PDA

View Full Version : Hai

|airforceone|
26-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Well.. The name's Robert Cowley. People call me Bobby among other various nick-names. Mm.. I just graduated from West Springfield High School (yay!) after rowing there for four years. I play basketball and do random stuff with friends in my free time and I'm a TAO addict. You don't want to know what that is.. Its like crack. Srsly.

Im lyk ttly Keiras #1 fn so that's why I joined.

Why |airforceone| you ask? I have no idea. In 04 I randomly came up with it as my intraweb identity and has stuck with me ever since.

If you gots any questions I'll gladly answer.

Digital_Ice
26-06-2008, 05:12 PM
You sound mental....

....you should fit in just fine then :p

|airforceone|
26-06-2008, 05:31 PM
ITS ALL GYPSY'S FAULT! I swear.

No shifty eye smilie? =[

All_Hail_Digital_Ice Props for that one though.

Ranman
26-06-2008, 11:04 PM
[QUOTE=|airforceone|.

If you gots any questions I'll gladly answer.[/QUOTE]

Who invented the tampon and why?

Welcome aboard mate.

|airforceone|
27-06-2008, 12:05 AM
The French.. and to stop the bleeding of bullet wounds.

Thanks. ^^

Ranman
27-06-2008, 12:18 AM
The French.. and to stop the bleeding of bullet wounds.

Thanks. ^^

Really? wow, that makes sense

Digital_Ice
27-06-2008, 08:28 AM
pmsl... I like this guy :p

Keira lover
12-07-2008, 03:18 AM
Well.. The name's Robert Cowley. People call me Bobby among other various nick-names. Mm.. I just graduated from West Springfield High School (yay!) after rowing there for four years. I play basketball and do random stuff with friends in my free time and I'm a TAO addict. You don't want to know what that is.. Its like crack. Srsly.

Im lyk ttly Keiras #1 fn so that's why I joined.

Why |airforceone| you ask? I have no idea. In 04 I randomly came up with it as my intraweb identity and has stuck with me ever since.

If you gots any questions I'll gladly answer.

welcome to this group of insane assholes.

And why are you addicted to Troleandomycin? it is an antibiotic. Choose a stimulant or opiate, like caffeine or vicodin