PDA

View Full Version : Hi.

.Lizzlo.Chaps.
12-07-2008, 03:07 AM
Greetings.
My name is Lizz, I am from Canada and I am a n00b.
I'm glad to be talking to other Keira Knightley fans such as myself. Though I feel kinda like a creeper. But at least I'm not alone!

Simply put I am a weird person.
Quick facts about Lizzlo Chaps:

=> I have many mood disorders including OCD, psychosis, hording syndrome, misanthropy and depression.
=> I am kind of a hippie minus the drugs and peace.
=> I am somewhat of an artist but not a very good one.
=> I don't know why I love KK. I just woke up one day and decided she was my idol.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=511351767

Questions please I would love to answer them!

Keira lover
12-07-2008, 03:13 AM
Welcome to our forum. We are all insane, and haunt eachothers' dreams. Note: you get over the feeling of being a stalker in a short while, especially if you live across the pond.

.Lizzlo.Chaps.
12-07-2008, 03:18 AM
Thanks.

Surprize
12-07-2008, 06:28 AM
Welcome, Lizz.

Ranman
12-07-2008, 10:28 AM

This is my I love this place, I learn stuff

Who invented the suppository and why?

Digital_Ice
12-07-2008, 08:30 PM
You ask that question as if a "suppository" was a particular thing, rather than method of distribution into the system.

Though it's an interesting question, who was the first person to say "hmm, if i stick this up my arse, I might feel better"

It was probably some sexually experimentative scientist with a headache.

Ranman
12-07-2008, 08:37 PM
That question was not directed at you mr know-it-all

.Lizzlo.Chaps.
14-07-2008, 03:25 AM
This is my I love this place, I learn stuff

Who invented the suppository and why?

Well Ranman,
A suppository is a way of delivering a medication by way of the rectum, vagina, or urethra. The medication is inserted as a solid, and will eventually disslove and be absorbed into the system. A suppository is generaly used for laxative purposes and to treat hemerroids. And don't worry, they use plenty of lube before treatment. : )

Though it's an interesting question, who was the first person to say "hmm, if i stick this up my arse, I might feel better"

Though it is not exactly known who thought of the idea, it is believed that the suppository has been in practice for over 2000 yrs.
What a lovely thought eh?

Ranman
14-07-2008, 11:38 PM
I didn't ask what it was you troglodyte, WHO! invented it and WHY!

Keira lover
16-07-2008, 01:24 AM
Greetings.
My name is Lizz, I am from Canada and I am a n00b.
I'm glad to be talking to other Keira Knightley fans such as myself. Though I feel kinda like a creeper. But at least I'm not alone!

Simply put I am a weird person.
Quick facts about Lizzlo Chaps:

=> I have many mood disorders including OCD, psychosis, hording syndrome, misanthropy and depression.
=> I am kind of a hippie minus the drugs and peace.
=> I am somewhat of an artist but not a very good one.
=> I don't know why I love KK. I just woke up one day and decided she was my idol.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=511351767

After the drugs and peace, what remains for hippies, the Hair?

coincidentally, I also suffer from OCD and misanthropy, and also have suffered from a limp for most of my life, causing me to walk with a cane.

.Lizzlo.Chaps.
16-07-2008, 09:29 PM
After the drugs and peace, what remains for hippies, the Hair?

coincidentally, I also suffer from OCD and misanthropy, and also have suffered from a limp for most of my life, causing me to walk with a cane.

Well, hippies are also very nature-loving and open minded. I like to think I'm open minded and I do love nature. To the point of being a fanatic at times.
Do you have a sword cane?
If you do you would be my hero.

I didn't ask what it was you troglodyte, WHO! invented it and WHY!
Did you not read my response to Digital_Ice?
It is not quite known who invented it since it has been around 2000 years. And I don't know why. -____-

Keira lover
21-07-2008, 01:23 AM
Well, hippies are also very nature-loving and open minded. I like to think I'm open minded and I do love nature. To the point of being a fanatic at times.
Do you have a sword cane?
If you do you would be my hero.

Did you not read my response to Digital_Ice?
It is not quite known who invented it since it has been around 2000 years. And I don't know why. -____-

no, my current cane is foldable though. The docs figured out what is the other day, thank god.