worried about or what. This guy is like a creepy skin someone alive type of stalker.

i dunno.... check it out

http://www.thoughts.com/joseph33

Joly
28-08-2008, 07:51 PM
That guy needs a good ol' chelsea grin. >:)

eelliiinn
28-08-2008, 10:18 PM
that guy is creepy :| xD

Liam
28-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Hahahaha.

That was fucking epic, funniest thing I have read in weeks. Those photographers better watch out.

.Lizzlo.Chaps.
28-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Wow this guy is as delusional as Hitler.

Surprize
29-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Amanda, don't worry, unfortunately, there are much more insane freaks like this in the world.

Joly
29-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Amanda, don't worry, unfortunately, there are much more insane freaks like this in the world.

I'm not quite sure how that's supposed to comfort her.

luis
30-08-2008, 09:09 AM
scary very scary

Surprize
30-08-2008, 12:02 PM
I'm not quite sure how that's supposed to comfort her.
you're right. I wanted to say a bit different thing. well...

Amanda, little brains of those freaks don't deserve your attention. I don't think that KK is in danger.

nightNwhitesatin
17-09-2008, 05:53 AM
I’m sure her detail have guns and the way you describe him (no I didn't read his crap) it is most
likely he will be thrown to the ground so hard it will knock what little brains he has left out on the ground, if there be any brains left in his head.
If not that then I'm sure the MI-6 detail will put one directly into his hypothalamus gland. Don't
worry she may not be as secure as fort Knox but she is very much secure.
Anyone else agree? If not wake up.

Sincerely,
Ian Fleming of the 21st century

artsydoll
22-10-2008, 01:27 AM
Ok i hate when people act like that cause its never gonna happen unless you happen to work with Keira on a film

Jean Grey the fox
10-01-2012, 12:16 PM
ok, i think she does not need to worry about this sick guy, ok, i as the other member doesīnt even bother to read the message because i can feel what he said, i think he is a sick person, surely he will end up on mental institution and keep on that road until he change his belives, he is clearly not a kind of person that can play a child theater play, he must be sick with almost every women. I think that a men start understanding the true meaning of love and life when he turn away his desires, because a real men have a clean and leaf mind, he is like a leave he falls slowly and with class, and feels confortable with childreens, like Michael Jackson, i truly belive in his ways and itīs maybe not that much but it should not be a problem as he sais, i took the childreens to the bed and prepare them milk and cookies, i think that is a real men. a Care person. and that the sick person is the parents of the childreen that started a demand just to get money because of their sick mind.
Just my opinion, what do u think???