PDA

View Full Version : Question for the girls - -

Princess
25-07-2004, 10:42 PM
delete

MeggieHoops
25-07-2004, 11:50 PM
What do you mean what gets us going? Like...what gets us starting to get turned on, or what actually makes us orgasm or whatever?

Hazzle
26-07-2004, 12:51 AM
<opts to just read and learn> And yes, that's on topic ;) Oh, and you did say us guys could post...and I kept it short...wait...that came out wrong...oh dear...I give up :icon_redf

Kelsey
30-07-2004, 05:59 AM
I think it's funny that no girls have posted on here....

havoc
30-07-2004, 06:32 AM
I think it's funny that no girls have posted on here....

Well then! Ahem.
I'd have to say that for me, it's honestly passion which makes the difference. There's not much point if you're going about it half assed. Also, my gf and I don't really go for *ahem* equipment. I mean, it's all well and good for a change, but generally speaking, I'd say we're perfectly well....equipped. So to speak. :icon_redf

Righty ho. I'll be off now.

Pygmalion
03-08-2004, 09:24 AM
Right on Havoc!
I like being teased. Its so painful and yet so good :P

Sarah
03-08-2004, 12:36 PM
I don't know. I'll let you know when I do. ha.

Hannah
09-08-2004, 02:21 PM
I haven't had sex yet, so I don't know. But I would imagine some music, no, like a score from BraveHeart or something lol, a burning fire and a sexy Matthew McConaughy-esque guy ;)

Elijahfan
11-08-2004, 11:59 PM
I haven't had sex yet, so I don't know. But I would imagine some music, no, like a score from BraveHeart or something lol, a burning fire and a sexy Matthew McConaughy-esque guy ;)

dont mean to be rude, but everytime i think of matthew mcconaughy i think of him being high and playing bongo drums naked. :icon_rofl lol! god i cant stop laughing at that. okay well for me i would just really have to like the guy.

keira_lover
12-08-2004, 06:41 AM
*doing best Selma Hayak impression* Oh Matthew I love when you smoke the marijuana and play the bongo drums naked. Ohh..it gets me so horny....ohhh take me Matthew, take me now! (they're together now just in case you didn't know)

Back to the topic at hand just so I won't be spamming. Wouldn't know for two reasons 1, I'm not a girl and 2, I'm still a virgin.

Mandy
12-08-2004, 05:30 PM
*doing best Selma Hayak impression* Oh Matthew I love when you smoke the marijuana and play the bongo drums naked. Ohh..it gets me so horny....ohhh take me Matthew, take me now! (they're together now just in case you didn't know)

Back to the topic at hand just so I won't be spamming. Wouldn't know for two reasons 1, I'm not a girl and 2, I'm still a virgin.

I thought you were a boy....o_O

Hazzle
12-08-2004, 05:34 PM
I thought you were a boy....o_O

He is...hence the "I'm not a girl" comment ;)

Mandy
12-08-2004, 05:49 PM
He is...hence the "I'm not a girl" comment ;)

Guess I must've missed that part.

Anyway, I guess I'll make this the opportunity to post on this topic...

What gets me going is a guy that's not afraid to try new things, even if *I* am. :p I know that might sound weird, but it's true. I think what I like about it is them trying to coax me into it.

There's actually a lot of things that get me going that I can't actually describe or put into words. It always depends on what the guy is like, really.