PDA

View Full Version : Keira is homogeneous

andrey92
15-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Why? Than lets looking to her films. I dont talk about her old films, because than she was young and unpopular actress, and she took all roles, but i am talking about nowadays when she is popular, when she have choice. And now she takes roles only in historical films. Not in love actually, because in this film she was second actress, but in those films, where she is first actress. Pride and prejudice - poor girl in old times which found rich man, Atonement - rich girl in not so old times and again she is in love, now i can see than Edge of love is absolutelly the same that Atonement just in another interpretation. But i like, just she can change her profile and start some other roles, like in film Domino, which i like much of all her films.

Surprize
15-04-2008, 12:06 PM
I remember that once in the interview Keira said that she's afraid to be similar in every new film. I think she acts in different way in each movie and I don't think that her films are similar - each of them has its own plot, theme and underlying theme.

andrey92
15-04-2008, 12:12 PM
Of course every film have different, but in big ways her roles are bit similar

Surprize
15-04-2008, 12:15 PM
I don't think so, It's just my opinion.

As for historical themes in lots of her movies, I consider it's interesting. Actually, I love history movies.

andrey92
15-04-2008, 12:30 PM
me too, but if she continues in this way, she can stay a history actress, like some actor are( that actor in man in iron mask, dracon egg and others) or like comedy actor( murphy, that actor in bruce almighty and ace venture)

Surprize
15-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Is it bad? Maybe, she finds such films favourable and appropriate for her. I think that she has much better filmography than those girls who act in stupid, not serious films where you won't find any sense.

andrey92
15-04-2008, 12:38 PM
there are many of wery deep films which are not history films, not a really stupid american teens films - meet the spartans and the same

Surprize
15-04-2008, 12:43 PM
there are many of wery deep films which are not history films, not a really stupid american teens films - meet the spartans and the same
As I said, maybe, she likes acting in such movies. It's her choice, and while she's popular, her and our (fans') opinions on her work coincide.

andrey92
15-04-2008, 12:46 PM
i agree with you, but actress number one in world she isnt, and maybe if she start to film in other films, maybe she have to speak bigger number of persons, because not everybody likes films like she have

hasselbrad
15-04-2008, 12:48 PM
That guy in Ace Ventura is Jim Carrey.
Have you seen Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, The Truman Show or The Number 23? Not exactly slapstick.
Just because movies are based in the same time period, doesn't mean the roles are the same. Elizabeth Bennet is nothing like Georgiana, the Duchess of Devonshire. As for Lizzie Bennet, she did that back to back (by that I mean she had only days between filming) with Domino. Hardly similar.
Her character in Atonement is a wealthy socialite whose one true love is separated from her by the cruelty of fate. From what I gather, her character in The Edge of Love is a hedonistic, bisexual woman who sleeps with her first love and his wife.
I think a lot of people get this notion of her playing the same role over and over because of The Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy. When you examine the actual roles she's played, very few of them have been all that similar.

Surprize
15-04-2008, 12:49 PM
i agree with you, but actress number one in world she isnt, and maybe if she start to film in other films, maybe she have to speak bigger number of persons, because not everybody likes films like she have
okay, your view is interesting. which film genres can you offer her?

andrey92
15-04-2008, 12:51 PM
my nation have phrase:
about taste

andrey92
15-04-2008, 12:53 PM
about taste dont make an argument

what genre i can offer? i think than problem is not in genre, many persons like dramas together with love story. i think problem is in roles. why she cant become some person in nowadays, or bad girl( domino ), or maybe, but thats teh last variant, why she cant take action in some romantic comedies, my mother loves those films, because she thinks that life is already so hardy, an dwhy she need make it harder with very sad films?

Don't Double Post! - Ice

hasselbrad
15-04-2008, 12:56 PM
Exactly what can she do to reach out to more people than The Pirates of the Caribbean did? The last two films grossed over $2,000,000,000 worldwide. Between box office and DVD sales, I would guess the trilogy has grossed close to $10,000,000,000.

Surprize
15-04-2008, 12:56 PM
about taste dont make an argument
I guess, the English equivalent is "Every man to his taste".
And don't double post - use the edit button.

andrey92
15-04-2008, 01:03 PM
i dont argue with you, potc was excellent film, which bring for her big popularity, but in the same time she isnt merilin monro or others, but those girls was real legends, which i think keira will never become, but i like her, and for me she is better actress

what do you mean - And don't double post - use the edit button.

Don't Double Post.... again - Ice

Surprize
15-04-2008, 01:09 PM
$10,000,000,000.
8:
i dont argue with you, potc was excellent film, which bring for her big popularity, but in the same time she isnt merilin monro or others, but those girls was real legends, which i think keira will never become, but i like her, and for me she is better actress
Marylyn Monroe hasn't talent although she was popular but Keira has talent.

hasselbrad
15-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Marilyn Monroe was a legend because she had curves, an affair with John F. Kennedy and died young. Every role she played was the same...dim-witted, big-titted blonde ditz.
You want homogenous? How about Cameron Diaz? She plays the same roles, over and over. The only thing she's done outside of her typical ditzy blonde character was in Gangs of New York, and that was like watching a duck pretend it's a flamingo.
I'd like to see Keira do romantic comedies as well, provided they're not crap. That's the problem with so many rom-coms though. Too many of them are formulaic garbage. Real character gets pushed aside for silliness, and the characters become flat.

andrey92
15-04-2008, 01:14 PM
see, in reality, every actress which are take action in holywood( in long ways ) are better actresses in world, they are have tallent, and why other become a world star, but other just a normal actress? And answer is - person. Of course, i like keiras acting, but why she become my favourite actres? She is woman like i like. In my life are many very similar womans with her, which have similar face forms, body, and thats that i like in keira. Maybe other peoples likes big tits or long legs, and than they are crazy about other actreses.

andrey92
15-04-2008, 01:16 PM
i dont watching on cd roles, because i dont like she, i am watching on keira roles, and about her roles i can tell my opinion, because i am watching all her films

Surprize
15-04-2008, 01:18 PM
That's the problem with so many rom-coms though. Too many of them are formulaic garbage.
Absolutely agree with you.

hasselbrad
15-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Period pieces, by and large, are meatier roles. The quiet nature of the films allow for characters to dwell in silent thought and reveal more about their character than a page of dialogue. Keira's good at this. Very few actresses are.
Besides, she's only 23. She's got a lot of time to do a lot of different roles.

andrey92
15-04-2008, 02:04 PM
thats right

rani
17-04-2008, 02:21 PM
Good day andrey.

I hope that your comment will reach keira or her manager to better satisfy her followers. You want to see her in movies where she could display her versatility.

However, what you have mentioned are basically about the plots. Perhaps you are tired of them. but it doesn't mean Keira is not a good actress. What makes an actor/tress good or better is on how he/she portrays the character of his/her role. The keira's movies you have watched shows that she is a good actress. she could act the different personalities and characters of the roles required.

thank you. keep on giving constructive criticisms.

andrey92
17-04-2008, 06:37 PM
of course keira is good actress, and of course, this is only my opinion, you can agree or disagree, i just make discussion about it

andrey92
18-04-2008, 01:55 PM
For recording, i am not talking about keiras roleplay, it is great, i am talking about films. Much of thems are history films, and that is that homogeneous in keira. There are many of versions about films. Our days, future, in history she have a lot of films.

Surprize
20-04-2008, 10:05 AM
in history she have a lot of films.
maybe, she likes acting in such movies!!! in historical films! although they all are about history, Keira changes in each one.

andrey92
20-04-2008, 11:47 AM
changes are very small. just names, some reactions, characters, but she always was very similar in long ways

Surprize
20-04-2008, 12:58 PM
changes are very small
oh god...

Please, give an example of a perfect in choosing roles actor/actress. We'll see who should be Keira's idol.

:sleep:

andrey92
20-04-2008, 04:20 PM
ask it keira, not me, but all i can say is that, there arent any ideal actor or actress. every of thems are their knack, they all are unique, of course, keira is too, and dont you ask for me questions like this. i can just say - i dont know, because there are not ideals in this world.

hasselbrad
21-04-2008, 03:54 AM
changes are very small. just names, some reactions, characters, but she always was very similar in long ways

The only thing similar between Elizabeths Swann & Bennet are the fact that they were both modern, independent women living in the eighteenth century.
I never once heard Lizzie Bennet fire off a one-liner or saw her get into a swordfight.

andrey92
21-04-2008, 11:03 AM
The only thing similar between Elizabeths Swann & Bennet are the fact that they were both modern, independent women living in the eighteenth century.
So, this is one of small similar things.

Surprize
21-04-2008, 11:38 AM
ask it keira
why? that's your idea

So, this is one of small similar things.
:icon_rofl :icon_rofl :icon_rofl

andrey92
22-04-2008, 11:52 AM
you dont understand my answer

hasselbrad
23-04-2008, 03:37 PM
Star Wars - Episode I
Science Fiction... decoy for an aristocrat in a galaxy far, far away.

Princess of Thieves
Medieval Period Piece... she played Robin Hood's daughter. Admittedly, this is somewhat similar to the role she played in King Arthur, but much less intense.

Dr. Zhivago
Early 20th Century Period Piece... she played Lara Antipov. No swordfights... just a heartbreaking reprisal of the role made famous by Julie Christie.

Pure
Modern... she played a heroin addicted waitress (prostitute).

The Hole
Modern... she played a snotty rich girl with an eating disorder.

Bend it Like Beckham
Modern... she played a football obsessed teenage tomboy. You might even call it a romantic comedy. It was funny and had romance.

Love Actually
Modern... Juliet in an ensemble romantic comedy.

Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy
18th Century Fantasy/Period Piece... Elizabeth Swann x 3. Swashbuckling and devious 18th century female.

King Arthur
Medieval Period piece... Guinevere. The most unique portrayal of this character to date.

Pride & Prejudice
18th Century Period Piece... played Elizabeth Bennet. 18th century female, minus the swashbuckling and devious nature. Unerringly forthright.

Domino
Modern... Domino Harvey. Badass 21st century female bounty hunter.

The Jacket
Modern... Alcoholic waitress... but American.

Silk
19th Century Period Piece... jilted French wife.

Atonement
Mid 20th Century Period Piece... Cecilia Tallis... star-crossed lover in the leadup to WWII.

The Duchess
18th Century Period Piece... she plays an aristocrat with decadent tastes... both material and sexual.

The Edge of Love
Mid 20th Century Period Piece... she plays a hedonistic woman in a love triangle with a famed poet.

That looks like a pretty broad cross-section to me.

Her medieval characters were about as different as night and day. One was the innocent, yet fiesty daughter of the legendary Robin Hood. The other was a savage warrior in the middle of a love triangle.

Likewise, her 18th Century and WWII era characters run the gamut. Each one, even though they are from the same time period, is unique in its back story and motivation.

As I mentioned previously, her ability allows her to play roles with greater depth to them. These roles tend to be on the more serious side. I'd rather her be typecast in these kind of roles than to be typecast like a Lindsay Lohan or Ashley Judd.

The latter is an example of someone who has played the same role over and over. She always seems to play a damsel in distress in bad thrillers.

andrey92
23-04-2008, 06:54 PM
of course you arguments are very strong, of course, lohan and love is the same man in other package, and of course, this is my opinion, and how i can see, are wrong, but there are some part of wright, because every actor or actress are some similar things. just look how moves keiras lips and mouth when she is angry. the same mimic. the same smile. character changes, but mimic and movings cant changed so fast, look at small details, i already show - smiles, mimic, reactions ...

eelliiinn
23-04-2008, 07:44 PM
of course her face looks the same, she's still the same person whatever role she's playing, she can't change how she looks like when she's acting angry in every new film, that would be impossible!

hasselbrad
23-04-2008, 07:56 PM
of course you arguments are very strong, of course, lohan and love is the same man in other package, and of course, this is my opinion, and how i can see, are wrong, but there are some part of wright, because every actor or actress are some similar things. just look how moves keiras lips and mouth when she is angry. the same mimic. the same smile. character changes, but mimic and movings cant changed so fast, look at small details, i already show - smiles, mimic, reactions ...

Like Robert DeNiro? There are comedians that make a living off of DeNiro impersonations. Why? Because his mannerisms are prevalent throughout his body of work.
Pretty much every actor has certain mannerisms that you can see in every character they play. Dustin Hoffman... Tom Hanks... Robin Williams... Meryl Streep... Judi Dench. Take a close look and you'll recognize them.

andrey92
24-04-2008, 12:09 PM
of course, absolutely change mimic is not real, but some actors have some roles, which comes with him and asociates with that person in every film. maybe you are watching very grandiosly russian tv serial about knaz time "poor nastya"? so, that nastya, whose are firt actress in this film plays very excellent, but vhen i saw her in some other films, she do everything like in that serial, and all the time i can imagine just nastya, not her new role. So, i think keira havent so big problems, but sometimes i have some asociations with other roles, and thats bad for actors level.

keiraRules
24-04-2008, 04:27 PM
8:

Marylyn Monroe hasn't talent although she was popular but Keira has talent.

yea Marlyin Monroe wasn't the best actress at all but she was an icon same with most of them
keira has talent and if she gets good film roles she would be great in it i think the edge of love will show EVERYONE WHAT KEIRA CAN DO even if the film isn't the best written, and hopefull keira will get more flims like the jacket and Domino the reason she is probably doing simpler role is because the jacket and Domino do that well but Pride & Prejudice did really well and she got an oscar nom for it so she probably don't want to do films like thoughs incase they don't do well also if someone gives her a great script i think she can do very well in it

andrey92
25-04-2008, 01:47 PM
so, i think that with time keira will become real icon. everything comes with time. there are many of excellent actors who have amazing respect, and they are not young actors - hopkins, de niro( he is one of the best ) and others grands. i cant imagine any young actor or actress which have that respect. why? because respect comes with ages. peoples starts rates your work. even my father respect those actors ( and he dont know anithing about cinema, he is just a normal watcher, so, always when he saw those guys, he starts looking film with big interest, thats calls respect). so, keira is young, and her work rates young peoples and cinema experts, but any peoples, like my father, dont know about her. but i am absolutely clear that if keira do all like now, sometimes my father starts looking film with bigger interest when he hear her name.

keira_lover36
26-04-2008, 08:38 PM
i totally agree with you 100% andrey. respect is based on age and what you've acomplished with your time and place in the world. Keira has so much potential right now and i cant wait to see the day when she becomes one of the most respected actresses in our time.

Joly
26-04-2008, 09:01 PM
You mentioned De Niro, Andrey.

He plays a gangster in a number of films. (Heat, The Untouchables, Goodfellas and even Godfather II)
Would you call him homogeneous?

andrey92
27-04-2008, 03:26 PM
maybe he is homogeneous but he is already actor with big respect, or not?

Surprize
28-04-2008, 04:11 PM
I'm impressed that this thread is alive.

Star Wars - Episode I
Science Fiction... decoy for an aristocrat in a galaxy far, far away.

Princess of Thieves
Medieval Period Piece... she played Robin Hood's daughter. Admittedly, this is somewhat similar to the role she played in King Arthur, but much less intense.

Dr. Zhivago
Early 20th Century Period Piece... she played Lara Antipov. No swordfights... just a heartbreaking reprisal of the role made famous by Julie Christie.

Pure
Modern... she played a heroin addicted waitress (prostitute).

The Hole
Modern... she played a snotty rich girl with an eating disorder.

Bend it Like Beckham
Modern... she played a football obsessed teenage tomboy. You might even call it a romantic comedy. It was funny and had romance.

Love Actually
Modern... Juliet in an ensemble romantic comedy.

Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy
18th Century Fantasy/Period Piece... Elizabeth Swann x 3. Swashbuckling and devious 18th century female.

King Arthur
Medieval Period piece... Guinevere. The most unique portrayal of this character to date.

Pride & Prejudice
18th Century Period Piece... played Elizabeth Bennet. 18th century female, minus the swashbuckling and devious nature. Unerringly forthright.

Domino
Modern... Domino Harvey. Badass 21st century female bounty hunter.

The Jacket
Modern... Alcoholic waitress... but American.

Silk
19th Century Period Piece... jilted French wife.

Atonement
Mid 20th Century Period Piece... Cecilia Tallis... star-crossed lover in the leadup to WWII.

The Duchess
18th Century Period Piece... she plays an aristocrat with decadent tastes... both material and sexual.

The Edge of Love
Mid 20th Century Period Piece... she plays a hedonistic woman in a love triangle with a famed poet.

That looks like a pretty broad cross-section to me.

Her medieval characters were about as different as night and day. One was the innocent, yet fiesty daughter of the legendary Robin Hood. The other was a savage warrior in the middle of a love triangle.

Likewise, her 18th Century and WWII era characters run the gamut. Each one, even though they are from the same time period, is unique in its back story and motivation.

As I mentioned previously, her ability allows her to play roles with greater depth to them. These roles tend to be on the more serious side. I'd rather her be typecast in these kind of roles than to be typecast like a Lindsay Lohan or Ashley Judd.

The latter is an example of someone who has played the same role over and over. She always seems to play a damsel in distress in bad thrillers.
great post, Brad

of course, absolutely change mimic is not real, but some actors have some roles, which comes with him and asociates with that person in every film. maybe you are watching very grandiosly russian tv serial about knaz time "poor nastya"? so, that nastya, whose are firt actress in this film plays very excellent, but vhen i saw her in some other films, she do everything like in that serial, and all the time i can imagine just nastya, not her new role. So, i think keira havent so big problems, but sometimes i have some asociations with other roles, and thats bad for actors level.
How can you compare Korikovy with Keira. Korikova is a very beautiful woman but is she an actress??? ...No!!!

andrey92
28-04-2008, 04:12 PM
i take her like a bad example, just for better imagination not like compare, and she is actress, maybe not a superstar, but there is a question - what are your parameter for say that? She is good, i am sawing worstest ones. but fact that she are acting in this epic tv serial is great because in russia are many tallanted actors too, and i think that she wons many of ladies in casting, so, she is star and good in russia. and as you know, those actors which are acting in western world, always becomes musc popularest and with this many o fpeoples thinks most tallented too, but sometimes thats false imagination.for example we an take JL or other actresses from this - stupid romantic series. i think than kornikova is better than jl.

Surprize
29-04-2008, 01:22 PM
I don't say that Korikova is bad. I enjoyed watching "Poor Nastya", but to my mind Korikova isn't a real actress because she doesn't deserve an Oscar or BAFTA, for example. Her lot is acting in not serious films, as well as Zavorotnyuk, Nelly Uvarova etc.

andrey92
29-04-2008, 01:30 PM
as you know, there in our planet are two camps - east and west. you, me, russians and others are in east. britans, yankes and others are in west. so, russians have their cinema awards, western nations - their. So, westerns make bigger advert to everithyng, and thats why many of peoples in world thimks than oscar laureats are da best, but others arent. i think in russian cinema awards are many of excellent actors too. so, i think if kornikova was born in england, she can take award in oscar or bafta about better serial or something else, because poor nastya was best serial i ever seen. maybe someones thinks that rasism is over, but thats false, because in nowadays too, nation and skin purpose your destiny. she was born in wrong country, i can said that.

Surprize
29-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Of course, it is your opinion, but I have mine. When I watch Korikova's (or other actress/actor, similar to her) acting, it doesn't impress. But when I see acting of Keira Knighley, Judy Dench, Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep, Emily Blunt, Ian McKellen, maybe evem James McAvoy, Cate Blanchett, Jeffry Rush, Vivien Leigh - I am impressed so much, I just don't have enough knowlege of English vocabulary to say what I feel watching their work! They are marvellous! And I like movies, I like to watch deep movies with talented people.

hasselbrad
29-04-2008, 02:36 PM
Of course, it is your opinion, but I have mine. When I watch Korikova's (or other actress/actor, similar to her) acting, it doesn't impress. But when I see acting of Keira Knighley, Judy Dench, Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep, Emily Blunt, Ian McKellen, maybe evem James McAvoy, Cate Blanchett, Jeffry Rush, Vivien Leigh - I am impressed so much, I just don't have enough knowlege of English vocabulary to say what I feel watching their work! They are marvellous! And I like movies, I like to watch deep movies with talented people.

It's their subtlety.
You want homogeneous? Have a look at Sean Penn's body of work. I can't for the life of me understand how he gets praised for his acting. His acting transmission has only one gear... intense. In the only role where he wasn't intense (I Am Sam) he offered up what can only be described as a caricature.

andrey92
29-04-2008, 02:43 PM
i know, kornikova is not good example to russian gold cinema. i dont know who, because i havent big interest about russian cinema, are good actors. but if i start finding, i think i found thems. and about films interesting i think all fault is in money and advert. maybe you are watching film "9 рота" whose i think was as good as bestest holywood war trillers. maybe not so much computer work, but there was real actors work. i liked that film. and the second problem, anyone in western dont interesting what happens in afghanistan, but as, mans who enjoyed it on themselves, my father was in army in that time, lucky he, he stay in home, this film was wery sad and interseting. holiwood makes films whoses interests for bigger auditorium, but is theyr real value is high? maybe yes, but maybe its already just advert.

Surprize
29-04-2008, 02:47 PM
No, I didn't watch "The Ninth Company".

andrey92
29-04-2008, 02:55 PM
than i reccomend. wery sad but truth film about ussr stupid politic and real value of person from wieving of ussr governement and as much as i know, there was good actor roleplay.

andrey92
18-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Now when the edge of love is very near to its premiere, I can said again, that keira is homogeneous, maybe her films not herself, but thats dont change fact at all. i am not first one which see in newest film many of similar details from atonement. the same war, the same"come back", typewriter, the same look back before sitting in cops car,the same story in long ways. and if you think that my opinion is just mine, small mans opinion, than there i can show special for you cognition from "SHE MAGAZINE":This years "atonement" only better". so, better or worst, but it is similar, and keira is in too, so, i can said again, she is similar

Surprize
19-05-2008, 11:49 AM
I don't want to insult you but your posts are homogeneous, monotonous, similar, same and so on.

hasselbrad
19-05-2008, 12:44 PM
I don't want to insult you but your posts are homogeneous, monotonous, similar, same and so on.

:D

Hammer meet nail.

andrey92
19-05-2008, 04:40 PM
So, all I can add is - similarity is part of our personality, and all we do, have some similar features, because every man is unicality, and unicality cant change his unicality, because unicality is for all life, and in every thing you do, you can see some of you, thats calls your signature. And if you are homogeneous, sometimes it helps - painters( theyr style ), but sometimes it dont help. So, about keiras similarity i can said that she have small similarity like we all, but in this case i am talking about her films, genres and events, not about her roleplay( her roleplay is her signature, and as we know, it brings her world popularity), so, you can agree or disagree, it is only discussion, not a war or something else.

Surprize
20-05-2008, 10:33 AM
Ice, Fo, somebody... Isn't it time to close this thread?

hasselbrad
28-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Is this true??...The Edge of Love is probably NEVER going to be in Theaters STATESIDE...and now I really want to see it--if it's true I'll cash in my CD and go to London just to see that damn movie--because what you just described is evil incarnate and something that I've done...

Nah... save your money. That was based on the early tittering from the media. Turns out it's just her and Miller in the same bed drinking tea or some such nonsense. The only crumpets that get eaten come out of the oven.

Mandy
28-07-2008, 03:55 PM
But....you get to see her sing!

I sort of feel the same way right now about Keira. Tired of seeing her play the old-timey roles. Whatever blows up her skirt, though.

Ice, Fo, somebody... Isn't it time to close this thread?

Erm...why? It's been going rather well, methinks.

Mandy
29-07-2008, 04:00 AM
(double-post)

Also, I used to think "homogeneous" meant something like homophobia.

hasselbrad
29-07-2008, 03:37 PM
(double-post)

Also, I used to think "homogeneous" meant something like homophobia.

You thought your milk hated gays? You need to get out of Kansas! :D

Keira lover
31-07-2008, 03:17 AM
No one uses homogeneous to describe a person, other than the creator of this thread...but if you want to get back to the topic proposed for discussion...her roles aren't homogeneous-I saw absolutely no similarities between Lizzie Bennett and Cecelia Talis--just as I suspect there is no similarity between Lizzie Bennett and her character in The Duchess. The fact that none of the films are set in contemporary times does not mean she's playing the same roles over and over.

I think, somehow, the author of this thread thinks because she has been in many period pieces to be playing the same character in each, despite the fact that her movies have taken place in the 18th century, the 1930s-40s, the 19th century, and will be taking part in movies that take place in the 15 hundreds. Not to mention, many of her films were set in this century.

andrey92
09-10-2008, 05:15 PM
anyway, its all history, and for usual viewers few centuries more or less dont mean anything.

Surprize
12-10-2008, 08:27 AM
anyway, its all history, and for usual viewers few centuries more or less dont mean anything.
for god's sake, keep silence if you have nothing new to say $)

andrey92
16-10-2008, 12:56 PM
the same names to you. not the first time you say something like that after my says.

duckula
18-10-2008, 04:54 PM
It appears we have wandered off topic.

Locked.