PDA

View Full Version : KK's enhancement refusal...

impairedgirl
29-07-2008, 06:50 PM
delete.

Mandy
29-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Same thing happened with King Arthur...

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_02/keiraking1L2004_468x344.jpg

mrgintl
29-07-2008, 10:43 PM
True, America has an obsession with breasts, I like them quite a bit myself. I think the studio was crazy though. Everyone knows that KK is a very petite girl and some of us really like that look. Her face is just so beautiful, that her chest size is not really that important. I am glad that she stood up for herself, I will see her movies based on the genre, not on whether I think I will see some boobs.

tekoalenae
29-07-2008, 10:57 PM
I'm not a huge fan. I dont follow her career, I dont obsess about who stars are seen with or what they're wearing. My daughter, however, does. I saw the piece in the news about the digital enhancement and had to post. This is huge and its awesome to see a beautiful, famous person be so comfortable with who she is that she demands others see her that way also. I am so proud that someone in Hollywood has decided to stand up for themselves concerning the enhancement issue. I hope that this catches on, it gives me hope that maybe girls will be able to love themselves for who they are and demand that others around them do also. Great job Keira! ;)

Joly
29-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Judging from that first picture, I am certain that my breasts are bigger than Keira's. :|

Keira lover
29-07-2008, 11:01 PM
Keira is perfect the way she is.

And as an American Male, I want to see this movie.

seventhson
29-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Here's what I found@

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=20826&cl=9030433&ch=130510

Hope this is news to anyone?

You tell 'em Keira... Just say NO to their tricks. The most beautiful girl I'd die for: How dare they attempt to "enhance" perfection!

Peace,
(-: 7 :-)

hasselbrad
05-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Props from another site for her refusal to be enhanced. (http://www.joblo.com/cmon-hollywood-172) Good to see.

Hollysince1985
08-08-2008, 08:50 AM
She's like, totally bringing sexy back.

Liam
08-08-2008, 09:24 AM
...her chest size is not really that important.

Disagree.

Mijo
08-08-2008, 09:26 AM
I was gandering closely at the original of the King Arthur stills, and it looks like there is pit-hair...a huge patch of pit hair...perhaps it's just the ambien kicking in...please look and tell me if I've imagined this HUGE PATCH OF PIT HAIR.

Leonie
08-08-2008, 09:53 AM
Disagree.

Don't worry, he's not really a Neanderthal, I promise he can be quite nice when he's not making an active effort to rile you up :icon_lol:

Liam
08-08-2008, 10:01 AM
Don't worry, he's not really a Neanderthal, I promise he can be quite nice when he's not making an active effort to rile you up :icon_lol:

Disagree.

Gnnft.

jimsezz
23-09-2008, 10:15 PM
well, I for one, (older male) think a petite figure is the best! youthful, thin and
can be MOST feminine! no surgery please.

artsydoll
21-10-2008, 04:49 AM
Keira was awesome for doing that. I mean why would they want to do that? She already looks beautiful

Ruby
04-01-2009, 12:22 AM
Actually the whole entire picture was tweaked to look “sultry,” including her face and body. It’s amazing, even Keira gets streamlined and ultra-feminized for the sake of advertising.

I laid the photos on top of each other in photoshop and noted the differences. Besides being rotated clockwise and the colors changed for the poster,

-the shadows on her face and skin were lightened and reworked
-eyes made to look smaller a number of ways
-the shadows around her eyes were lightened and countered
-“dark circles” under the eyes reduced
-both eyelids tweaked for eyes to appear slightly closed and “sultry”
-hairline lowered slightly to make her forehead smaller
-blush, lipstick, and peachy eyeshadow colored in
-cheekbones and jawline softened
-eyebrows cleaned up
-ear made smaller
-on her nose the tip, bridge and nostrils all nipped and tucked
-mouth nipped in and made smaller
-lips made more pouty
-her teeth were even highlighted to make them pop and appear more “pouty” (you can hardly see them in the original)
-aforementioned arm pit shadows blended in
-her bicep was made SKINNIER, toned and chiseled!
-tummy made flatter
-waist shrunk
-and obviously, the enhanced breasts

Am I seeing things, or are her fingernails even primped and elongated digitally?

There you have it. The "beautiful" images that girls are killing themselves over are fake.

Keira lover
04-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Actually the whole entire picture was tweaked to look “sultry,” including her face and body. It’s amazing, even Keira gets streamlined and ultra-feminized for the sake of advertising.

I laid the photos on top of each other in photoshop and noted the differences. Besides being rotated clockwise and the colors changed for the poster,

-the shadows on her face and skin were lightened and reworked
-eyes made to look smaller a number of ways
-the shadows around her eyes were lightened and countered
-“dark circles” under the eyes reduced
-both eyelids tweaked for eyes to appear slightly closed and “sultry”
-hairline lowered slightly to make her forehead smaller
-blush, lipstick, and peachy eyeshadow colored in
-cheekbones and jawline softened
-eyebrows cleaned up
-ear made smaller
-on her nose the tip, bridge and nostrils all nipped and tucked
-mouth nipped in and made smaller
-lips made more pouty
-her teeth were even highlighted to make them pop and appear more “pouty” (you can hardly see them in the original)
-aforementioned arm pit shadows blended in
-her bicep was made SKINNIER, toned and chiseled!
-tummy made flatter
-waist shrunk
-and obviously, the enhanced breasts

Am I seeing things, or are her fingernails even primped and elongated digitally?

There you have it. The "beautiful" images that girls are killing themselves over are fake.

you right. i did not notice all that, although it is a poster, many of which are exxagerated