PDA

View Full Version : Hi Other Keira Fans Want To Introduce Myself

KeiraLizFan
22-08-2008, 03:11 AM
Hello I'm 24 years old an I'm an extremely huge fan of Keira Knightley I love her as Elizabeth Swann in the Pirate movies. I also love her as Elizabeth Bennett in Pride and Prejudice.

I'm not big on many movie stars out there I'm very selective with whom I like and Keira is one of those selective movie stars I enjoy watching. To me she has spunk in her acting and I like that about her.

She's the only other British Actress next to my girl Kate Winslet whom I love.

Plus this is my opinion but I'm going to share this I think she's the only actress who has amazing chemistry with Johnny Depp. I'm a huge JD fan to and I think her Elizabeth character in Pirates is much more fun with Jack then Will. I love the arguments between Jack and Liz I think it's cute. I said even if it's not another Pirate film I hope JD and Keira get to do another movie together outside of Pirates where that Chemistry of theirs can really be played out in an awesome love story and a very good written movie. Between the both of them it could happen they are both not only good looking people but very talented and entertaining. That's why Jack and Liz to me are the most entertaining characters to watch in all three Pirate movies their chemistry is what I think is needed to create and awesome couple. Perhaps they can display that same feeling within another movie.

Anyways can't wait to post with you other Keira fans and make friends even if we agree or disagree. I can't wait to post with you all.;)

Keira lover
23-08-2008, 04:26 AM
Hello I'm 24 years old an I'm an extremely huge fan of Keira Knightley I love her as Elizabeth Swann in the Pirate movies. I also love her as Elizabeth Bennett in Pride and Prejudice.

I'm not big on many movie stars out there I'm very selective with whom I like and Keira is one of those selective movie stars I enjoy watching. To me she has spunk in her acting and I like that about her.

She's the only other British Actress next to my girl Kate Winslet whom I love.

Plus this is my opinion but I'm going to share this I think she's the only actress who has amazing chemistry with Johnny Depp. I'm a huge JD fan to and I think her Elizabeth character in Pirates is much more fun with Jack then Will. I love the arguments between Jack and Liz I think it's cute. I said even if it's not another Pirate film I hope JD and Keira get to do another movie together outside of Pirates where that Chemistry of theirs can really be played out in an awesome love story and a very good written movie. Between the both of them it could happen they are both not only good looking people but very talented and entertaining. That's why Jack and Liz to me are the most entertaining characters to watch in all three Pirate movies their chemistry is what I think is needed to create and awesome couple. Perhaps they can display that same feeling within another movie.

Anyways can't wait to post with you other Keira fans and make friends even if we agree or disagree. I can't wait to post with you all.;)

Welcome, friend. Enjoy yourself, and have fun. Oh, and don't worry, we are absolutely harmless.... so far.

Surprize
23-08-2008, 07:27 AM
Welcome.

TheAnswerMVP2001
23-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Welcome! :)