PDA

View Full Version : Will Russia obsess relay?

andrey92
03-06-2008, 04:12 PM
Again 4 years are around, again EURO is so close. And again someone can show that history repeats. Can you remember who become winner of EURO 2004? I can. It was Greece. And before someone wins in Eurovision. And again - Greece. And later, who made olympic games? Greece. I think that 2004 was year of Greece. And whats happens now? 2008 - Russia takes ice hockey gold, win Eurovison. Next stage is win EURO 2008. I think thats impossible but as I sayd, history repeats and maybe this really become year of Russia. Anyway, I hope that gold take others. So, be with your national team and prepare for football celebrations!

Joly
04-06-2008, 02:46 PM
I don't think so.

If Russia win Euro 08 I'll eat my face.

andrey92
09-06-2008, 12:48 PM
OK, fuck up Russia, we all know that their level is too low for it. So, now I am watching whats happens on group C. Death group. So, if we take reality in help, than to next level will go Italy and France, but amazings happens, and I think that Romania and France will go up. Italy will got fiasco, but netherlands always thinks that they are number one, and they always get fiasco.

andrey92
10-06-2008, 06:53 AM
OMG, The Netherlands will go out, and they take Romania with thems. But anyway, now The Netherlands really are the first, not lol like always. I like that! But now group D starts. And relay can starts. At all I think that Russia will lose, but everybody thinks that Greece lose too, but they win. And if we wieving from reality side, spain and Greece will go up, but Russia and Sweden will go home. Lets wait todays games!

hasselbrad
10-06-2008, 09:32 PM
I don't think Russia makes it out of the group stage. They might get points off of Greece, but that's it.

hasselbrad
22-06-2008, 03:39 PM
I don't think Russia makes it out of the group stage. They might get points off of Greece, but that's it.

Good thing I'm not an analyst for television, huh?
They might just win it. It's not like Italy looks anything but shaky and Spain always finds a way to choke.
Russia and Germany are my favorites to win it all.

Joly
27-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Goodbye Russia:icon_nana

Will be a good game on Sunday - I'm sticking to the Germs to win it.

hasselbrad
27-06-2008, 12:36 PM
Goodbye Russia:icon_nana

Will be a good game on Sunday - I'm sticking to the Germs to win it.

Be honest... you thought you might have to eat your face.