PDA

View Full Version : What happened to china

troychou
17-04-2008, 02:34 AM
HEY,everybody!
Recently, there were many things happened to china,
but the chinese government did't say anything about it.
So can you tell me what happened in U.S.A, France and other countries?
Thank you very much!!

Surprize
17-04-2008, 04:25 AM
What happened to China?

rani
17-04-2008, 02:25 PM
please use search engine like googles using the key word China, china government. and U.S.A. and France.

I hope this will help you.

Have a nice day.

hasselbrad
18-04-2008, 03:43 AM
Are you talking about the protests regarding the Olympic torch?

Kelsey
18-04-2008, 04:47 AM
Living in San Francisco, the protest of China is about all I heard about for a month. A lot of people from my university were at the protests.

Surprize
18-04-2008, 10:59 AM
troychou, what are talking about exactly?

troychou
18-04-2008, 12:02 PM
yeah ,I mean the protests regarding the Olympic torch?
Can you tell me.
Thank you1

andrey92
14-05-2008, 01:16 PM
everybody hates chinas government and pollution and politic, so, many of presidents and other vip persons dont go to olimpic opening ceremony, and if this scandal will make bigger ways, maybe there will repeating boicots, like in moscow and los angeles olimpic games, about which i think, that it was stupid, because politic are not sport, and those boicots destroy ten years of sportsmens life, which for thems are half of theyr career, so, i believe than this time dont happened nothing like that

deviljet88
17-05-2008, 03:05 PM
yeah ,I mean the protests regarding the Olympic torch?
Can you tell me.
Thank you1
Human rights. Off the top of my head, that includes supporting regimes in Africa which allow and create mass crime and fear, not really forcing the Burmese government to do much during the Buddhist monk uprising... but most importantly I suppose is the Tibetan cause that's raised its head again.

Honestly, I don't know what to believe for it. Before Chinese occupation, the rate of modernisation and living conditions in the area was pathetic. Was it worth the loss of freedoms (which the Chinese themselves suffer under too, let it be said)? I'd assume there'd be hardship in Tibet, just a different kind..

Oh, and you can discount all that as "Chinese pride" if you wanted to, haha. Not that I've got much of it, especially after visiting the country in January.

Ranman
19-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Alot more than all that happened in China, And I don't want to discuss it

Springbirdee
21-06-2008, 10:20 PM
Only a failure like myself advertises WOW gold.