PDA

View Full Version : Armageddon

andrey92
28-04-2008, 05:56 PM
So, at once upon times i was thinking about last day of this goddamn planet. She is beautiful, crazy, old, she is my home. But as you know, every movie, life, action have had his last day. our planet will hav too. Maybe not with blowing up, but with end of all live on it. you know. armageddon. So, and there is one of the greatest questions in worlds history - not what or where, but who? Is it will be some asteroid, some green aliens or we. We. we with our big weapons. Nuclear war or star wars or just big rock? Which of those ones ends our civilisation? i think that one will be man. Stupid man, like we are. You disagree? Than from where you take oil for your car, coals for your home fireplace? From land, earth. With big agression. And do you like some others in world? No ( i think in big ways not your classmate or some of your nearest ). And where goes ths way. It goes to war. Total war. And now we have weapons with amazing power, and i think that after saome years some craziest nation will shoot thems up and then starts armageddon. And it dont bring any evil or some others from hell or space but those, about who we are thinking that they will never do that - from us. Is that not big and stupid reality?

Joly
28-04-2008, 08:35 PM
I think there'll be one century where humanity forgets to reproduce.
Then parrots will rule the world.

andrey92
29-04-2008, 04:46 AM
not parrots, but parrotmutants, because after nuclear war we all will become mutants with many of hands and other shits.

kingdumbass
29-04-2008, 12:59 PM
I don't know, but hopefully, it will come on a weekday, so I can at least get out of work....

andrey92
29-04-2008, 01:01 PM
what work in nuclear war?

Surprize
29-04-2008, 01:04 PM
Armageddon will be, I think. And I consider, people will be reason for it.

andrey92
29-04-2008, 01:07 PM
yes, now we have too high intelect and evolution. now it is time for give second breath for new life without us.

hasselbrad
29-04-2008, 01:08 PM
I don't know, but hopefully, it will come on a weekday, so I can at least get out of work....

Monday.
It may as well happen on a Monday so we get out of that week's work. If it happens on a Friday afternoon, I'm going to be pissed off!
:D

andrey92
29-04-2008, 01:11 PM
and again, hasselbrad, what work in nuclear war? and after that one week, there wont be any work on this planet where return because there will be armageddon.

hasselbrad
29-04-2008, 01:35 PM
and again, hasselbrad, what work in nuclear war? and after that one week, there wont be any work on this planet where return because there will be armageddon.

I was kidding.

Surprize
29-04-2008, 01:48 PM
BTW, I think that Armageddon will be in several milleniums (several thousand of years) or considerably more, if speaking seriously, when the sun becomes very hot or a black hole meet us or something like that.

andrey92
29-04-2008, 02:45 PM
sun become big giant after trilions of years. black hole met us after billions of years. but we have superweapons now. and we can start using thems right now.

Surprize
29-04-2008, 02:50 PM
The sun - yes. But how do you know when will we meet a black hole. We're flying somewhere with a great speed.

andrey92
29-04-2008, 02:58 PM
yes, but do you know abou that project like CERN?

kingdumbass
30-04-2008, 01:57 AM
If it happens on a Friday afternoon, I'm going to be pissed off!

And that would be JUST my luck, too....

andrey92
30-04-2008, 04:54 AM
as i see, there goes around only jokes about this tragedy. Cool!

Surprize
30-04-2008, 05:48 AM
yes, but do you know abou that project like CERN?
no, but I found this abbreviation in the dictionary in my computer :)
as i see, there goes around only jokes about this tragedy. Cool!
Is it already a tragedy? It hasn't happened yet. What can we do? Sit in front of computer and sob violently? We should rejoice over our life.

andrey92
30-04-2008, 09:35 AM
than if you are reading book da vinci code, you know than they are mading 27 kilometres llong atom accelerator. then they made explosion of two atoms with amazing speed, and in this explosion they want to see whats hapens in great explosion, when our space borns. but some scientists have opinion, than in this explosion will born small black hole, which become bigger and bigger, and after many years it will suck in our planet.

Surprize
30-04-2008, 09:38 AM
than if you are reading book da vinci code
I will never read this rubbish. It's literary trash.

andrey92
30-04-2008, 09:42 AM
maybe in literar wieving it is trash, but when i read this book, i was realy interested in in. there was many of interesting facts. some theories and something like that. dont think about real bull shit about this book are, but about many of interesting facts in it. and maybe you are religious person, if you dont read it. and if you arent read this one, there are many places where you can read about this grandiously project. many of science magazines and i think in web too.

hasselbrad
30-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Without CERN we wouldn't be able to post things on the internet... because it might not exist. Understand that when writers pen novels and screenplays using actual organizations, they are still writing fiction. CERN has been conducting experiments for fifty years and to my knowledge, they've never had any sort of incident with any of their particle accelerators or colliders. It's Dan Brown's job to make it seem more dangerous.
My father gets all worked up from watching 24 because of the "suitcase nuke". I have yet to be able to make him understand that such a thing doesn't exist.

andrey92
30-04-2008, 01:20 PM
of course dan brown wrote big conspiration book, but abou black holes which can starts in this accelerator i read in scietists magazines, not in book. in book i just become understood what is cern. about theyr newest project i read in normal an serious literature