PDA

View Full Version : West Ham and reality.

Marco Amorim
10-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Poor Keira, she never saw West Ham winning anything,major titles, since she was born. They last won the Cup in 1979-80. I, at least, saw Leix§es win some volleyball titles, both in men and ladies, although the last in men was in 1988-89, making the double. In ladies, it was in 1991-92, the last. I was young but i saw and read in the newspapers. Soccer, things are worst, i'm only seing the 2nd appearence of Leix§es in the top flight since my birth, we have 21 before. In soccer she has more reasons to cheer than me, but, we have a thing in common in this, not great victories to remember in soccer; volleyball i've seen some.
Like i've said before money rules: i've seen people running after a money i don't even have doing things that devils would be ashamed. Even girls after that money, i've seen everything and really everything and i mean everything without undressing them. This, not talking of games to companies' purpose or both altogether, it's confusing but it happenned.The blog gives a general idea of it along with sports things.

Porcelain_Doll
10-04-2008, 09:48 PM
we get it, you like sports and you want to publicise your blog.

EDIT: oh, right, you people like sports too.

I Luv Keira
10-04-2008, 09:57 PM
We could have won the FA cup in the 05/06 season. Damn the Scousers!

hasselbrad
11-04-2008, 12:51 PM
I watched the University of Alabama win the college football National Championship live... and in person at the Superdome in New Orleans when they trounced the Miami Hurricanes 34-13 in one of the greatest upsets (and defensive displays...Miami's only touchdown came on a punt return) in college football history.
I've also seen my Tampa Bay Buccaneers crush the Oakland Raiders 48-21 in Super Bowl XXXVII and the Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Calgary Flames in seven games to win the Stanley Cup.
And, as far as soccer goes, I watched the Tampa Bay Rowdies get pretty close to some NASL championships...though sadly I was too young to see their only championship.

I win. :D