PDA

View Full Version : Keira's plastic surgery.

Kathleen
26-07-2004, 07:29 AM
I found an article in a magazine today stating that Keira has confessed to having plastic surgery on her top lip:

"...Unlike most sources, the King Arthur star was happy to fess up to her plastic surgery after she was spied leaving the office building of a top London platic sugeon recently. 'Okay, I had it done. I had a larger top lip done. The reason I was there was to treat my acne though. I am only human, as you can see - I'm a normal girl."

:icon_surp I thinks that's really strange beacuse she doesn't seem like the plastic surgery type, and she had really nice lips anyway.

EmotionSickness
26-07-2004, 07:36 AM
That entire quote and the whole confession story, period is a complete fabrication. Keira, nor anyone affiliated with her, has never admitted to any sort of cosmetic surgery of any kind. She has, however, stated several times in recent weeks that she has NOT had her lips done, going so far as to tell her own friends to "fuck off" whenever they call her up and ask her about it.

So, no worries.

I mean, does this look like someone who's had their upper lip injected with collagen?

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040715/capt.lon82707151931.britain_king_arthur_lon827.jpg
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040715/i/r4250689979.jpg

I think not.

Dyce_Blue
26-07-2004, 07:36 AM
It kinda saddens me to see that Keira had work done on her. She was perfect before.

mufiman
26-07-2004, 07:43 AM
and what magazine was this article from? i heard that same thing in the Sun....which is known to make up stories and quotes. its probably just tabloid gossip-crap. in Cosmopolitan magazine she had denied those rumors. her lips look the same in all of her movies and it didnt affect her trademark pout. its most likely just gossip.

Narg
26-07-2004, 08:52 AM
Its complete and utter trash, she hasnt had any plastic surgery done, why would she bother ? shes perfect.

Sarah
26-07-2004, 10:22 AM
Keira hasn't had any surgery. Perhaps people say she has simply because they can't believe her good looks are natural.

MarkOB
26-07-2004, 11:12 AM
I found an article in a magazine today stating that Keira has confessed to having plastic surgery on her top lip:

"...Unlike most sources, the King Arthur star was happy to fess up to her plastic surgery after she was spied leaving the office building of a top London platic sugeon recently. 'Okay, I had it done. I had a larger top lip done. The reason I was there was to treat my acne though. I am only human, as you can see - I'm a normal girl."

I'm with all those people who don't believe a single word of that quote. I wouldn't mind if it even sounded like Keira saying those words. It sounds like some silly fool with nothing but air between her ears. Quite simply, she would not do it and she would not say it like that.

It all sounds so ridiculous. This person is effectively saying 'I was there for acne but I got a bit side-tracked and decided to get a bigger lip instead.'

It's just all wrong.

But then that begs a few questions?
1) HOW DARE THEY?!
2) Why hasn't there been a bigger reaction if they've TOTALLY made up that quote?
3) Why hasn't there been a bigger reaction if the quote is true?

Kathleen
26-07-2004, 11:27 AM
Thats good then, if it is a rumour/lie. I'm glad she didn't have surgery as I think she is much smarter and better than that!

deviljet88
26-07-2004, 11:36 AM
Pouting often gives you a big lip eventually. The way Keira pouts, she won't need plastic surgery.

MarkOB
26-07-2004, 12:42 PM
I just let off a lot of steam in another forum about this issue and I came to a simple conclusion:

If she has had surgery, bloody good luck to her! It's her life.

Julespaxton
26-07-2004, 12:50 PM
first off, this is total crap. i would not believe a word of it. first off, i would like to know the name of the supposed publication, secondly, the member who posted hasnt got a history of providing any true info. so, consequentioally, lockage on this obscenely stupid thread.