PDA

View Full Version : Help !!!

I LOVE KK SO MUCH!
14-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Ok there is this girl at my school called Jadene I fancy her but she doesnt fancy me she just wants to be friends she is going out with someone at the moment and have 3 times going out breaking up etc . I've gone out with her once in lower school but she wont go out with me again I've tried everything love letters and stuff nothing works!!! i am also very nice to her and always there for her but nothing works !

what do i do

thanks

andrey92
14-05-2008, 07:28 PM
maybe there are some problems in your orientation, or maybe she was understood than in reality you love KK.

Surprize
15-05-2008, 12:04 PM
I'm bored.

Foeni
16-05-2008, 03:17 PM
First of all, you find the appropriate forum, which would the relationship forum. I'll be nice and move it for you, but do look around a bit before you post, okay?

Ranman
19-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Ok there is this girl at my school called Jadene I fancy her but she doesnt fancy me she just wants to be friends she is going out with someone at the moment and have 3 times going out breaking up etc . I've gone out with her once in lower school but she wont go out with me again I've tried everything love letters and stuff nothing works!!! i am also very nice to her and always there for her but nothing works !

what do i do

thanks

:icon_rofl :icon_rofl :icon_rofl I missed reading threads like this

Digital_Ice
19-05-2008, 08:27 PM
Bribe her with kittens.

Works every time.

Keira lover
24-07-2008, 01:21 AM
develop a substance abuse problem and forget about her. works every time. (at least for me)