01-08-2008, 04:21 AM
watcha can I say

am new .. loooove keira 2 die

am from Qatar .. ARABIA ..

best KKM Domino

mmmm & am 18 years old .. $)

N S ~
01-08-2008, 04:45 AM
That's a funny damn coincidence...I just took a summer course at University about Women in the Arab Middle East...we didn't talk about Qatar...BUT...have you ever chewed Khat? :D

Good , are you kidding me or something like that ? :|

sure No .. and enjoy ur class

N S ~
01-08-2008, 04:56 AM
It's over...I got an A and I did enjoy it...I just thought I'd be an asshole and ask you that...according to my professor it's a major problem in Yemen...Qatar isn't all that close to Yemen...but you could still be chewing khat...:D

Nop , am not :D

michael22
01-08-2008, 05:27 AM
Welcome, to our humble, sanity sapping forums. Enjoy your visit and wipe your feet.

Digital_Ice
01-08-2008, 07:28 AM
..wipe your feet.

or we will forcibly remove them and give them for PD for her voodoo.

(and before some smartarse tries to correct me on the true practices of voodo... don't bother, lurk more, and you might understand the joke)

Porcelain_Doll
01-08-2008, 10:51 PM
or we will forcibly remove them and give them for PD for her voodoo.

Yum, I've been running low on feet lately...plus bananas are becoming too popular, it's all Brazil's fault.

Who gives a shit about voodoo...unless you're using it to bring your dead girlfriend back from the clutches of Baron Samedi...in which case you just might have a film's plot.

Don't be nice to the Arabic speaking newcomer...he/she doesn't chew khat like she/he's supposed to.

Do not insult my voodoo! I see you as Elle's evil twin sister so I'm starting to platonically love you, but don't you insult the voodoo.

Keira lover
02-08-2008, 11:52 PM
Welcome tour our forum. Have fun, and despite our insanity, we have so far proved harmless

It's over...I got an A and I did enjoy it...I just thought I'd be an asshole and ask you that...according to my professor it's a major problem in Yemen...Qatar isn't all that close to Yemen...but you could still be chewing khat...:D

By the way, Impairedgirl, Yemen is to the South-South-west of Saudi Arabia, while Qatar is on the opposite side of the kingdom, to its Northeast.

N S ~
04-08-2008, 06:53 PM
ppl who want me to be here thank you very much , ppl who not I don't care .. !

:)

eelliiinn
04-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Welcome to KKW! :)

Porcelain_Doll
04-08-2008, 10:26 PM
And Elle is the expert of Keira Knightley's autographing scandals, right?
and the 'XOXO KK' stamp, or whatever. I imagine KK being like Joan Crawford in 'Mommie Dearest' and acting like the autograph nazi with her assembly line of secretaries, stamps, and signatures. ;)

I must be the evil version of Elle...because I'm constantly running into celebrities in airports and restaurants and I don't have any autographs or pictures to prove it...I prefer to stay on the sidelines and laugh when a desperate housewife cries because Oprah shook her hand. It is always funny when people start crying, "oh my god, nothing like this has ever happened to me before...boo hooo hooo." As if they had just met Jesus or Buddha and now they are most assuredly going to heaven or are on the road to nirvana.

*Voodoo is cool, little one...just as long as you're not using it to hex me, I'm down with you.

Sorry for this, but you're positively rambling. Call it the cultural barrier if you must, but what on earth do people crying when they meet Oprah (could be the case that she's an American phennomenon I just don't get) have to do with my voodoo? My voodoo's quite unconventional, you know. It started off as simple banana sculpting and the next thing I know, I'm a Banana Voodooer.

I didn't watch the movie you mentioned, so I can't understand the relation.
And also, Elle's much more that just "expert of Keira Knightley's autographing scandals" as you put it.

Ameriel
14-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Hello NS! Greetings form Poland ;)
Gosh, it's weird to read it all with Impaired Girl's posts removed!