PDA

View Full Version : David Cook wants to meet Keira

Ramona
23-05-2008, 10:00 PM
<3 David Cook has stated that the one person he wants to meet most is Keira. I think he should get his wish. So could her people call his people and get them together :icon_?

Now, if you haven't watched America Idol, Keira, tens of millions of gals can testify that you really, really want to meet this guy. Not only is he very smart, classy, generous, wise beyond his years, oozing talent from every pore, but he is quite obviously to quote Randy, "Molten Hot!!"

So, since you are two of my most favorite talents in the world, it would be good for everyone to see the two of you having fun.

He might be shy in the begining :$, but give him a little time and I am sure he will be worth the time and then some ;).

He is destined for super fame. He is knocking people's socks off all over the world and in every age category.

You guys are perfect for one another<3

Ranman
23-05-2008, 10:54 PM
I vote for cheese, again

Ramona
24-05-2008, 06:55 PM
For whomever wrote: who the hell is this David person? $)$)

and to whomever added 'iguana' to the poll -- you ARE jealous.>:)

David Cook just won American Idol's 8th season with a tremendous vote margin of 12 million over his very well liked competitor David Archueletta.

Cook is destined for super stardom from the looks of the blogs all over the net.

I'm not a big blog person, so if I know, a hell of a lot of humans all over the planet know.

And yes, he had big fans all over the planet already. :)

Don't worry, you all will catch up sooner or later. $)

try this YouTube video out:

just one of his wonderfully creative covers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHo5I811n0k&NR=1

Ranman
24-05-2008, 09:42 PM
For whomever wrote: who the hell is this David person?

I love Ice

Digital_Ice
25-05-2008, 06:28 PM
for the record.... that wasn't me.

...but iguana was. :p

Ramona
26-05-2008, 09:20 AM
I actually like iguana. David would too. I haven't voted, but I would probably vote for all of the above. Can I add it??

Foeni
06-06-2008, 04:45 PM
I love Ice
Seeing that I added that option, and not ice, does that mean you love me?

luis
07-06-2008, 02:52 PM
i want to meet keira to but wo are you by thr way

Elizabethine
07-06-2008, 04:08 PM
oh my goth he is horrible (sorry if someone like him) i want meet keira too..and nobody is talking about it ...:D

perfect_me
08-06-2008, 08:45 AM
I think they don't look good together.
This is just an opinion by the way.:)